Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

Mrs. Hatten has been the twelfth grade English teacher for about twenty-five years. She was old but she had to retire early since she broke her hip. Poor thing. A new teacher was needed for that class since the principal could only sub for it for so long. Finally, their prayers were answered when the district recommended Hayden Cooper, a remarkable young girl, but so bright for her age. She was only twenty-three, graduated early and already got her teaching credential. She skipped a couple of grades anyways which got her above her grade easily.

Her first day to the school and already she was lost. It was a rather large campus and she didn't get a chance to get to see around it since she was needed ASAP so that the principal could resume his regular principal duty. By the time she got to her class, it was ten minutes in and she made an apologetic face.

She wore a white buttoned silk shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans with converse on them. Her shirt was untucked and buttoned up of course but the first two buttons were undone. She had silky black thick hair which was tied into a low to the side ponytail, her bangs scattered on her forehead as they were cut in a layered shaggy way. She had creamy white flawless skin with big adorable hazel eyes and lovely lush pink lips. Everytime she smiled, attractively adorable dimples showed on her cheeks. She looked at the class and looked like she may just puke right then for one, being late and two since it was her first day. "Uh...hi. My name is Hayden Cooper, and I'm your new English teacher." She took in a deep breath and then let it out moving to the front of her desk and sitting back on it and bringing her legs up and crossing them a pretzel style on the desk. "So...I was thinking, today we would sort of put aside actual English and just take it as a day for my to get to know you and you can get to know me. And if you all start talking out of turn, I will be reduced to fill out slips to the principals office and trust me, I have absolutely no problem doing that." She was short, young, but totally badass.

Kevin sat in class as the principal bored them with more busy work. The black haired senior was asleep until the new teacher started talking"Huh? What's going on?"he asked, brown eyes locking onto the hot, young girl that said she would write them up"wow, we have one hot piece for our new teacher"He said loudly, grinning"what do you want to know about us? Our phone numbers?"

Hayden raised a brow and she smirked. "Sorry hun, but I don't do the whole, 'Mary Kay Leternou' gig." She frowned mockingly and sighed softly. She hopped off of her desk and she walked over to him and crossed her arms over her chest. "And what's your name? Other than having juvie delinquent written all over your smug little face." She then had an idea and turned and went to her desk and pulled out a sticky note and wrote something on it. She walked over to him and stamped the peice of paper on his forehead. "Congratulations Juvie...you're the new Teacher's pet."

He smirked at her"I'm 17 Miss Melons"he teased and then frowned"My name's Kevin"He said angrily. He snatched at the paper she put on his face"Yeah right"he mumbled and moved in his seat, adjusting his black shirt and black jeans. He sat back in his seat, shutting his eyes.

With a grin, she walked back to the front of the class and she sat on her desk and looked at everyone else. "Anyone else which to test their luck about challening me?" She asked, crossing a leg over the other, watching as everyone sunk into their seats. "Good. So lets get to know each other, yes? And Kevin, was it? Can you switch places with the boy in the front. I like to keep an eye on my teacher's pets."

Kevin growled at being forced to get up"Whatever"He said and swapped places, glaring at the women"Now what?"He asked, not at all in a good mood any more. He just wanted the class to be over so he could go home

"Thank you darling." She said sarcastically with a bright keniving smile. "Since you seem to be so talkative, you can go first and tell me about yourself, as well as stick around afterschool for a little detention. Okay? So get talking. The floor's yours." She crossed her legs pretzel style on the desk again and put her hands in her lap, waiting.

Kevin frowned as she said that"I'm Kevin. there"he said and then sat back in the chair, staring at her, obviously not going to say anymore

Kevin sat up and sighed"Stubburn chick"He said"I'm a guy and I like girls"He said bluntly"are you done bugging me now, Ms Melons?"he asked. Usually he wasn't this bad, but he liked her and didn't really want anyone to know... especially her.

"Interesting name. Ms. Melons. Oh and by the way, you all can just call me Hayden. I don't like formalities since I'm only like what...six years older than you all?" She nodded. Turning her attention back to Kevin, she got up and she looked at everyone else. "So since Kevin doesn't wish to elaborate more about himself, and no one wants t step up and speak, I will introduce myself more and then we will start class. I'm sure you're all thrilled since you dont get an easy pass anymore..." She clicked her tongue and heard groans and then several hands popped up into the air. She smiled nad sat on the desk, ignoring Kevin for the rest of the class pretty much and listening to students who introduced themselves. By the end of the class, she knew everyone by heart. The bell rang which signalled the end of the day and she looked at Kevin. "Stay, okay?" She went to the door and saw everyone else out.

Kevin smirked as he listened to the others and was about to get up and go until she told him to stay"Whatever"he said and sat back down, pissed. He waited until everyone was gone and then looked at her"Now what do you want?"

She walked to his desk and put her hands on the table and leaned on it and looked down at him. "I just think you need to stay back and do some extra work for me." She told him. Hayden then walked to the white board and she wrote a really long sentence. 'I will not be a total ass to Hayden again and I will show her some respect so the next time she asks me to say some stuff about me, I will.'

"Write that, fifty times, now. Paper, pencil. Out. Now!"

Kevin growled as he saw the hella long sentence"fuck no"he said and crossed his arms staring at her"Make me"He said and stuck his tongue out at her

She knew he was her student now, but she saw how he was looking at her throughout the entire class. She knew how to make him. Walking to him she put her hand on his desk and her other hand around the back of his head and pretty much stuck her tongue down his throat. Pulling back, she grinned. "There." She moved from him and went to her desk and sat down, kicking her legs up and writing the week's lesson plan.

Kevin glared as she walked to his desk"What do...?"He was stopped in mid-question as he was kissed. He shut his eyes afterward, letting out a soft moan"Wow"he said and blushed"what was that for/"He asked, slowly writing the sentences unconsciously.

Hayden smiled gently and she looked up from her lesson plan and looked at him. "It got you writing." She smiled warmly, looking down and continuing to write up her lessons. This was technically her first teaching job. Actually teaching on her own since she used to be a student teacher rather than an actual teacher.

Kevin blushed"Damn"he said"Whatever"He replied and kept writing, wanting to get it done as soon as possible. When he finished, he looked at her"There. I'm done Hayden"

Once he was done, she smiled and went to him, lookin at his paper and smiled "Alright. You can go then Kevin." She said softly as she walked from him and put his paper through the shredder and sat back down. She loved her teaching tactics even if it did piss off many students. It was all about discipline.

James sat at home, confused still about the kiss the new teacher had given him. He shook his head and decided to work on homework and get some food before heading to bed.

The next day he pulled on blue jeans and a P!ATD shirt before driving to school. Most the day went by quickly and then he headed into class, sitting up front and laid his head down on the desk

The next day, she taught all her three english classes. She wiated for her last one though, eager to see him for some reason but she did well not to show it. She wore a frilly blue skirt with black boots and an orange tank top, giving her classes their first assignment. once her last class came, she smiled and looked at him, going to him and sighed softly. "You know? Today I thought of a great idea. Anyone who is off task or anything like that, can wear my dunce hat I made in my free period." She smiled, having said that to the entire class and then grabbed her dunce hat and put it on Kevin's head.

Kevin sat up she walked up to and then frowned as she said and did that"Damnit Ms Melons"he said and angrily sat in the chair

Hayden grinned and she sat on her desk and looked at them all. "Now...we're going to start on our first assignment today!" SHe squeaked, excited for it. She explained it, that she wanted them to right an autobiographical paper about them of course but one event in their life that changed them so much.

Back
Top Bottom