Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish Beauty (butterfly0408/Kolath)

Alan growled having not meant to cause her, or him that trouble by brushing against her. his hands grabbed hers pinning them over her head kissing her deeply struggling a little to control her since he was fighting to control himself also. He wanted to take her in this wild animal way and based on what he was seeing with the way they were acting together it was going to happen but this first time he wanted this ti be slow for her to enjoy. He kissed her deeply moving so that his member was away from her entrance so that nothing happened by accident as he laid down fully on her kissing and nibbling at her lips. â??This is the speed I had in mind my love.â? His kisses were tender and deep filled with passion but controlled.

Kiara was soon whimpering and pouting her lip just a little bit. It happened without even her control. She was in need of some reeling in for sure, "I'm sorry Alan. I can't... I can't seem to help it. You do something to me. You make me wanna just..." she gave out a growl from in her throat. It was the only way she could define just what her body wanted to do with him right now. "I'm trying to hold back, I swear I am."

He smiled moving his lips down to her neck kissing softly at where the growl had come from. He understood totally it was the same for him. â??I know Kiara I want toâ?¦â? his growl was deeper then hers because of his voice but the passion was the same it expressed, â??also just we need to slow down or we will wish that we had.â? His hands brushed down along her arms as he kissed and nibbled at her neck as his hands came down and filled with her large beautiful breasts.

Kiara took a few long, deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. "I know.... I kno-oooooooooohh Alan..." she moaned and bit at her lips, forcing herself not to just jump him now that her arms were free. She even made a move a moment before pinning herself back down again and giving another whimper. "This is insanity! Your touch makes me want more. I want it so much I just... I want to take it even! BUT I promise I won't. I fear to even move that I might go wild again."

He chuckled his hands coming back up to hers and slowly moving them to his shoulders. â??I can control you my love just enjoy.â? His lips nibbled at her neck and collar bone smiling as his hands returned to her breasts rubbing and squeezing them lightly slowly feeling out the most sensitive spots on her neck and breasts.

Kiara was breathless as he nipped and nuzzled her neck, gently holding onto his shoulders the whole while. He knew when he hit a sweet spot for she gasped very slightly. Just enough to let him know that it was a spot she liked more then others. She was still struggling to keep calm, but was doing a much better job of it.

He chuckled each time that he heard her gasp and spent some time on each one with his fingers and his mouth continued down her collar bone. Growled he lightly nipped at the hollow of her throat kissing and nibbling at it softly his hands still working her breasts as his lips started to nibble a trail down between her breasts.

It was a good thing they were far out from the house. The sounds of Kiara would certainly draw some attention. Her moans and whimpers of pleasure rang out almost constantly. It was wonderful, yet torturous at the same time. "Mmmm, time to speed up?" she asked with an smirk.

He laughed moving back up kissing her throat again. â??mmm nope time to slow down even more.â? He slipped down a little his mouth closing around one of her pert nipples sucking it into her mouth and slowly working it with his tongue. He growled into the nipple sucking gently and slowly on it.

The little gasps from before were suddenly a great bit gasp and a squirming of her body against him. "Mmmm! You will torture me to a slow death of pleasure at this rate Alan! My lord! OHHH!!" she had no idea that this was still only the start.

Alan took his time working her breasts his mouth lavishing attention on her nipples and engorged womanly virtues. His hands worked them expertly using every trick that he knew to give her the most pleasure. Even though he was doing a better job of controlling the raging desire he still was fighting it. growling he moved back up looking down into her eyes his glazed over with a deep lust. He kissed her deeply his hands brushing down to her thighs, â??I canâ??t hold back anymore Kiara I need you now.â? He kissed her deeply his hands gently spreading her thighs open waiting for her permission to continue.

She sighed again, but this time it was a great sigh of relief! "Thank GOD!" she almost screamed as she took his neck with her hands and pulled his lips back in for a kiss. Her hip nudged upward once more, nuzzling her lips against the rock hard rod between his legs, moaning at the contact. "I would have gone batty if we waiting any more love."

He laughed into the kiss smirking a slightly devilish grin on his face. â??Well now that I think about it.â? he didnâ??t move from kneeling between her legs but started to kiss down her neck his hands rubbing at her thighs and one at her breasts. He moved so his tip moved against her wet lips even more determined to tease her a little more though he had a feeling he might regret it in a moment.

She gave a great growl of frustration, "Damn it Alan!" she was laughing and her tone was playful even though she cursed at him. It was a nice game so far, but Kiara's next move pushed things past game and spinning back into the reality of what they doing. Not thinking, only thinking to get his attention, Kiara thrust her hips up, intending just to nuzzle against his cock in a little show to demand it's attention, but he slipped a bit inside her, stretching her walls. She tensed immediately and grabbed onto his arms with a gasp. The mood changed. It was not deep, but it was enough to make her remember it was not all fun and games. There was no taking this back. And it was going to hurt as well.

