Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It has to be done!

Indeed! And it shall be drank the way God intended it to! Water and sugar. None of this poncy-ass Red Bull shit you youngin's think up. Back in my day, we had to walk 20 snow in the feet to get a pitcher of water and 2 sugarcubes just to drink our absinthe! These days, you're runnin around chugging "fairy bombs" and God Knows What. *puffs at a pipe*

Laudanum said:
Indeed! And it shall be drank the way God intended it to! Water and sugar. None of this poncy-ass Red Bull shit you youngin's think up. Back in my day, we had to walk 20 snow in the feet to get a pitcher of water and 2 sugarcubes just to drink our absinthe! These days, you're runnin around chugging "fairy bombs" and God Knows What. *puffs at a pipe*
You forgot the opium.

Laudanum said:
You do know that sugar to current absinthe, at least American absinthe, will rot your insides, yes? It's not made to be drank like that, only the authentic kind is. So if you're getting any here that isn't imported, I wouldn't be drinking it with sugar... unless you just want your organs to go to shit. >3>

THAT WAS MY 200th POST!
Remember that moment as the moment I got a tiny bit more awesome.

And..
Veras said:
I often walk 20 snow in the feet

I honestly meant to say "snow in the feet."
Really.

-L

Back
Top Bottom