Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

She smiled and nodded "Thank you." She sat outside her tent and petted Rocky on the head and talked to him. "I love the mountains I hope we see more or maye a Panda."

Li left to get some supper and brought back two bowls of rice"Here you go"He said handing her a bowl before starting to eat

She watched him leave and smiled then giggled seeing him come back "Wow room service." She was happy to have her dinner and nibbled quietly.

"I rather like the company I mean I get the captain's attention I'm so spoiled." She giggled and blushed softly eatting her dinner.

She finished her rice and looked to him "I hope after the war we could spend more time together." She blushed.

She was standing by her horse brushing his mane he enjoyed it feeling rather spoiled he was starting to nod off.

"Morning." She smiled and the horse was snoozing by her "Thank you for breakfast." She kissed his cheek seeing no one was around.

"Oh well at least we're getting somewhere." She nibbled her breakfast and smiled just glad he was there. "At least i get to march with you."

Back
Top Bottom