Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Year One (ShiroNezu and Lord Dakol)

She smiled at his agreement. He knew how to play the game, it seemed. It definitely wasn't the same as when he first asked her to eat with him at lunch, and she liked that. "Well, what are we waiting for? Unless you had something else to ask?" She raised an eyebrow.

Dairiku shook his head and stood up, "No, I'm ready. Are you?" he asked with a sort of playful challenging tone. The boy was excited; he would be going on his first ever date! He was lucky that his mother had allowed him to get a job with her at her work, and so he had saved quite a bit of money.

Meredith nodded, standing up and grabbing her bag. "I'm ready. Let's go!" she said, grinning. It had been a little while since she had gone on a date, and she wondered if this would go well at all. Dairiku was cute enough, and he seemed sweet enough as well, but she still had her suspicions.

She and Dairiku walked together towards the movie theatres, and they made small conversation. "So... what do you like to do, as a hobby?" he asked curiously, genuinely interested to learn more about her.

She thoroughly enjoyed the attention from him, and smiled at his question. "My hobbies? Well, I like to doodle sometimes, I guess, don't know if I want to get serious about my art, though…" she thought about it further. "Otherwise, I guess I like shopping and hanging out with my friends, just like any other girl," she said with a sweet grin.

Dairiku perked up at the "drawing" reply. He considered about teaching her to draw, but didn't know if that would be smart to bring up something that could draw them closer than necessary. "That's cool," he replied as they walked to the theater and looked at the available movies. "Hmm... what do you want to see?" he asked.

She smiled and grabbed his arm, pointing to the title of a romantic comedy. "How about that one? I heard it's supposed to be rather good. Or, wait… Oh!" she pointed to the action/adventure one instead. "Let's see that one, I've been dying to see it for ages," she said excitedly.

He was pleased by her eagerness for the wellness of the date, and nodded in agreement. He blushed lightly when she grabbed his arm, then asked for two tickets to the movie. Walking in, they looked at the drinks and snacks. "Anything for the movie?" he asked politely.

Meredith smiled. She was going to take full advantage of the situation. "Popcorn and a soda?" she suggested, grinning, trying to be as adorable as possible. She saw the way he reacted when she grabbed his arm. It seemed that he really did like her.

There was sort of different attraction to Meredith than what he had with Ms. Levine, something pure and less sexual. He didn't know if he could actually do it...

"All right!" he replied, then got them both drinks and a large popcorn, then bought them. They walked to the designated theater. The large room was darkened, and he let Meredith decide where they would sit. Once they did, he nervously inhaled and breathed out before him calmed himself down.

Meredith had a sip of her drink and noticed the way the Dairiku seemed to be nervous next to her. She giggled to herself, having some of the popcorn. He seemed to be excited about this date, and she found him incredibly cute for that. She wondered if perhaps he was going to make a move, even if it was just a first date.

Dairiku drank some soda to calm his nerves, and looked at Meredith with a smile. After a few minutes, the room darkened even more, and the movie began.

Meredith stayed quiet, sipping her drink silently as she watched the movie, on occasion stealing some popcorn. At one point she accidentally touched his hand, and she drew it away, a little embarrassed.

Dairiku took some popcorn as they watched the movie, occasionally glancing at Meredith. He looked at her hand as it touched his, then drew his courage together and slowly wrapping his fingers around hers.

She blushed but wrapped her own fingers around his, enjoying holding his hand as they watched the movie. She looked over at him for a moment, smiling, and then kept watching the film.

His hand enjoyed the feeling of her skin against his, and shivered gently at the thought of her giving him head. Dairiku wondered if she would know what to do, at least with his unique cock.

Suddenly, he had the urge to kiss her, but he wanted to wait for the right time.

She couldn't help but give him a puzzled look as she felt him shiver. The theater was air conditioned, sure, but it wasn't that cold. She wondered what was on his mind, but knew she couldn't know, so she focused on the movie, stealing popcorn from his lap and sipping on her soda.

After about a half an hour of stealing popcorn and glances at each other, movie came to a slow. The protagonist and the love interest were about to get romantically involved, and it made the feeling to kiss Meredith that much stronger. He blushed lightly and glanced at Meredith at the thought of never having the pleasure to kiss a girl, but he had seen plenty of movies on how to do it right.

Meredith couldn't help but notice the tension rising between them. She strategically lifted the armrest between them and leaned against Dairiku, hoping that he might have the guts to try kissing her, even if it was a bit sudden. She couldn't help but like him for some reason, so it was driving her crazy. She squeezed his hand and smiled up at him.

Dairiku couldn't help but notice the move she made to get them closer; so she did like him back, which lifted his heart a little. The pressure between their arms was overwhelming as the scene in the movie heated up a bit more. He gathered up more courage, wanting to get his first kiss, and looked at Meredith gently. With a light exhale of hot, nervous breath, Dairiku slowly leaned in and placed his lips against hers; unlike the time that he came due to Ms. Levine's techniques, this was a different sort of bliss.

Meredith felt her heart explode in a flutter of excitement as he kissed her, and she leaned in, kissing him back. It was a sweet kiss, and in her second kiss she gently opened her lips, letting out her tongue, hoping that Dairiku would do the same. She put her hand on his neck to hold him in place, as if he would disappear. It was quite exhilarating.

Tiny shocks similiar - but not as extreme - to cumming went through his body, as he closed his eyes, never wanting the moment to be over. He then felt Meredith break the kiss, which disappointed him, but then noticed that she kissed him again, this time with her lips a bit opened. A strong difference was present, however; he could feel her slick tongue asking for entrance into his mouth. He opened his mouth a little and tasted her tongue against his. It was sweet and tangy at the same time as his tongue gently wrestled with hers, her hand on his neck to keep him in place. There was no way in hell he would leave, not even if the building caught on fire.

Her heart was pounding most shockingly as they kept kissing. He seemed shy about it, but very good at it. She pegged him as a passionate sort of guy, and she really liked that. She enjoyed the way their tongues played in their mouths. She wasn't paying attention to the movie at all now, and had no idea what was going on.

As they continued to play inside each other's mouths, Dairiku let out an involuntary moan that was quiet but enough for her to barely hear it. His teeth grazed her lips, moving his hand to her hip and squeezing gently.

Meredith found herself a little surprised as he moaned a little into her mouth. She then felt his hand move to her hips, and she moved her leg over his, grazing it gently, her thigh rubbing against his as they kissed, and her knee accidentally grazed his crotch, biting his lip right back as they kissed more.

Back
Top Bottom