Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It has to be done!

Usually, I do not like a lot of male bands/singers, however Rhapsody is very talented.
I'm very fond of their instrumental abilities.
The singer isn't to bad either, quite pleasing to listen too.
And their lyrics - just wow.

My range of music is quite broad - very broad in fact, but Rhapsody... I can be in the mood for anything and they'll work every time. And I completely agree about their lyrics. "The Last Winged Unicorn" and "Unholy Warcry" are definitely my two favorite examples of definite power metal everything. Lyrics, music, vocals.. Dear God. They have everything. End of story. XD
/rambling about Rhapsody.

Hot damn! I fricking love cookies! :D

WHICH REMINDS ME. I told Sin I'd post this:
pope_biscuits_by_oolong.jpg

I am indeed quite tasty :D

And no, not like that.

...Well, yes, like that too.

And I do agree. Laudanum (the tincture) would be an odd marinade indeed.
Though, I do want to cook with absinthe sometime.

It is possible to use a proper absinthe in a proper dish, though I can't imagine in what you would use it tastefully. Did you have ideas?

Well, the flavor of whatever it is being used in can't be anything that would overpower the absinthe. Probably chicken or something. Though, thinking about it, it would be quite tasty used in a desert-type thing. Again, I'm not too sure. My knowledge of cooking is very limited. If it involves anything more than boiling water and dropping things in, I'm completely lost. D:
I have made some tasty pancakes before. They did look very odd though. Not much of a pancake shape at all. They looked something like a breakfasty rorschach test.

Lol, everything goes well with chicken, but it depends on how you cook the chicken in that sense. I would brown it in the absinthe, sprinkle it with your seasonings of choice, and then brown it again in just a tad bit of absinthe. I would use skinless chicken so that it will absorb the flavor better.

But absinthe tastes like black licorice... D: Bleh. We have a whole bottle here and I can barely drink dat shit. ;3;

Ilovegoatse said:
But absinthe tastes like black licorice... D: Bleh. We have a whole bottle here and I can barely drink dat shit. ;3;
I've never had Absinthe...
Wait, if it tastes like black licorice maybe you could drop it in Red Bull. lol

Lyra said:
Ilovegoatse said:
And that is called a fairy bomb. :3

And no Laud, you will get spoilt.

NO. Do not defile the sanctity of Absinthe with the putridness that is Red Bull.
Hemingway is rolling in his grave >_o
Hemingway also demands that Laudanum be given the absinthe.

Ilovegoatse said:
Lyra said:
Ilovegoatse said:
And that is called a fairy bomb. :3

And no Laud, you will get spoilt.
Is it really? Or did you just make that up?

Lyra said:
Is it really? Or did you just make that up?
Really, it is. It makes you ridiculously hyper and drunk.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://czechabsinthe.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/absinthe-in-a-can-green-fairy-bomb/">http://czechabsinthe.wordpress.com/2007 ... airy-bomb/</a><!-- m -->

That's the canned version, but also mixing red bull with it is considered one too.

Back
Top Bottom