Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It has to be done!

prettylykSIN

Supernova
    • So, I'm sitting over here at Laudanum's house and a brilliant idea has come to my mind. This extraordinary and fabulous man needs his own fan club! I know that half of you Blue Moon goers are in love with my dear brother. Just admit it. Its inevitable. All fall for this wit and charm, and of course, his dashing good looks.

And so! As we sit in this horrid orange-colored office, puffing on the gold and blue three foot hookah, I have devised to start the Cult of Laudanum! Rejoice and pledge your eternal love to the man with the goggles. My brother and your sex idol, Laudanum!

l_184ea1d59dfe440da9e706b7e487cb6b.jpg
      [/list:u][/list:u]

• Check it out. I have groovy tiny text :D

But yes, thank you for the "Gay Moment of the Month" award.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

IT IS AN HONOR.

-L

The hookah'ing went quite delightfully. We were using a three-hose Syrian hookah with chiller..
Chiller_3_Silver_Greeen---M.jpg

That one, except brass with a blue vase.
The shisha was Al Waha After Nine. Which is a delightful flavor very similar to Andes mints.
Coal-wise, we used one 40mm Golden Coal.

All in all, it was delightful :D

-L

*Sneaks into the room and glomps Iza and L*
Iza, now we already had this discussion, you know that I am the second member in the club.
Your the president, I'm the vice president.
:p

sounds pretty marvelous.

you wouldn't happen to know someone named jenkins would you?
I have yet to meet a Jenkins in my life yet.
I'm rather looking forward to it.

-writes this down-
Al Waha 'After Nine'
I'm a very large fan of mint, spearmint, wintermint, peppermint.
and 'Andes' are among my favorites.

Hmmm, yeaahh.. About that, I'm not sure how my Cult will take to that statement.. I mean, I trust you as the vice president, and of course, Dearest Sister as the president, but I'm just saying... Someone might pull a V for Vendetta on you guys. D:

-L

PS: Love you guys :D

DJBayview said:
sounds pretty marvelous.

you wouldn't happen to know someone named jenkins would you?
I have yet to meet a Jenkins in my life yet.
I'm rather looking forward to it.

-writes this down-
Al Waha 'After Nine'
I'm a very large fan of mint, spearmint, wintermint, peppermint.
and 'Andes' are among my favorites.

Hah, I have known someone with the last name of Jenkins!
And no, before anyone asks, his name was not Leroy.

Indeed, it is quite delish.
There's one shisha company, Hookah Freak, who makes obscure flavors. They don't tell you what they're supposed to be, but give them nifty names, like there's a The Dude flavor (which, as a pretty big The Big Lebowski fan, I'm hoping is a White Russian flavor), among others. I'm not sure of any others off the top of me head.

Hmmm.

-L

“Remember, remember the fifth of November,
The gunpowder, treason and plot,
I know of no reason
Why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.”​

Yes, yes, Guy Fawkes.
Terribly brilliant man if I do say so myself.
And yes, I do know that poem from memory.

However, my glorious L, my dear sweet beautiful L, there is no better then your sister and I at coming up with beautiful plots. And yes, they can try, key word TRY, to take us down, however I do not see them getting very far.

For will come ready with whips at hand, machete, and machine guns loaded.
XD

-stops reading a book with a dark green aura-

oh yeah... guns oooh....

have not heard of hookah freak. I suppose because I'm not a hookah freak, I get to enjoy shisha once a month or so -sighs-

Notte said:
However, my glorious L, my dear sweet beautiful L, there is no better then your sister and I at coming up with beautiful plots. And yes, they can try, key word TRY, to take us down, however I do not see them getting very far.​

O RLY?​

Ah, yes, I do say that I so love Mr. Weaving's voice. Doesn't it just slide like butter over ones senses? And I do mean that in the most grandest way.

And yes, Trygon, I do mean really. Iza and myself, the things that we could do.

Speaking of which, Iza.
I think we need to get a statue of L and put it up besides Adonis, in which he would make Adonis weep.
We could make lots of money that way too.
>>

LAWL! Let me launch a loony lament, a lecture to lick the ear. You laugh and leer at this ludicrous labyrinth of lyrics, but lo! Lemonade? No, I just lunched. Your laptops are a mere laboratory for this Lark of Limericks. Learn that, like lemmings and legumes, this is no lie. Listen, dear lambs, though I am no more than a liquor-lapping leprechaun, I lost my locomotive. Allow the lotion to be laid upon your locusts, for Love is Lucky Charms, leeks and liver! This lunatic lusts for lollipops. Long story short, it is lovely to lift your lobsters and you may call me L.​

ANGELS ARE CALLING
FROM DIVINE LOST CRYSTAL REALMS
RIDING FROM HEAVEN
FOR THE MAGIC OF THE WIZARD'S DREAM

I feel this song fits me quite well.

-L

OH DEAR GOD I LOVE YOU YOU WIN AT EVERYTHING I AM NOT USING PUNCTUATION THATS HOW AWESOME YOU ARE

Ahem. Sorry about that outburst. I just don't know too many people that would catch that.

-L

Back
Top Bottom