Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish Beauty (butterfly0408/Kolath)

Floating through the blissful aftermath of her orgasm still, she was not fully aware of the tentacles turning her. Until the feeling of him rubbing against her walls made her quite aware. And when her eyes shoot open, they found themselves locked with his own. They stole her breath and a little more of her control as she lost herself in them a moment. She lay still, frozen by the lusty look in his eyes.

Not wanting to use the tentacles much right now Kiel grabbed her wrists pinning them down over her head growling softly as he looked down into her eyes. His eyes burned with lust and power to fulfill all of her wildest dreams even some she might not remember. His hips started to move again starting off slower this time as she would still be hyper sensitive after that orgasm. â??Mmm you are doing so well, ny Kiara.â?

She gasped lightly, feeling just the sensitivity he thought of as he moved against her slick walls. She actually shivered and she gently shut her eyes and licked her lips, "Thank you master. I want to be everything you desire of me. Fulfill my masters every want and every need." She opened her eyes again, lust within her eyes, "Every fantasy. Make me your every fantasy."

He laughed leaning down biting her neck just enough to leave the impression of his teeth in her neck as he thrust into her slowly picking up speed. His red burning eyes looked into hers that mirrored his color. His claws covered her breasts rubbing them softly the tips of his claws leaving small scratches over her tender flesh as his thrusts started to get rough again.

Her eyes never closed, never blinked as they met his with such intensity. Her breath did start to quicken once again though, her lips hung open slight. He could see every thrust he made in her eyes and the rest of her face to boot. It just seemed to intensify that look of lust as he thrust into her and it grew just as his speed did. Just as her breathing did.

Kiel growled deeply and slammed his mouth down onto hers kissing her deeply. This one was not to gain knowledge of her or anything else this was just pure animal lust for his mate, as he kissed her deeply his eyes drifted closed. His hips picked up more and more speed as he took her roughly slamming his thick cock into her over and over again his hips grinding against her clit as he took her.

Once more, the fact that she was mortal and now that added bit that she was a mortal who had already come once not very long ago... she was already getting close AGAIN! "Oh my god!" she spoke in shock against his kiss as she felt it growing to near breaking again. It was amazing her. Blowing her mind really. "Oh god Kiel!" she screamed, almost pleading.

He growled knowing that she again needed his permission to cum and held it back wanting to prolong her pleasure and slight torture a little. He nipped her neck hard moving down to suck on one of her nipples nipping it gently his tongue swirling around it as he sucked hard his thrusts moving at a steady hard pace still prolonging the wait.

Not prepared to have to wait after he let her cum right away the last time, she quickly started to grow a little crazed with the building pleasure growing and growing yet being made to sit and wait. "Kiel! Master!" she whimpered before going on to moan some more. Her hands reaching for him and grasping his shoulders, "Please! Oh god please!"
2q3yw6e.jpg

He smirked evilly as he thrust into her harder breaking the steady pace he had set. He nipped her neck his claws brushing over her body lightly stimulating as many nerves as he could at once. â??Mmmm Cum for me Kiara my dear cum hard.â? He thrust deep into her as he said those words wanting her to feel what it would feel like having him inside her as she came.

By the time he finally allowed her to loose herself, her face was twisted and distorted into more then just a look of pleasure. It was desperation. Yet with his command that look turned from utter desperation to utter relief at just as he commanded, her cum came spilling from her with even more force then the first time. With his cock plunged so deep into her, there was little place for all those juices to go, most of them made there way along him, and whatever did not end up sticking to him came spilling out of her all over the bed once more. Her nails dug into his skin, though could do no damage to his skin with her nails it seemed.

He growled deeply panting hard as this time she almost pulled him over the edge with her. that was something that he hadnâ??t felt ever. He could normally control his need to orgasm but it seemed that she was going to be able to make him lose control totally.

Her juices splashed over the bed and soaked in but quickly were gone not even a small damp spot where they had been. The tentacle creature that the alter was made out of starting to stir from her taste but still obeying its lord.

Kiel reached down and lifted her legs up from around his waist settling them on his shoulders changing the angle of entry. His thick cock started to pump again this time barely waiting for her to come down with no rest at all. There was a need in Kiel building quickly something that he had to do something that he never had felt before.

There had never been a pleasure like this before. Never! While still riding high upon the waves of orgasm, he kept on pumping into her at a pace that did not allow her to come down all the way from her high, yet allowing her to ride for a while longer still before she would get to ride the strongest of the pleasures once more. "Oh... you are.... amazing master...."

