Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Employee benefits~me and Jamie_the_Brown

All Aeris wanted at the moment was gratification... Whether it be from the long, hard strokes of a man's cock, or the quick, smooth slide of Kira's two fingers as she sought to pleasure Aeris. She gasped slightly as her inner walls constricted around Kira's fingers, her inner juices flowing heavily over Kira's fingers, just as Tifa was making her way into the bar room. "What's goin on... oh," she said, arms crossing under her generous bust as she watched Aeris, gently panting as she was leaned over the bar, a tired, happy smile on her face.

"Hehe, sorry. Just welcoming the new girl." Kira said with a giggle, withdrawing both hands, before laying one gently on Aeris back, making sure she wouldn't fall down from her knees buckling.

Tifa chuckled softly at that as she made her way toward Aeris's sweaty, pale body, still trembling from where she'd experienced her first orasm. She pressed her hand against the girl's bum, sliding her hand down the roundness of the flesh, pushing one of her own fingers into Aeris's cunt, which she yelped over... She was feeling rather tender down there. "T...Tifa?" she asked softly, as Tifa pushed her finger in and out of Aeris's cunt a few times. "The little flower girl's all wet," she said with a dark chuckle. She'd always had a fantasy of making love to Aeris... And now she could follow through on that.

Kira just watched the site wide eyes, completely taken by surprise. Tifa never really seemed interested in this stuff with her, but she seemed to some kind of naughty intentions for Aeris.

"Tifa.....?" Kira asked, wondering if what she was watching was even real.

Aeris moaned softly as Tifa continued to gently finger her, too weak to move from her previous orgasm.. "Yes, Kira?" Tifa asked, bringing her hand out so that she could pinch and twist Aeris's little clitty. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this to Aeris," she said with a soft laugh, kneeling down so she could look into Aeris's pretty flower of a pussy. "It's too bad I didn't give her her first orgasm.."

"Well geez, you were a pervert all this time and I didn't know it. How come you never liked it when I touched you?" Kira asked, crossing her arms across her chest, actually somewhat jealous that Aeris seemed to be the center of Tifas attention.

((You know, I didn't really expect this turn of events, but I must say..........it's fun.^_^))

(Hehe.. Glad you like it, then.)

"Because I'm the dominant one," she said with a quick, teasing grin toward Kira's way. "Besides... I've wanted to fuck Aeris for years, much longer than I've known you... So sweet, so innocent... but not for long," she said, as Aeris began to push back onto Tifa's thrusting fingers. She pulled her fingers out of Aeris's cunt, which caused the young woman to groan in exasperation. "I need something to fuck her with," she said softly, as she thwapped Aeris's bottom, getting her to stop.

"Well, don't look at me. I don't keep THOSE things around." Kira replied, shaking her head.

"I'm so going to make you my bitch after this....." she told herself in her head, spurred on by Tifas fixation on Aeris.

Tifa nodded, thwapping Aeris's behind once more before she made her way into her office. She came back a few moments later, with a black strapon. "Here, Kira... Use this on me," she said, knowing the girl wuld want to. She pulled up her skirt a bit as she leaned over the bar, her hands reaching out to turn a panting Aeris onto her back... She dug her tongue into Aeris's cunt, lapping at it with a small smile on her face.

"Hey hey hey, I've never used one these things before!" Kira proclaimed, looking at the thing as if it was some piece of alien technology. She couldn't believe that Aeris simple presence brought out such a naughty side of the brunette.

As Aeris squirmed under Tifa's skilled tongue, Tifa looked around, incredulous. "Really, you haven't? I'm surprised, Kira," she said, running one finger tieasingly up and down Aeris's cuntal lips. "Well.. You've already made Aeris orgasm once... Get on the bar, make her eat you out," she said, her voice commanding as she pulled off her skirt and tight white top, revealing her taut stomach and huge chest. She pulled on the strapon, and got between Aeris's legs. She spat on her hand, rubbing it up and down the strapon's dick, before she pushed gently into Aeris's cunt.. and slid in easily. Apparantly her hymen had been broken at some point.

Kira was about to decline, but the sight of Tifa in bra and panties was too much to resist. Saying nothing, she did as told, hopping on the bar and getting into position before spreading her legs and pulling her own skirt up a bit, her sexy little lacy red panties visible in front of Aeris.

Tifa was clad in nothing else but a set of black, thong panties, and a lace bra that barely held back her large tits. She reached up after several moments, pulling off her bra as she remained deep in Aeris, reaching down to simply rip off her thong. "There we go," she murmured, gently pushing in and out of Aeris's cunt as the girl writhed on the bar, gently moaning. As Kira got above Aeris, the young flower girl gently blushed, before reaching up, pulling her panties aside. Tentatively, she ran her tongue along Kira's pussy.

Kira moaned softly, lightly biting her bottom lip. As weird as Tifa was being, Kira had to admit, her threesome idea was turning out to be quite pleasurable. Still, Kira would get her own naughty brand of revenge later for Tifa bossing her around.

Tifa was a very dominant minded woman... And the thought of taking someone so innocent, so pure, was an idea Tifa just couldn't pass up... Kira wasn't like that; Aeris was. She continued to push the strap-on in and out of Aeris's sopping wet pussy, her hands reaching out to gently fondle Aeris's tits as she fucked her. After several moments of Aeris tentatively eating kira out, Tifa's hand pressed to the back of Kira's head, pulling her towards her a bit so that she could give her a long kiss.

The kiss made the sight quite an odd looking circle of hot chicks. Still, Kira didn't mind, moaning lightly into Tifas lips, she returned the kiss with a fiery kind of passion. Afterall, she did always kind of have a thing for Tifa.

Tifa's arms finally wrapped around Kira's body, below her arms, hand gently stroking her hair as she kissed her, continuing to gently move in and out of Aeris's tight little cunt, the de-flowered flower girl eating Kira out happily now, one finger gently moving in and out of Kira as she lavished attention with her tongue.

Kira moaned into the kiss. This wasn't quite her ideal moment with Tifa, but still.......it felt great kissing Tifa while Aeris pleasured her. With this situation, she couldn't but wonder just how kinky Tifa was in reality.

Back
Top Bottom