Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Issues

Angelus

Super-Earth
I've noticed there was no Life Issues forum and journals and pvp isn't exactly the best way to get it out. Nor is bawling in Random Fact About You or the hangout threads and bringing everyone down with your problems. So I simply made this thread for anyone who wants to talk about their life when its not going so well, or maybe past experiences that weren't so great.

I'd like to ask that no one be mean spirited in this thread, even if tough love may be the best love.

Its not the best place because barely anyone comments on someones journal, and if they do its by a friend or someone is just basically telling them 'Shit happens, get over it.'

So this is a support discussion thing.

That's pretty much all you would get from an entire forum dedicated to it, then everyone would complain about people being whiny then it would get removed forthwith.

The thing is...its really annoying when someone kills the mood in a thread.

This is now the place to look for a pity party. And I love helping people. So...do you two need help? <3

I don't handle Gotham. I handle Keystone City and Central City.

Lol...not very knowledgable with DC. I only watched Justice League and Teen Titans.

Wait...Is Teen Titans a DC comic?

It is. However the show wasn't quite as dark as the comic gets. No where near in fact.

I agree, there should be a forum like Life Issues. Right now, my feelings are kind of hurt. I don't want to talk about who hurt them, but.. I'm depressed.

Come now dear, this place is for talking about it. Even if you can't say a name, talk about it.

I believe everyone is born innately good. So, everyone is good/has the potential for being good. And yet, when someone says someone hurtful to you, you can't help but be hurt. He was probably entertained by what he said, but.. it still hurt. Basically, calling me unattractive. Fine. Whatever. He doesn't matter. I don't even want to even think of him because it was on here. Online. That means zip shit in the real world. And, the fact that I am thinking of him is giving him the satisfaction and he doesn't deserve anything. That's not all, he has said other things before, how I was weak, things like that. *Tries not to think about him.*

Well, for every one person that thinks you're unattractive there are five more that think you are. I think you look just fine. :]

And remember, dear, don't say anything about others that you don't want said about you. You put down Anansi's appearance, even if it was only lightly. If you don't like your own appearance being put down, then don't do it to others. Its Karma, dearest. Karma is actually a pretty powerful thing.

I suppose your right. *Admits this reluctantly.* I hate being in emotional pain, worse than physical pain. I actually feel like crying. I can feel it coming on. But, that just means I'm giving him the benefit, and I will not give him anything. Also, I didn't get to talk with boyfriend today. That just made my day plummet.

Hmm..well its always good to admit when you're wrong. Everyone gets hurt from time to time. Its all in the matter of how you handle it. Hobbies that don't involve human interaction at all are good to deal with that kind of pain.

Thanks. I like crying and I'm talking with a girlfriend, and just.. being unreasonable [like wanting to kill the person] and just.. eating craploads of junk food. It's comforting. So, I like having a bit of interaction. I like having a shoulder to lean on. And, I cry every night when I dream at night. So. It's a natural occurence anyway.

Well, when you're in moods like that, crying to someone all the time is usually not the best way to handle it. Sometimes its good to stand on your own to feet, otherwise if you're ever in a situation where no one is there for you, you'll know how to pick yourself up.

I don't do it all the time, I just wish I did. It's comforting. Most of the time, I just cry to myself. But, I love having people around me when I'm depressed or angry. It soothes me. Unlike the rest of the people I know, I don't like being isolated when I'm sad.

Its not isolation. Its just finding a better way to vent. When I get upset, I just play video games or draw.

Back
Top Bottom