Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So. FEAR 2.

• I just like regular bagels.
        With regular cream cheese.

I'm just a regular bagel kinda gal.

<3
        I like blueberry ones too.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Yeck. Bluesberries.
      > >;;

Asiago bagels with plain cream cheese it really good.
      Or a Cinnamon Crunch bagel, microwaved for thirty seconds until its all soft and gooey...
      Mmmm....
      [/list:u][/list:u]

• Now I wanna go to Cinnabon and have one
        of their cinnamon buns for some odd reason.

<333 Mmmm, Cinnabon.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• That's what they are. Home made cinnamon buns.
        They make them RIGHT THERE. <3

Omg, sis. They're so fucking good. Please, promise me,
        next time you're in the mall, buy one, 'kay? D:
        And think of me when you're eating it. xD[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Fear 2 was scarey? The game was a disspointed in my opoion. I was hardly scared during the entire game. Only part that got me was the ghost part, in inside the school. Course, the only reason that got too me was because it was night and pitch dark in my room.

I liked fear 2
I didn't get to play it for long but the game IS freaky, though it cools down once you finally get a gun and can do some damage.
Your character is basically chuck norris, eventually I found I didn't need a gun to kill clones, all I needed was my roundhouse kick of power!!!

The ninja things suck though

Damn right sir, you get bagels. You get bagels all up in this bitch. I, on the unfortunate other hand, do not get any bagel of sort. Still. And I shall persist to whine and ....well whine more about MY lack of bagels. In this psuedo-intellectual voice that I am indeed reading this in as I type. I'm losing it because I'm thinking about it... So, yes. I heard talk of my ass. And how it was going to be "pimped out."
I confess a great curiosity. Whom shall my clientele consist of?
As long as it's not some bally bugger who'll not cuddle afterwards, I'll be rather fine with it.
Anything for the sheer brilliance that is an Xbox360.

-L

Laudanum said:
Damn right sir, you get bagels. You get bagels all up in this bitch. I, on the unfortunate other hand, do not get any bagel of sort. Still. And I shall persist to whine and ....well whine more about MY lack of bagels. In this psuedo-intellectual voice that I am indeed reading this in as I type. I'm losing it because I'm thinking about it... So, yes. I heard talk of my ass. And how it was going to be "pimped out."
I confess a great curiosity. Whom shall my clientele consist of?
As long as it's not some bally bugger who'll not cuddle afterwards, I'll be rather fine with it.
Anything for the sheer brilliance that is an Xbox360.

-L

My dear sir, I believe I may have booming business for you here in the rainy city of Seattle. There's this street called 'Broadway' and it's full of flaming gentlemen and 'artsy' cafes. Simply smashing, for homosexuals, I would imagine. I thought I would inform you of this.

And I can most definitely assure you that they cuddle afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom