Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

Matt groaned teasingly as he stood up. He smiled at her"Lets go'He said, letting her take him out to his car.

"Well there you go." She giggled. She buckled up and then crossed a leg over the other, looking at him. "So which movie?"

Naime, Kevin's neighbor walked up the steps and she knocked on his door. She tended to always bug him a lot and since he never told her to scram, she took that as a way to come see him more often.

Matt parked and smiled at her"You can pick the movie"He said getting out

Kevin groaned as he opened up the door"What Naime? I'm not having a good day"He said, looking at her

Getting out, she looked at him and pursed her lips. "Hmm...a good movie for us to pay attention to, or a bad movie for us to not pay attention to..." She winked. "What should it be..." She put her hands on her hips as she looked at the movie options.

Matt smiled at her"You seem playful"He teased and bought two tickets to a less popular movie and went inside with her"Want popcorn?"

Kevin let her in and nodded"I could use a pick me up"He said, leading her to the living room"What'd you bring?"

Hayden giggled and she walked in with him and shrugged. "maybe a small one? I guess after all the making out, it may be necessary to eat something, yes?" She grinned.

Naime walked in and she looked at him. "Ice cream, oreos, Mum's famous fried chicken and mashed potatoes as well as gravy. We need to fatten you up." She teased. She was born in Ireland, only having moved from there when she was ten. She still had a light accent.

Matt nodded and got them a small popcorn. he had a mischievous plan"Use the restroom. I'll get us good seats"He offered

Kevin smiled"Yummy and I love you accent"He said as he sat on the couch, helping her set the food the food out on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"the restroom?" She asked. She saw the mischievous glint his eyes but it wasn't hitting her.

Naime smiled and she nodded to him. "Thank you. I like your face." She giggled and then set the food up on the coffee table and then sat on the couch. "Dig in."

"So we don't have to stop making out in the middle"He said, lying

Kevin blushed at that"Thanks"He said and slowly started eating, enjoying the food immensely"Mmmmm delicious"

"I don't get it..." She put a hand on her hip, raising a brow.

Naime smiled and she watched him. She liked him. But she wasn't a relationship kind of gal, just someone to go. It wasn't whorish, she thought since she liked to be there for her friends. And she considered him her friend.

Matt smirked"They'll be a surprise in the theater"He said and went into the empty theater. He sat in the darkest part and smirked. He carefully put a hole in the bottom pf the popcorn, slipping his cock inside and waited for her.

Kevin smiled at her as he ate"You okay?"

"Okay..." She had no idea what was going on. After some time, she walked into the theater and after going to the highest and darkest part of the theater, she sat down next to him, finally seeing him. "Where's the surprise?"

Naime nodded and blushed. "yeah..." She took the box of oreos and shoved about three of the cookies into her mouth, looking away, finding any reason not to talk.

"Okay..." She had no idea what was going on. After some time, she walked into the theater and after going to the highest and darkest part of the theater, she sat down next to him, finally seeing him. "Where's the surprise?"

Naime nodded and blushed. "yeah..." She took the box of oreos and shoved about three of the cookies into her mouth, looking away, finding any reason not to talk.

Matt smiled at her"You'll find out soon"He said and kissed her neck softly

Kevin chuckled at that and sighed a little as he slowed down on eating"Soooo, what now?"

Hayden smiled and she just put her hand in the popcorn, digging in until she felt something. She blinked nad the moved the pop corn away and gasped, putting her hand on her mouth and sitting back, smiling widely and blushing too.

Naime looked at him when she was done eating the three cookies and she shrugged. "This is probably where I ask you what's wrong and then you tell me."

Matt chuckled at her reaction, his member hardening inside of the popcorn bag"Look, you found the surprise"He teased, his hard member hidden inside of the bag.

Kevin shook his head"I'd rather not talk about that too much. Lets just say it's girl troubles"He said and smiled"Thank you for asking though."

Hayden hit him and she shook her head. "I'm not doing that with you! Last time we did that, I couldn't walk." She whispered, trying not to laugh.

Naime nodded. "Alright. Just let me know if you need anything. I'm here for you okay? I know we're not like the best of friends, but you were the first one to talk to me and you were kind. Plus you like my accent. People still make fun of me for it." She laughed lightly.

Matt chuckled and kissed her"You know you enjoyed it"He teased and reached between her legs, rubbing her crotch.

Kevin smiled at her and kissed her cheek"i could use someone to be with'

Back
Top Bottom