Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is anyone still on gaia?

Indiorane

Planetoid
I quit gaia a long time ago, but it keeps bothering me that I could be getting real money with the stuff I have on there. I just have no clue who to sell to, or where I could find those people!

>.< It's like... haunting me!

Well, it's also against gaia policy, but I guess ebay would have rather more serious reprocussions [too lazy to look up right spelling].

If they caught wind of it they would take down the listing and ban your account I think the OP doesn't want to play Gaia anymore, so Gaia's actions wouldn't matter that much to him.

The only legitimate website I knew about was <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mysupersales.com">www.mysupersales.com</a><!-- w --> , but they don't do gaia.

Lyra said:
If they caught wind of it they would take down the listing and ban your account I think the OP doesn't want to play Gaia anymore, so Gaia's actions wouldn't matter that much to her.
fix'd

indi- yes, I do visit gaia occasionally. But the only thing item wise i would be even remotely interested in are the collectibles from '03.

the '03's:

Angelic Halo - June [when gaia was go-gaia and founded.]
Panda Hat, Grizzley Hat- July
DJ Studio Headphones [<33] and portable stereo headphones- August
Mini Angel and Devil wings- September [lawl, i remember when everyone thought these were shitty items]
Angelic Sash and Devil Tail [<33]- October
AFK and OMG [<33] hats- November
Angelic and Nitemare [<33] scarves- December

I've got pretty much anything worth anything after that.

I got banned twice there and now I've got nothing. Hell if I buy anything though.

I have other less important stuff like a kiki, coco, veil, shadow, etc. I'm too lazy right now to screen shot and post it up. I also have random letters.

Back
Top Bottom