Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish Beauty (butterfly0408/Kolath)

He smiled nodding, â??Yep we did.â? He thought that there was no point in telling her that Kiel had followed them considering that there were few placed that they could go to escape a higher being like him. Turning as he heard the knock and the inn keeper came in setting a tray of food down on the table smiling and then leaving them alone closing the door. Alan went to the clothes he got and began to spread them out on the table. â??After you get dressed we can eat but it would be best that we not stay here long as we are still close to that village.â?

Holding the cloak to herself, Kiara sat up and watched him as he set out the clothing he had bought for her. "Of course," she said as she moved her legs over the edge of the bed, putting them on the floor. Still holding the cloak, she stood and went closer to the clothing, running her hand over the fabric. "Thank you-" she stopped. She did not even know his name, did she? "Ummm... does my savior have a name?" She picked up one of the simple dresses he had gotten for her. This one would do nice. Very nice.

He smiled laying out the food for her and moving toward the door, â??My name is Alan, and I will be right out here to let you change.â? He stepped out the door shutting it behind him. He knew that she was going to be putting on clothes and covering up that wonderful body of hers. Shaking his head he put thoughts like that out of his mind just trying to focus and forget that he had seen her naked already.

She smiled at him as he went out the door. Alan. Such a nice name for such a handsome man. Quickly letting the cloak fall to the floor, Kiara donned the dress Alan had bought for her. It was a fine traveling dress and working dress. It would be perfect for this trip since she did not truly know how far it would be to get home. Once she was changed, she went to the door and slowly opened it, "You can come in again Alan. Break your fast with me?" She did not realize how late into the morning he had slept.

He smiled as he walked back in, she looked beautiful even in such a simple dress. He could only imagine what she would look like in one of the finer and dressier gowns that he had bought for her. â??My my, you look even more beautiful in clothes then not.â? He suddenly stopped closing his eyes and biting his lower lip hard. It had just hit him what he had said and it would be a miracle if he didnâ??t get himself slapped for such a stupid comment.

She blushed a little, not missing what he said to her about her nakedness. And yet she did not call him on it. No, she thought it better to just not acknowledge what he had said at all. Change of subject! "Thank you... for the dresses," she made sure to make it clear she spoke of the clothing not the compliments about her body and beauty. "But I can't possibly accept them all." She indicated the finer gowns, "These must have cost you a good amount of money. You have done so much for me already, I can't accept anything more then the bare essentials from you Alan. It would not be right, especially since... I can't pay you for helping me. I'm just a poor Irish farmer's daughter."

He laughed lightly as she suggested that she couldnâ??t take the finer gowns. â??Well first off I have all my needs met. And second I canâ??t return them and I canâ??t wear them soâ?¦you might as well.â? She sat down at the table pouring some water for them both with the healthy breakfast of bacon and eggs and mushrooms. â??Please keep them I love to be able to give it does my heart good.â? He smiled charmingly at her expecting her to fight him on keeping them even now.

"Well you have given me a great gift..." she started as she took the seat across the small table from him. She was blushing just a little still, but there was more of a serious look to her now then embarrassed, "You gave me my life. You saved me. If not for you," she stopped and looked down a little. This conversation was going south fast, she suddenly cleared her throat and tried to make the conversation seem a bit more positive in tone, even if she wasn't truly changing the subject, "I just don't understand why they picked me. I mean, pssh! Look at me!" She indicated herself a moment before she reached for some of the food and started eating, "I'm just a simple lass from a farming village! There is nothing so special about me!"

He smiled looking at her shaking his head, always the ones that have something special about them never think that they do. He was nibbling on a piece of bacon for a moment while he looked at her. â??I would say that it was probably for two reasons. â?? he leaned forward across the table, â??One the god thought you would be the perfect bride for him because of your beauty, or two because there is something magical about your ancestry or special about you in a ritual you do every year.â? He trailed off for a moment then shrugged, â??or both.â?

Kiara was chewing on her own piece of bacon as he spoke of her beauty. Perhaps she was just not use to being called such a thing. In her home, there was not time for pretty words and for young men to woo young lasses. For Alan to go even beyond pretty right to the word beautiful... for the first time, Kiara felt like an Irish princess. "Well, as far as I know, my family has been simple folk for generations. I down it has anything to do with magic. And ritual?" She paused, trying to think, "Nothing comes to mind." She was just finished with her bacon then and was sipping at some water before she just sat in thought. "Alan... what if they come for me again?"

Alan looked up from his food drinking a bit of the water he had been given with breakfast. Sighing he brushed the small drops from around his lips as he leaned back. â??I will be there to protect you no matter what Kiara. They will never take you back again and I will make sure they will never be able to take you when I get you home. I promise you wonâ??t have to worry.â?

But she did worry. He could protect her for now, certainly, but the moment they parted ways... the hair stood up on the back of her neck. She'd not be safe. They would come for her again. She knew it. She just knew she'd never be safe again as long as she lived. She gave him a small, yet sad smile, "Thank you."

He could see it in her eyes that she wasnâ??t sure about his ability to keep her safe. Reaching across the table he took her hand lightly looking into her eyes. â??You donâ??t know me very well yet I can keep you safe even if Iâ??m not there.â? Smiling he started back to his food laughing a little to lighten the mood, â??Now when we are done with breakfast we should hurry on down the road we canâ??t stay too close to that village long it is where they will be looking for us first.â?

