Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ATTN TRYGON

To tell you the truth this is the third time blackrose has gotten herself into this kind of trouble. Blackrose like being abuse physically and emotionally. I know for a fact that how she is because I have seen many of people act the way she does in life. Blackrose is a very unstable person I think she has relationship issue, or attachment issues one of the sort. I'm proud of you Luna you deserve so much better and I believe you can do so much better.

Yeah, I've been trying.

I'm focusing all my frustrations on roleplaying now, and I decided to stop making threads whenever I'm bored. I do listen to peoples advice as best as I can.

Still, I feel like I'm being picked on by someone who went as far as arguing with me in my request thread.

Luna said:
Yeah, I've been trying.

I'm focusing all my frustrations on roleplaying now, and I decided to stop making threads whenever I'm bored. I do listen to peoples advice as best as I can.

Still, I feel like I'm being picked on by someone who went as far as arguing with me in my request thread.
You can't please everyone all the time. Learn to hate, like I did. It makes sure that the idiots stay out of your way.

Trygon, you know I know how to hate.

I've always spoken my mind, but right now I'm trying to not get into it with anyone more than once a week.

Luna said:
Trygon, you know I know how to hate.

I've always spoken my mind, but right now I'm trying to not get into it with anyone more than once a week.
Not so much. You lash out, but it's untrained and leaves you exposed to retaliation.

Lyra - Hush, just because you ground your rep with the 'Naked!' buff to quadruple your gains doesn't mean everyone's going to take the easy way. *grins* Now go enjoy your Exalted status and don't pester < level 20s.

You are so going to make people think I gave you noodz or something. Be careful, you might make your girlfriend jealous. =P

Luna said:
Kay, its your opinion.
Just stating my observations. It's up to you to decide if I know what I'm talking about or not.

Seeing as I've taken advantage of the aforementioned openings, I'd hope you'd decide that I at least know enough to bear listening to.

Trygon said:
Luna said:
Kay, its your opinion.
Just stating my observations. It's up to you to decide if I know what I'm talking about or not.

Seeing as I've taken advantage of the aforementioned openings, I'd hope you'd decide that I at least know enough to bear listening to.
I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about, just that my definition of lashing out is a bit different.

Luna said:
Trygon said:
Luna said:
Kay, its your opinion.

I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about, just that my definition of lashing out is a bit different.
A reactive action meant to push away or cause harm to another.

The only people I do that to are idiots.

If I think someone is bullshitting I treat them like an idiot. If someone attacks my intelligence I treat them like an idiot.

I didn't lash out at you or goatse. I don't sling around insults without being hit with one first.

So mono got dumped, lost the good woman and got left with the scarecrow. He and heather are meant for each other...probably as punishment...

Luna said:
I predicted this from the beginning, hes an idiot, shes an idiot, you cant mix a Dodo like him with a bright bird like you, he needs another Dodo like her, now if only theyd go extinct....

Back
Top Bottom