Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru.

Luna

Supernova
Men are pigs.

Don't you dare waste a tear on the man who walked out on you and his bueatiful baby. He's just another dead beat and would probably just bring down the both of you anyway.

Just remember that you aren't alone. Everyone loves you for you. Kaios especially. They're all there for you and won't turn their backs on you anytime soon...so just keep your head up high and don't look back as you go on with you're life.

I made this thread seperate because I want you to read my advice..

Thank-you, Luna. I'm just doing my best and really, that's all that I can do. I'm trying not to let it get to me, but it does hurt as much as I've come to hate his existence. I just need to worry about my baby now, after all, she's the one that matters.

I know everyone cares, they've all shown me and are being very supportive, which I highly appreciate. And you are all right; he's not worth my tears. Any man who proposes to a girl, knocks her up, then ignores her and their baby, then leaves them, isn't worth the air that we breathe. I honestly believe what he deserves is to burn in hell.

So I am trying.
Thank-you again, Luna.

No problem.

A close friend of mine is going through something similar. I give you the advice I gave her.

Back
Top Bottom