Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

HollowHearted

Supernova
The area was cold covered in snow to her ankles the horse she'd stoeln was just as frozen as she was. The huge animal just kept walking as she slept on his back and that was just at night. During the next day the small athletic looking brunette with b right blue eyes kept the two of them awake as not to be found she didnt' want the horse to die a traitor to Shan Yu.

She had finally started to see grass and the horse happy munched while she walked beside him finally able to stand the lightly snow covered grass. She was almost in rags and her body needed warmth and soon or she'd surely die a popsicle and she thinks she might've found salvation it looked like a camp coming closer as she walked. She tripped and fell forward making a high pitched scream and coughing she was just to tired to keep going.

Li Shang woke up in the morning with his troops and started to set them into their training exercises when he heard a loud scream and ran to where the scream came from. He picked up the women, taking her to one of the medical tents.

She laid close to him as he carried her taking the body heat while she could. "Thank you.." She said in a soft voice and feel asleep in his arms. The horse followed and stopped a foot or two from the tent almost like a big guard dog.

[I need a nap be back later]

She looked to him and smiled starting to doze off."Thank you." She felt warmer and much more relaxed glad the pain was going away.

She made a cute little yawn and snuggled the blanket and smiled in her sleep just to comfortable for words.

She woke up smelling food and smiled "I love the food here." She picked up a spoon and stirred the warm noddles and broth to warm her stomach and chopsticks ready she was starved. She looked to him and blushed lightly "thank you mister um?" She asked with a soft head tilt.

"I'm Lynn nince to meet you." She giggled and nibbled the noodles and was happy to slurp them up it was the best meal she'd had in ages. She wiggled her feet softly trying to get some circulation back in her body as the broth and noodles warmed her up.

"Shan Yu captured me my father's army came to help China." She sighed and looked down "He t ried to get my father to leave but he knew better and I escaped the horse I took was going to be left behind so we both escaped I guess." She ate her food slowly trying to savour it.

"Me too it was freezing there." She shivered and pushed some hair from her eyes and finished her soup full and happy. "Thank you for taking me in."

She smiled and giggled "Though saying thank you is nice." She covered up and laid back and yawned lightly looking to him. "I wish you could stay but you have to be a soldier." She giggled and smiled softly.

She sat up slowly and smiled "Captain thank you I feel so spoiled." She was still tired and weak but looked better at least safer.

"I'm fine thanks to your care." She smiled and saw dumplings and more pasta "I could get used to this." She giggled and looked ot him "Join me please? I wanna know more about China my father told us that dragons flew arounds castles and they had heads like Lions."

Li sat down with her and started eating"Those are the legends"He said, smiling at her"The emperor is the best"

She smiled and nodded "Dad used to tell us he had pet dragons and little dogs that sit in your sleeves." She nibbled a dumpling and listened to him then swallowed "What stories did you hear? I mean London I'm sure isn't as fun."

Back
Top Bottom