Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Year One (ShiroNezu and Lord Dakol)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
It was the beginning of a new high school, and a new year. Dairiku had been nervous from the start as he got out of the car, kissing his mother good-bye. He brushed the brown hair out of his eyes, walking hurriedly across the school grounds to the attendance office. The woman there gave him a pass to his class, but he was warned not to be late again. The first day and he was already late!

He then broke into a run, where he practically charged down the hall where his first class should be. He slowed down just before he reached the door, he huffed heavily as he crouched down to catch his breath.

"Dang it..." he whispered, and stood up with a wipe of his brow before opening the door and walking in, where all eyes snapped in his direction, including the teacher's. Walking up, he nervously placed the small pass on his teacher's desk, expertly avoiding the gazes as he walked down the row and sat down in an empty desk. His gentle hazel eyes twitched around the class room, hoping the teacher wouldn't call him out.

The teacher, Ms. Levine, was known to be rarely lenient. She got the fresh meat, and she knew how it would be by the end of the year. She had read the online comments of her being a super hottie, and she would rarely admit that she loved it. It was probably why she wore a tight yellow button-down shirt and a brown pencil skirt. She could see the boys drooling.

She was just getting through attendance when a boy rushed in, and she frowned down at him, and the glare seemed to scare the other students. It looked as if her tight black bun would come undone. "It's nice to know at the beginning of the year who's going to be late all the time. Welcome to class. I'm Ms. Levine. Your name is?" She opened up her role call to find his name, eyeing her pile of detention slips, preparing to humiliate her new student.

Looking down, Dairiku's eyes widened as he knew the teacher was speaking to him. "Um... uh... Dairiku, ma'am... Dairiku Lockhart," he said with a small cough. He was utterly embarrassed by the combination of his name. He suspected his parents must have been high at the time, or thought it would be hilarious. His eyes glanced up at Ms. Levine before looking back down at the desk, which suddenly became "fascinating".

"I see. Well, Mr. Lockhart, be seated, but not before you get your class schedule, as well as this." She checked off his name to show his lateness and then wrote his name quickly on the top detention slip. "Congratulations, you've won a trip to detention on your first day of class, with me, after school. I'll see you then." She smiled, but in a sarcastic, aggressive way. She felt a strange sense of accomplishment when she punished her students, but only because she enjoyed order in her classroom.

Dairiku blushed when she told him the verdict of his punishment, sighing as he drowned out any comments from others, He stayed seated, nodding to Ms. Levine, not knowing what else to say or do.

Ms. Levine smiled sweetly. "Now class, if we don't have any other latecomers, does anyone have any questions before the bell rings for first period? We still have a few minutes left." She started answering some basic questions, as the freshmen were mostly nervous about starting high school.

Dairiku kept quiet, keeping any noises or comments to himself until he brought out a small notebook. Opening it, he slowly began to draw rough drafts of a tall male.

As the bell rung, Ms. Levine waved goodbye to her new homeroom students. She stopped Dairiku for a moment. "Don't forget to come to detention, Mr. Lockhart. You don't want to know what happens when you miss it. Welcome to high school."

Dang, he knew that last bit was sarcastic, and it made him more embarrassed, so he hurried out and went on to finish the school day and next classes...

The bell rung for the final time; Dairiku dreaded the moment all day. Walking to Ms. Levine's room, he shifted his bag as he knocked on the door as he looked in.

Ms. Levine was fixing her top as she heard a knock on the door. Somehow, she had only given out one detention slip. Technically it was a good thing, because the students were therefore better, but she liked making multiple students suffer.

She opened the door and smiled slyly. "Good thing you arrived, Mr. Lockhart. Sit, and take out your books. Surely you have work you have to do from your first day?" She closed the door behind him and sat back down at her desk. She was trying to fix her top again. In one of the last few periods, a button managed to pop, which showed off a little too much cleavage, even for her taste.

Dairiku sat down obediently, taking out his math book and began to open it when his eyes flickered up to Ms. Levine's cleavage. His body temperature rose a bit as he gulped silently, tearing his eyes away from the breath-taking sight. Concentrating on his work, he was quickly frustrated by the problems and grumbled quietly in despair.

Ms. Levine started doing a bit of work of her own, and looked up at Dairiku. He seemed frustrated. "High school work a little harder than you expected? I hope they didn't baby you in your last school," she commented casually. She couldn't help herself, it seemed. Something about this boy caught her attention, besides his lateness that morning. She walked over to him, leaning over his desk. "What are you doing that's so difficult?"

Dairiku blushed lightly at the first comment; out of all the classes he had, he could not, under any circumstances, understand math. The rest of his grades were above average.

And for some reason, the words to his frustration just poured out from his lips, "Well, this word problem doesn't give enough explanation-" he stopped, glancing up at her and noticing that she was so close. Now, as he gulped down his nervousness, the action could be clearly seen.

