Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Year One (ShiroNezu and Lord Dakol)

Dairiku laughed and ran a hand through his hair, "Well, to tell the truth, it was because I think you're... beautiful," he said with an only slightly nervous smile that vanished after a moment of walking down the hall as students flowed around them.

Meredith gasped and giggled as she blushed. "Oh, my," she said, a little startled by the compliment. "Why, thank you." When they reached the entrance to her next class she leaned against the wall by the door, to keep talking to Dairiku. "Well, I suppose you're not so bad looking yourself, cutie." She grinned.

Dairiku chuckled, resisting his body's urge to blush at her comment. He thought about asking her to meet him at a secluded spot after school, and nodded inside. "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to meet me after school and talk?" he asked her with a calm smile.

Mederith looked slightly puzzled, but smiled. "Just... talk? Sure, I guess," she said, grinning. "Meet me at my locker after school, it's number 385. See you there." She gave a cute little wave goodbye and slipped into her class, giggling. Something about him was just so irresistible.

Dairiku smiled and turned away, heading down the hall to catch his next class...

Two periods later, he arrived at Ms. Levine's room for the last class of the day. He walked slowly, though there was a certain air of new found confidence in his walk.

Ms. Levine noticed as Dairiku walked into class that he was already much more confident. She was proud of her little sex prodigy, already curious to see if he had managed to get his dick wet without her help. She motioned towards him. "Mr. Lockhart, see me after class about the assignment," she said, her codewords seemingly fantastic in their ingenuity.

Dairiku looked up at Ms. Levine and nodded solemnly, "Yes ma'am," he replied with a slightly nervous smile and laugh.

As Ms. Levine taught the class, she found that it was painfully easy to mask any sort of relationship she might be having with Dairiku. She ignored him for the most of the class, not wanting him to worry about looking like an idiot in class, and taught it as usual. She was a very good math teacher, even if she did have a bit of a dark side.

He was now concentrating on his work, slowly getting the hang of the work before he was almost finished. He didn't mind that their "relationship" was utterly secret; he understood why they couldn't really talk to each other.

After class, he gathered up his things and walked to Ms. Levine's desk as the class emptied.

Ms. Levine smirked as Dairiku approached her at her desk. She looked and waited for the rest of the class to leave. She then closed her book and looked up at him, grinning.

"Tell me, Mr. Lockhart," she said, her tone intrigued but not too much so, as kids were passing by the open door, "Any success with the extra credit assignment? Are you lucky enough to have perhaps finished it by now?

Dairiku replied, "Not yet ma'am. I'm planning to finish just after I leave," he replied, shifting his backpack as he talked to her casually.

Ms. Levine raised an eyebrow. "Oh? You must think you're a regular stud muffin then," she said, leaning back in her seat and crossing her arms. "Well, tell me tomorrow how that goes, then. Go get 'em, tiger." She grinned. She was proud of him, if he already got the girl, she could have her way, and give him another assignment early.

Dairiku gave her a great, wide smile and nodded. "I will, Ms. Levine!" he replied, walking out of the classroom and heading to Meredith's locker. He prepared himself to say what he needed to do to complete the assignment. At the moment, he couldn't think of anything, so he figured it would try to wing it.

Meredith saw Dairiku already waiting at her locker. She was impressed at his consistency, at the very least. She smiled as she walked up to him, opening her locker to put some books away. "Wow, you actually showed up. So, what was it you wanted to talk about?" she asked curiously.

He waited for her finish putting away her things, then looked over at a nearby table. "Want to sit down?" he asked. As they did, he laid his backpack down and looked at her. "Well, I want to find out more about you, honestly." he said, gently biting his lower lip.

Meredith raised an eyebrow but sat with him anyway. "Um, that's flattering... What exactly did you want to find out about me?" She thought his methods of flirting were a little strangely straight-forward and a little weird, and she wasn't sure how she felt about it. It certainly was the normal ways guys started hitting on her.

Meredith giggled a little, playing with the straps on her bag. "Well, then, why don't you ask the important question, then?" she said, grinning cutely.

Dairiku was finally caught off guard with the question. What did she want him to ask..? A date?

"Uh, well..." he stuttered for a moment, then resolved himself. "Would you like to go out sometime?"

Meredith giggled. "Yes, there we go." She smiled sweetly, grabbing Dairiku's hand. "Yes, Dairiku, I'll go out with you," she said, sweetly. "When would you like to go out? Maybe this weekend?" she asked sweetly.

Dairiku restrained the need to sigh out loud when she touched his hand. If he agreed to go out this weekend, he would fail the assignment... he didn't know how to proceed. "What about today? A movie, maybe?" he tried curiously.

Meredith looked rather surprised. "T-today? I have homework to do, don't you, too?" she asked, feeling a little cautious. "Someone's a little antsy to get a date with me… Are you trying to win a bet or something? Jeez." She giggled nervously.

Words were about to come out when he bit his tongue; it was technically true, though it basically depended on his grade. He shook his head, "Well, no, actually... I finished all my work. But if that doesn't work..."

Meredith smiled. "Alright, alright, I'll go to the movies with you… but you're paying, since you're the one who asked," she said, grinning and biting her lip, almost seductively. She found that something about Dairiku was intriguing, and she wanted to know more. She also figured she could do her homework after the date, anyway.

The boy smiled back, and nodded, "Of course. I would dare to make you pay for anything on a date," he replied. Dairiku wanted to know if she wanted to go now, or if he should meet her somewhere, but didn't have the nerve to ask yet.

Back
Top Bottom