Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

Li blushed"I think I am too"He said and hugged her"I have to run some training exercises. You can move your stuff into my tent"

She hugged him and smiled "Ok then I will and leave up the tent so no one gets suspicious." She looked in his eyes and giggled lightly.

She just rested and stayed warm writing in her journal most thinking about him and sketching a little picture of him on the page.

She looked up and smiled "Hello Li." She smiled and took the bowl "I might could get used to you cooking for me." She joked.

He chuckled at that, handing her a bowl"I wish I could take the credit, Lynn, but I'm not the cook"He sat, sitting with her

She smiled and looked at him "Well I still like you bringing me food kind of spoiling me." She giggled and nibbled a spoonful of soup.​

She snuggled him and blushed feelig the kiss "I like having you here to hold me." She kissed his cheek and laid her head on him.​

She smiled and looked up to him "Comfy? You know I was thinking after the war maybe come home and see my kingdom?" She snuggled him and felt tingles as he moved his hand over her hair.​

He smiled at her"Yes i am and that would be nice"He said and kissed her forehead softly"I hope the war ends quickly"

She smiled and looked at him "Great I can't wait." She snuggled him and sighed happily "I hope it is too I couldn't imagine loosing you."​

Back
Top Bottom