Ms. Levine decided to act nice for the first time in the entire day, or so it seemed. She stood beside him, leaning over, and took the pencil from his hand and began to underline the important aspects of the word problem in question. She had to stop herself from chuckling when she noticed that her breasts were now practically in young Dairiku's face. She began to explain the problem to him- after all, she was a math teacher.

"So, you see? Not so difficult. You just have to figure out which formula applies." She smiled coyly. Dairiku was certainly a cutie, though she never could find a good enough reason to break the boundary and go after a student. Just as the thought crossed her mind, however, she noticed a bulge in his pants that almost made her gasp in wonder. "Mr. Lockhart, those pants seem a little tight on you," she said off-handedly.

His attention was at the paper again, raising his eyebrow as he figured it out, step-by-step. "Oh, I see..." he replied, shifting in his seat uncomfortably when he noticed that he was gaining an erection. Man..! he thought, trying his best to hide it, though he couldn't get his mind off of his teacher's chest.

It was all in vain, however, when Ms. Levine made a comment that made him blush madly. "Uh, it's..." he began, then moved his hands to cover it, though it didn't seem to be enough.

Ms. Levine giggled, almost girlishly. "Oh, you don't need to worry yourself. I know what happens to teenage boys… Oh, my." She felt herself unable to stop staring. Was it still growing? She couldn't believe her eyes. "My God, how big do you get- Wait, you… you don't have to answer that." She cursed herself for her curiosity. What would happen if someone saw what was going on? She looked outside. She was lucky, at least, that they were on a high floor, so no one would be able to peek in. Wait, am I actually considering going after this teenage boy? Her mind was racing with the thought. She had been alone for so long…

It stung painfully, Dairiku cursing in his mind at the rate it was growing. Soon enough the bulge extended to the edge of his pants, only his sweater keeping the tip of his penis from view. Besides from the length that was still growing, his embarrassment increased even, opening his eyes an inch to hope it was a dream, but he was only peeking back at Ms. Levine's shocked face.

Ms. Levine felt embarrassed for all the desires that were pouring forth. She started breathing heavily to calm herself down. She then walked towards the door, tugging at the little curtain that let anyone peek inside before quietly locking the heavy door.

"You look like you're in terrible pain. At least unbutton yourself, my God." She sat at her desk and tried to look at her own work, and not think about the incredible girth that was just feet from her. Imagine if this had happened during a class… I really need a boyfriend, damn. She leaned her head on her hand, purposely trying to hide Dairiku from her view.

Dairiku looked at his teacher in confusion as she closed the blinds and locked the door. "Wha... what are you..?" he couldn't finish his sentences, looking down at the large bulge. He hated it, wondering what the use of it was.

Looking up at her in surprise, his fingers fumbled with the one button until he was able to undo it, and sighed as he felt an enormous pressure going away.

"Don't worry, Mr. Lockhart, I was only locking the door so that no one walks in and gets the wrong idea. Now, continue with your work, surely you should be able to understand it better now with what I told you." Ms. Levine refused to look up once as she spoke, especially now that she knew his erection was more free. Oh, how terribly tempting it was, especially now that no one could walk in. "I suppose you get all the girls with that thing," she said, immediately cursing herself for making another unnecessary comment.

Dairiku, as oblivious as he was, sighed in relief when she explained herself. He was able to begin working again, but once she spoke again, it was quiet for a moment before he shook his head. "No... I'm..." he couldn't say, still ashamed of his predicament.

"You're… what? In a relationship?" Ms. Levine asked, still refusing to look up at Dairiku. "Gotta say, that girl is certainly a lucky little duckling." She was curious to see if the erection was gone by now, but she didn't want to tempt herself if it wasn't the case.

Dairiku sighed; could he tell her? And if so... he shook off the thought, and looked at Ms. Levine, breathing in and speaking. "I'm a... virgin." he said finally, still placing his hands on his bulge and instinctively squeezing it gently.

Ms. Levine completely froze for a moment. She would have dropped her pen if she didn't collect herself in time. She looked up at Dairiku, the poor, pathetically adorable teenage boy, who- still had a massive erection, which he was now squeezing. She looked down again, covering her view of him with her hand. "I… I see. Well, there's nothing to be ashamed of, being a virgin. After all, everyone's been one." She breathed deeply. It was so hard- no, difficult to resist this opportunity. She could be a savior in his life, the woman who introduced him to the full wonders of sex. "You don't get any trouble for it, do you?" She asked, looking up, trying her best to focus on his face.

Dairiku's was too focused on the door to look at his teacher, though his ears were listening intently.

"No... no one knows, I guess..." he replied. He then began to wonder why he was talking to his teacher about personal topics, and sighed gently. He supposed he just wanted to talk to someone.

Back
Top Bottom