He did regret it the moment she tensed and he had slipped into her. he bit his lip hard because he knew that she was not ready for him to follow his instincts and push deeper into her. his hands brushed over her thighs as he moved up kissing her deeply. He didnâ??t withdraw or push deeper just staying there kissing her rubbing her thighs for a moment before his hands came up to rub her arms. â??Shhh relax Kiara, it will be ok my love.â? He kissed her again just letting her be there with just a little of his cock inside her. he had shifted from the playful to the caring and tender lover being there for her knowing that she was going to hurt but knowing that he could help ease it.

Kiara had her eyes closed as she focused on getting use to this new feeling of having him within her body. It was certainly different. And she thanked god she had him with here. He was taking such good care of her. The way he instantly went about relaxing her and calming her down rather then not care and just push towards his own pleasure. "I love you..." she whispered suddenly. "I love you Alan. I... I love you..."

He smiled kissing her lips more whispering â??I love you too.â? Between each one. His hands brushed over her thighs again this time lightly scratching to draw more of her attention and help her get used to him being inside her. he leaned back slowly his hands still rubbing her thighs but he was now kneeling between her legs looking down at her smiling and still inside her just waiting as his hands moved over her inner and outer thighs feeling the soft ripple of her muscles as he helped her relax. â??Tell me when you are ready and we will go slow Kiara.â?

She took few deep breaths, remaining still and quiet. What was going on in her head... who knew... but then she finally opened her eyes, emotion pouring out to them as she looked up into his and ever so gently nodded her head to show him that it was time. "I'm ready." And she was ever so ready to be joined with him. Her hero, love, and life.

He smiled leaning in and kissing her deeply once more his hands coming up to rub down her arms over her sides and up to her thighs. He slowly pressed into her more still just leaning over her looking directly into her eyes. One of his hands came up to brush against her cheek as he reached the point where he felt resistance. He sighed looking into her eyes knowing she knew this was going to hurt but still wishing that he didnâ??t have to hurt her like this. He leaned in kissing her deeply passion flooding through his kiss as he pressed in till his cock was totally inside her then just lay there inside her kissing her while giving her a chance to become used to it.

The moment her barrier broke, a jolt coursed through her, a whimper across her lips that was soon captured by his lips. For a moment, she was still, frozen. But then she gently wrapped her shivering arms around his chest, hugging him to her as they went on kissing. It was a new stage in her life now. She was a woman. She was his woman. A small smile crossed her lips at the idea of that. She liked it. After a few moments of adjusting and kissing, feeling she was ready to at last move on, she started to ever so slightly move her hips against his.

He groaned into the kiss as she started to move against him. â??Mmmm I guess that means you are ready for more my love.â? It wasnâ??t a question more a statement. His hands came down to brush along her sides and hips growling softly. He started to make slow gentle thrusts in and out of her tight virgin womanhood. He kissed down one side of her jaw growling nuzzling into her ear whispering. â??I love you Kiara so much more then I can ever say.â?

She smiled a little and nuzzled her lips against his ear in response, "I would not be against you saying it thought... over and over again." How silly she was to ever doubt how this wonderful man felt about her. What a fine treasure it was having him. In a way, she was thankful to Kiel for if he and his followers had not taken her, she never would have found Alan and having him now... she could not picture life without him. Nuzzling her hips against his, the pain was a distant memory now. Slowly, the pleasure was returning.

Alanâ??s thrust were slow and purposeful as he made sure to take everything slow and careful with Kiara knowing that she was still sensitive and could easily be hurt. He kissed along her jaw line growling suggestively as his hands rubbed over her beautiful breasts playing lightly with her nipples. He looked down into her eyes the love he felt for her flooding over him in once instant and he couldnâ??t do anything but lean in and kiss her, pouring his love into the kiss as he continued the slow gentle movements.

She could just see that emotion in his eyes. That love. It was overwhelming to say the least. Why was she so lucky? To have a man that loved her with such intensity behind his eyes... the raw emotion that radiated from him started to affect her. Her eyes started to well up with small tears. With a small sniffle, they slipped slightly, down her face, "Why do you love me so?" she whispered.

Alan looked down into her eyes smilng leaning in close kissing her lips his thrust slowed even more till he slipped totally into her and just rested there for a moment. His hand came up to her cheek stroking it gently smiling at her and kissing her lips again as he nuzzled his nose against hers. â??We do not choose who we love Kiara but even if we could I would not have chosen anyone else but you.â? He kissed her again, â??Your loving nature and caring soul make you the most desirable woman I know, it just helps that you happen to also be the most beautiful also.â? He smirked kissing her again.

Back
Top Bottom