Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

Li smiled at her"The little dogs still exists. The pet dragons not so much anymore"He explained"What do you mean, London?"

"That's where I'm from." She giggled and smiled nibbling a few noodles not wanting to slirp to her it wasn't a good thing. She dabbed her chin and looked to him "You've never heard of us?"

He nodded"Only rumors of their vast reach and powerful weapons. But I've never really put much stock in any of the tails"He said and smiled"What brought you into Shanyu's possession?

"Well that we do but the stories are more fun." She giggled and smiled hearing the next question she nibbled her lunch not wanting to answer. Then she did "My brother wanted to get rid of me he was upset that I would be used to make a treaty between to countries." She sighed.

"Yeah I heard I was to marry a captain in the army." She looked down and sighed "But my mother and brother wouldn't have it it didn't sound like a sound plan." She nibbled another dumpling she could stay here and just be happy.

She nodded and sighed "I wish I could find one to marry and beat my brother at the pass." She giggled lightly "And find a way to bring my two relatives out in the light."

She smiled and nodded "Please I've never had Chinese tea dads tried once but the face was the bes part." She chuckled and looked to him "Are there Pandas here? I've always wanted to see one."

"Oh might we see one somewhere?" She asked like a little girl with big bright eyes and looked up seeing the tea "Wow the smell isn't as strong as ours."

"Oh then I'll have to keep my eyes out." She giggled and nodded as she sipped it "It does taste good really different." She set the cup down and wiped her lips.

" I am a bit just still a little shaken up." She said and was afraid of what was outside that she couldn't see.

"I think so." She sipped her tea finishing the cup and smiled feeling more relaxed than she did earlier. "Are we leaving soon?"

"Oh ok the mountains right?" She heard the Huns talking of war plans and spied a few times but it didn't make much sense to her really.

"They talked about the mountain pass." She looked at him "That's all I remember." She looked to him and sighed.

"Long and cold way." She shivered and sighed lightly "How is my traveling buddy? I hope he wasn't shooed away."

Back
Top Bottom