Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

"Well I'm not in to drinking really but maybe I could cook tonight?" She smiled and looked to him with a happy glow.​

"Thank you I'd love to see the palace daddy says its gold and dragons guard the entrance." She sighed lightly and laid her head on him.​

She just stayed in his arms and didn't move a muscle not wanting to loose his attention glad after all that time fighting he was safe and here again with her.​

"Thanks." She smiled and washed up herself after the other soldiers left and stayed clothed best as possible.​

He smiled and grabbed to of his spears, plunging them into the ground between and put a blanket over them so her waist up could be covered"There you go"He said and moved the buckets so they could be used from either side of the blanket. Her side left a silhouette of her body. He got fully naked before washing himself slowly.

She smiled once the sheet was up and lsipped off her clothing leaving a nude shadow on the other side and she hummed lightly washing from head to toe. "Finally something close to a bath."​

He chuckled at that, rinsing his body off and watched her as he dried off, looking at her legs and the bottom of her rear, along with the shadow"You look nice"

She blushed hearing his compliment "So do you very nice." She giggled and wanted to peak but she was to afraid to.​

He chuckled and heard the want in her voice"Would you like to 'see me' see me?"he asked as he dried off, enjoy the unseasonably warm air

He smiled a little"I promise on my father's grave, we won't have intercourse until we get married, if we get married"He promised and smiled

"Allright then so everything else but could be fun." She smiled and looked to him "I've used my hands on myself before though I've alwaus wanted a man that could use his hands." She blushed.​

He smiled at her"I can use my hands"He said and shifted"Step out her and get a good look at me. And so I can get a good look at you"

She moved over and stood beside him "How's this?" She had an hourglass figure with small C breasts and nice long legs and cream colored skin not touched by the sun at all.​

Back
Top Bottom