Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

End of the war? (me and Winged Fae)

She chuckled as she peered at the book from the distance. "I'm sorry, but sadly, all we can do is open windows or door ways to let a breeze in." She informed, watching him take off his shirt. She looked at him captivated by how pure his body looked, despite it being a vampire's body, but what else should she expect when time freezes to their bodies. "Though we do have a pool in the garden. Normally we are not allowed to swim in it, but I always do every now and then, and my father already knows I do." She explained with a soft chuckle.​

He shook his head, moving over to the window and opening it up slightly. "I will deal with it." He said softly, feeling a soft breeze brush by him. He looked up to the sky as he watched dark clouds gather, then a light rain come down, bringing a slightly cooler rush by him, cooling further over time. "I wouldn't advise going to swim tonight." he said, turning to her, as he heard the thunder come down.

She walked with him to the window, looking over his shoulder and saw the clouds. She then looked back to him and jumped at the clap of thunder. She didn't even realize it until she caught his scent, she had grabbed on to his arm, holding it close to her. It was first from freight, but then she relaxed and continued to hold on, hugging it softly more then anything. She knew she shouldn't have been doing that, but she just felt so calm being so close to him.​

He felt her jump back, grabbing his arms, and his arms went around her, pulling her close, resting her head against his chest. He was already hearing the heavy patter of the rain hitting the castle, some of it being blown into the room from the open window. "It's ok, it's just rain and thunder." He said softly, a hand slowly going through her hair. He hoped she didn't feel his arousal as she was pressed against him, a arousal brought about just by her proximity, but also her scent, her soft skin, her every little sound.

She then rested her head on his chest as he embraced her. She chuckled softly, knowing it was wrong of her to stay like this, or to want this to continue. "I know it is. I just...got caught off guard." She said with a smile on her face. She felt like she had to move away, but she couldn't, and with her father not being here that feeling of staying with him was much stronger than before. "My father would kill me if he found out about us." She said, knowing he shared the same emotions as she did for him.​

His fingers were slowly going through her hair as he listened to her, but more to the sound of her breathing, the sound of her beating heart, her every little movement, no matter if it was of irritation, hesitation, or her fingers and lips against his chest. He was burning up inside for her, burning with need and desire. Her hot body and hotter breathing was making his blood boil like molten lava. The rain nearly sizzled on his skin from his heat. He gently kissed her forehead, pulling her closer to him. "Your father would do no such thing. The treaty that me and him made forbids it."

She let out a sigh, trying to steady her hastening heartbeat. Being in such a close proximity of him caused her heart to race now, it beating like an untamed animal now. She sighed once more, feeling his fingers in her hair, the feeling so grand. She looked up at him as he spoke his words. "What do you mean? Why would I be in a peace treaty with you and my father?" She questioned, curious now and wanting the information fast.​

Her question made him smile, and he pulled her a little closer, a hand resting on her chin and tilting her head up to look into her eyes. "Not you to be specific, but any Vampire that found their lifemate. Part of the treaty protects them, he can't stop us now. It's part of the law, human now as well as Vampire. As it stands, you are mine." He pulled her body to press against hers, and his head came down, his eyes closing as his lips pressed lightly against hers, a soft but searingly passionate kiss.

She looked at him with surprise. She knew they had a connection, but was it really that strong? She started to think about it for a moment, just before she felt his lips against her own. She felt her face go red and hotter than coils. She closed her eyes, a small part of her mind thinking of pushing him away, but the dominate side of her simply shot down that part of her mind, letting this last as long as it possibly could.

She slowly pulled away and looked at him. "Ar-are you...going to..." She started to question. She was wondering if he was going to turn her into a vampire or not, and wondered if it did happen, what it would be like before it actually happened. She couldn't quite get her words out, being too nervous to ask it.​

He was a little saddened when she pulled away, but he thought for a moment at her question. "Am I going to turn you? When you are ready. If you don't want to, I won't. Your happiness and safety are my duty." He pulled her close, slowly backpedaling to be sitting on the bed. He pulled her to sit on his lap, and he kissed her again, this time a hotter meeting, deeper. He could feel his blood boiling from need, the need to take her.

But he would wait, wait as long as needed.

She nodded to him finishing her question to show that was what she meant. She felt like asking him what it felt like, and how could she know she was ready to 'die' and be brought back to a half-life. She couldn't figure it out before he pressed her into another kiss, and she wouldn't break this one. It turned to be a good excuse to get her mind off of being a vampire, and it felt too good to part a second time. She closed her eyes once more and wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, locking the fingers as she held a gentle hold around him. She felt like she was in some form of heaven, and didn't want this to end any time soon.​

Her arms wrapped around his neck, and he smiled in the kiss as he slowly lifted her up. He laid her down and blanketed her body with his, deepening the kiss, flicking his tongue over her lips before breaking it. "I need you." He whispered, his eyes closed. "It is not easy to explain, but I need you. I need you to accept me for what I am, accept what I need from you and what I need to give you in return. I cannot live without you in my life. Please..." His eyes opened and looked into hers pleading for her acceptance, but also holding a needy lust that he was hoping she had as well.