He didnâ??t respond with words just a low growl as he nipped her thighs that were up on his shoulders. His thrusts were getting harder and harder soon moving at a steady pace that would hold her at a plateau of pleasure for awhile. However Kiel was slowly finding his mind and control slipping and wouldnâ??t be able to work his extreme skill on her much longer because of losing control. His thrusts made his cock slam into her g-spot with each thrust stimulating the cluster of nerves as he once again picked up speed but a bit more frantically.

The level he built her up to where she plateaued for short time was just about the level he had taken her to when she last orgasmed... so when he went and started to ever so slowly push her even further still... how was it possible?! How could she still be growing with her pleasure when she had been able to burst here before!? He was in her head now. In her body. Controlling it little by little. He had to be.

Control was the very thing that he was losing his thrusts were beyond his control now as he took her hard and deep almost roughly. He was glad that he was in his temple because she would not have survived this otherwise and that was the last thing he wanted. His mind was fogging over but he used the last of his control to growl into her ear, â??Cum when I do Kiara.â? He pushed deep into her over and over again finally plunging in one last time cumming hard deep inside her.

The spell was cast and like the two times before, the command was met. This time, the moment she felt him fill her with his very first drop she to screamed out in pleasure beyond all she had felt up until this point. It hit her, her juices mixing with his as it swished all around within her pussy making that same sticky mess. This time when the juices hit the bed and absorbed into it, the tentacles of the bed stirred with the taste of both slave and master. Wanting there chance they spoke in a language only Kiel could hear and understand, bedding to touch and to play. Unknown to her, Kiara started her fall back down from the high for a third time.

Kiel pulled out of her and laid down beside her almost collapsing. He shook his head in response to the tentacles telling them to wait for his order. He lightly snuggled Kiara close nipping her neck and lightly drawing his claws over her body. â??Mmmm we arenâ??t done yet my dear pet, catch your breath because we are going to start again soon.â? he lay there just breathing deeply thinking of all the things that he could do to her but finally he smirked settling on one.

Her body may be in his control but that didn't mean it wasn't still worn out after cumming three times in a row... she had one moment of clarity and ever so slightly shook her head, "I'm so worn out already," she said more as a statement then an arguement against him.

He smiled and placed his hand on her stomach where his seed was flowing into her. with a faint warmth she would start to feel energy returning to her even if her body was feeling beaten up. â??No you arenâ??t my seed in the human realm can only give you power and energy to keep going. Just wait till you are with me in hell as my queen.â? He smirked and nipped her neck hard.

She gasp as what he said became true and soon she just as fresh and new as she had when she first stepped into the temple with him. That and the hold upon her had an even greater hold now then it did before as a part of him not controlled her from the inside out. "What fantasy shall I be for you next my master?" she whispered, stroking his cheek.

He smirked at her gently pushing her up into a sitting position as he moved up into one himself. â??Mmm well lets see.â? Tentacles came down on a mental command from Kiel wrapping around her wrists and upper arms dragging her up and over to one of the posts. â??Mmmm I think Iâ??m going to have fun with my toy.â? He stood on the bed as he walked over the tentacles holding her barely letting her toes touch the ground as he rubbed at her pussy with his claws.

Her eyes went wide in surprise at the tentacles grabbed her at first. Not knowing what was going on, she struggled against them as they tugged her up until she hung against the post, wiggling about helpless. As she struggled, the tentacles only wrapped around her arms, looking her to the post even more tightly. Her skirt fell down again, the only spot where it did not fall flat be around his arm that prodded still under her skirts at her. Her top left handing open. She looked totally ravaged and lovely.

He growled deeply pulling his hand out from below her skirts and just smiling. She looked so totally ravaged if he had only been there to leave a mark and let it be clear that he was in control this was perfect. It was made even more so as their mixed cum dripped down off her lower leg onto the bed, she had been ravaged and clearly loved every minute of it. â??Donâ??t fight my dear they are under my control as is everything in this temple.â?

However he was not here to leave a mark he was here to train his future wife. With super human strength he grabbed what was left on her arms ripping it to shreds with his claws leaving her upper torso bare to his hands which quickly worked to ravage her breasts, again.

He was right. He was in control of everything in this temple. Even her. That little bit of what was left her the real her when they first entered was now gone and only the part that had been born to take it's place as his sex goddess was left. She moaned, turned on by the way he ripped the fabric from her, "Yes..." she gasped in approval as she raised a foot out to rub against his leg, nipping her lip in anticipation as she did. Already, her body yearned to be filled once more by him.

Back
Top Bottom