Kiel reached into the young manâ??s mind feeling his willingness knowing that this was the only way. The young man was one of his most devote and by far the most powerful politically of them all. He was a young noble from Ireland. Slowly Kiel pulled the young manâ??s consciousness from his body then replaced it with his own. The eyes under the hood slowly opened a red glint coming out from them as he looked at his high priest, â??Bring me a willing sacrifice that I may cement my presence.â?

The high priest and the followers scrambled about. Kiel had demanded a mortal body to lead his people in retrieving his bride. Baron Rossmore was happy to serve his god, but he had no idea that loosing his own soul in the process was part of the bargain. And now that Kiel demanded a woman to satisfy his needs, they had not anticipated that. "Quickly!" The priest called to the woman, "Our master wants a woman! Who will be the one to serve him!?"

One bold girl jumped at the chance. She was known to be a bit of a loose miss and none that had sampled her could disagree that she would please Kiel. If anyone of them could it was Oona. The bold black hair beauty stepped forward and she was taken right to where Kiel, err Rossmore, err... KIEL, stood waiting for his wish to be granted.

"I am Oona my lord and master," she said as she bowed her head, "I am willing to serve you as you wish." She did not know either that this would cost her her soul as well.

Kiel looked at the woman as she was brought into him. She would do nicely but she was not the woman he desired. He waved the priests out and just sat there for a moment more as he got used to having a mortal body again. Suddenly he was across the room grabbing her by the hair and pushing her over a table. His hand grabbed the front of her dress and ripping it all the way down and off in one hard fast motion. His hand moved to her neck pinning her down as his robes flew off revealing a cock of godlike proportions something that a human woman wasnâ??t meant to take.

Oona's eyes went wide in shock! "HOW?! What is- Oh my God!" She stuttered out in shock as she pointed at his well, WELL, endowed cock. Having laid with Lord Rossmore more then once in her time. That was not there before! Not by a long shot! "That won't fit!" she cried out in almost like a fear, "You'll rip me apart."

Kiel chuckled as he moved closer to her entrance with his massive cock. â??That is the idea my dear.â? His laughter continued as he forced himself inside her to her screams of pain. He cared nothing for her all this was about was him and his enjoyment he would take her and make her scream then leave nothing left after he was done.

He stepped out of the tent wiping the blood from his hands with the remainder of her dress. She would be buried later that day, though if they hadnâ??t know who it was to start with they wouldnâ??t have been able to recognize her afterwards. Kiel chuckled evilly it was time to go and retrieve his bride.

Miles and miles away, a chill went up and down Kiara's spine. She had been right in the middle of a sentence as well as she sat in front of Alan on the back of his horse. The last day or so, the pair had been getting to know one another. Sharing little stories of their home. Kiara had been right in the middle of the story about when her brother cut off all her hair because he wanted to see what she'd look like with hair the same length as his when the chill coursed right through her. "I...I feel like someone just walked over my grave..." she commented after a moment.

Alan cuddled against her back his hands around her waist as she was riding in front of him. He was enjoying this far too much and he shouldnâ??t be but having her so close just felt so right. He felt the shiver and slipping his arms back her grabbed his cloak wrapping it around both of them. â??Shh its just a feeling it will pass.â? He leaned in close whispering in her ear, â??I promise nothing will hurt you I will never let that happen.â?

"It's not that Alan," she said as she shrugged the cloak from her shoulders. In fact, she was quite warm but no, one sudden chill then almost breaking into a sweat. "I'm not at all cold I just... somewhere, someone or something is thinking of me. And not in a good way. I just... I know it." She glanced around her, "He is coming Alan. I don't know how I know it, but I do. He's going to come after me."

He pressed his forehead to the back of her head sighing. He knew that was what she had meant but he wished she had understood the rest of what he had said. â??I know Kiara, I know he is but I will be here and nothing will take you back I will defend you with my life nothing will harm you.â? His hands moved back around her waist clicking his tongue to encourage the horse to move forward faster.

"Why though?" she questioned, moving her head a bit from his. The affection he showed was nice, but it confused her. "You have not given me any good reason as to why you would do such a foolish thing as lay your own life down for a nothing peasant. I am certain you have better things to do and more important people to die for. Of course I would rather you not die at ALL, but still..."

He looked at her for a moment then stopped the horse slipping off the back of it. Hold his hand out to her. â??If you really want to know,â? He knew she wouldnâ??t understand without this and fortunately his blessing allowed his to search things out to make his points like this. He stood look up at her waiting for her to take his hand â??Come with me I will show you.â?

At first she just sat upon the horse, looking down at him and his extended hand in confusion. What could he possible show her out here at the random spot in the woods? She doubted there truly was anything that could make her understand but she reached out and took his hand anyway, using his support to help herself off the horse and onto the ground in front of him.

He quickly led her through the woods slipping into a thicket quietly telling her that she should remain silent. He gently guided her through the thicket finally reaching the edge but not leading her out. In the glad on the other side of the thicket there was a group of normal everyday people. They were all out having a picnic laughing and having good times. There were many couples that were slowly disappearing into the woods but many others just out spending time with others. â??The high and lofty can not see the value in the simple pleasures that makes normal people like you more valuable to me than any amount of riches.â?

Back
Top Bottom