She let him move her, it feeling like she had flown to the bed. She giggled after he broke this kiss, his tongue having tickled her a bit. She looked up at him and licked her lips out of instinct and then she softly closed her eyes. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, but she had no clue what would happen if her father knew what they did. "I know what you mean, Alex. But I don't know..." She said, knowing what he wanted, if he got, she would never get back. She was still a virgin, having only become of age just a little while ago, and the arranged marriage had never taken place yet. "Lets run away...lets go back to where you live!" She said, half excited now, but slowly it turned back to worry as she started to think about it again. "No...we can't...it would worry my father too much." She thought aloud, speaking more to her self than to Alexander.​

His hand went up to cup her cheek lightly as he listened to her words, excitement grow and dissipate into worry. "Do not worry about your father, love. It is part of the bonding. Your father has no say in it anymore. Everything that I have and can give are already yours. Just say the word, and I will bring you into my arms, and if you wish, into my world." He kissed her again, a deep, passionate kiss as his arms went around her, pulling her slightly against him as he kissed. But soon he broke it, his eyes opening to look into hers, waiting, shining out love and need.

She heard his words but her human mind only worried more of her father. She didn't care that all of Alex's things were her's on a word, she wanted to know how worried her father would be of her. She started to think how would she feel if she left on business and came back home to find her daughter had ran off with a vampire prince and had no power to do anything about it. "No...my father would be heart-broken if I did that to him." She said, moving from under him now and sitting on the bed's edge now. "I don't care that my father couldn't take me away from you. I care that my father knows he can't, and his only child is now gone." She said, small tears in her eyes. "He would just be...heart broken. And it would be my fault that he was." She said. She was having an internal battle now, one part of her wanting to run away in the name of love, the other part of her wanting to be more kind to her father and didn't want to hurt him.​

He felt her moving to sit up, and he let her, rolling onto his side as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. He heard her words, his mind already coming up with a response to it. He sat up, moving to sit behind her as his hands moved to her shoulders, gently rubbing and massaging the stress from her shoulders. "I think he will be overjoyed. His daughter is the chosen one for the Vampire Prince. It would be the final tie of a alliance between your kingdom and my clan. Think of it, your father would be overjoyed of having such a group as sworn allies."

She sighed softly, loosening up a bit now. "I need to walk around for a bit." She said, standing up and looking out the window. The rain was still coming down, so she thought of walking around the castle. She wouldn't stop Alexander from following her, but she wouldn't talk to him much either, unless he came up to her with something. She needed to move now, having started to feel uncomfortable in that room.​

(ack! a fourth struck down with illness at the same time! fell better soon.)

He sighed as he heard her words, moving his hands back before moving to lay face down on the bed. "Ok. Go walk, I can wait." His face buried in the pillow, eyes closing as his mind raced. Things he could say to make her stay, to have her be with him. But nothing came.

After about twenty minutes or so, but she finally made it back to Alexander's room. She had a small bag tossed over her shoulder and a book hugged to her chest. "So, when can we leave?" She questioned, holding the book tighter. She had decided to go rather stay and wait for the stupid arranged marriage. She would rather run away with a true love than live in misery with some man who might not even recognize she was there.​

He was in a meditative sort of state when he heard her come back in, and he picked his head up as he heard her words, his hands moving to where his chest was laying and pushing himself up. He turned to face her as he was sitting on his knees, then moving off the bed, onto his feet. He was slightly shocked and surprised at how easily she was willing to come with her, but it disappeared as his arms went around her, kissing her deeply, lovingly, passionately. He broke it after a moment to look into her eyes. "Right now, if you wish."

He kissed her again, deeper, adding his need to it as he led her to where the open window was. "Do you trust me?" He said in a low, almost seducing voice.

(That last line just reminds me of one certain movie, lol)

She watched as he came up to her, her heart starting to race. She followed him as he walked to the window, embracing his lips against her own. She looked out the window, the rain having given up slightly by now. She looked up to him and moved closer after his questioned her, "Of course." She said in a soft sweet tone. She took one last look back into the room and thought of her father. She had left him a note telling him everything about her and Alexander, and only wished he would be understanding of them.​

(...)

He smiled as he heard her acceptance, and he pulled her close, climbing onto the window sill. "Hold on tight." he said in a soft voice, pulling her up into his arms completely before jumping from the window. They dropped a good 5 feet before his wings grew out, at least a 15 foot wingspan of black feathers, and he took off into the night. The rain didn't bother him, But he angled his body slightly so she wouldn't get drenched.

"I have a cave in the mountains we can stay for a while. It will be perfect... If you want to do the change..." he wasn't sure that that was what she wanted, but they would be staying there anyway. The length of time they would, though, depended on her.

She started to think about being changed into a vampire, and wanted it to happen but was nervous of it all. She sighed softly and looked at Alex, "I don't know about that yet...I'm still kind of nervous." She admitted to him. She watched as the ground below her went by, holding onto Alex almost for dear life. She had never been this high up in the air before, and it would scare most humans out either way. "D-Do you do this often?" She questioned, but perfectly trusted him with her safety. She knew he would not let any harm come to her, and continued to believe so though she couldn't push out the fact if she did fall how much it would either hurt or kill her.

"It is your choice." He said softly, feeling her grip him tighter. His arms pulled her closer, tight to his body to reassure her. "I fly all the time. It's a faster mode of traveling instead of by carriage. But I have never had to carry someone. Not that it matters too much." He tilted his head down and kissed her lightly, a searing kiss that he hoped would relax her.

Soon, they were at the mountains, and his feet touched down on the ground in front of a cave. His wings folded up before disappearing in a poof, a few feathers flying around. He still held her as he walked into the cavern, the light from outside the only thing illuminating it, though he could see in the dark. He knew she couldn't, hence why he was holding her.

She felt the ground under her feet and looked around. She continued to hold him as he did her. "I can't see." She whispered, but in the cave it echoed out still, despite the softness of her voice. "Is it safe here?" She added on, looking around for what she could see. She held onto his arm as they walked, for comfort and from fear.

Back
Top Bottom