Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Employee benefits~me and Jamie_the_Brown

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Humming a catchy little tune to herself, Kira Williams went about her job in the bar Seventh Heaven. She had only just recently started working there, when the owner, Tifa Lockheart, hired for some extra help. Kira was glad to get this job not only cause she needed the money..........but also cause Tifa was amazingly beautiful. Hot enough that Kira couldn't keep her hands to herself and would quite often, grope Tifas body whenever she had the chance. Still, she would do her job when she needed to, which was what she was doing now. It was a slow day, so there weren't many customers visiting so far. Right now, she was alone in the bar, with Tifa upstairs.

Following their adventures across the world, Aeris had made her way back to Tifa's bar. How was this? The water she'd been laid to rest in had healed her wounds, and in a daze she'd made her way back. The reunion had been joyful, but after a while Aeris had sheepishly asked Tifa if she could come to work for her. She had no revenue, otherwise, as flowers were no longer a scarcity, and in her absence, florists she couldn't compete with had showed up in her place.

It was for this reason that Aeris slowly pushed her way into Seventh Heaven, tying her long brown hair up behind her head, revealing her pretty face to the world at large. Making her way up to Kira, she smiled softly to her. "Um... hello, I think I'm supposed to work with you?" she asked, her voice quiet, with an almost sweet quality to it.

Kira looked up when she heard the voice, immediately taken back by this womans beauty. Tifa had told Kira about her. This was Aeris, an old friend of her boss.

"Indeed you are. Names Kira." replied the young lady behind the bar, smiling as she reached her hand our for a polite handshake. She was glad that Tifa had let Aeris work here. Aeris possessed a different kind of beauty than Tifa. Aeris was sweet and had a kind of dignified beauty, while Tifa was just damn sexy and was the cause of many naughty dreams for Kira.

Aeris smiled softly, pulling a strand of soft brown hair back behind her ear. "It's nice to meet you, Kira," she said softly, reaching out to gently shake the girl's hand. Her hands, unlike Tifa's, were soft and very smooth to the touch. And whilst Tifa was a bit of a... well, she was just "sexy" and "hot", Aeris had a sweet sort of beauty, almost pure in nature. "My namei s Aeris, by the way," she said, another smile lighting up her pretty face.

"Yea, I know. Tifa told me who you are. Though, she didn't tell me that you were quite the looker." Kira replied with a wink. She was a very forward and flirty person. While also perverted, she wouldn't just grope and molest people she just met..........she had to get to know them first.

Aeris's cheeks were as pink as her dress when Kira said as much. "Um...Thank you," she said softly. Whilst Kira was flirty, Aeris wasn't, being a painfully shy and sweet girl... Clearly, her personality had taken a turn for the worse following her "resurrection", something her friends had found odd... It was her newfound meekness that had made Tifa hire Aeris for the job in the first place. "Er... anything you need me to do?" she asked hopefully.

"Hmmmm.........stand up please and take a step back." Kira said, hopping up and swinging her legs over the bar before hopping down on the side Aeris was one. Kira didn't mind the shyness. If anything, it was just adorable and turned her on more.

"Um... Okay," she said. As she was already standing, she took two steps back or so and stood up even straighter, which pushed her chest out against the front of her dress. "Like this?" she asked softly, cocking her head to the side a bit, before she quickly brought it back to being straight.

"Yep, just like that." Kira replied, circling around behind her, before suddenly reaching around and gently cupping each of Aeris breasts in her hand.

"Not bad. Smaller than Tifas, but still firm and lovely." she said, squeezing them as she did so.

Aeris's eyes went wide as Kira's hands came beneath her arms, squeezing her breasts. "Wh-what are you doing?" she asked, though she made no move to get away from the girl's hands. In fact, it felt kinda nice to have them cupped in the warmth of someone's hands like that.

"Just checking you out. This is a bar. On occasion, we do get the pervy people that like to cop a feel when you're working. Just wanting to see how appealing you'll be to them." Kira casually replied, continuing to squeeze and knead the flesh.

Through the thin, pink fabric of her dress, Aeris's nipples became erect with Aeris's growing arousal at her touch, starting to feel rather moist and uncomfortable between her legs. "I... um... okay," she said as she relaxed back into Kira's grasp, rather enjoying the feel of the girl's hands on her breasts... she couldn't help but enjoy it. However, as she relaxed, Kira might notice that her dress was sleeveless, and as she wore no bra, it would be easy to slip her hands through the holes.

((OOO, naughty Aeris.^_^))

"You also have to be careful, as some of the pervs get quite daring." Kira replied, almost immediately noticing the handy access to the inside of her dress, which one hand already took advantage of, while the other was sliding down towards her crotch.

She yelped lightly as she felt a hand slide into the inside of her dress, gently squeezing one of her breasts. "I... I see," she said softly, her hard nipple pressing into Kira's hand. As the dress buttoned up the front, of all things, and only to her stomach, it wouldn't be terribly hard to get a hand on the inside of it, straight onto her stomach. It was an overall modest look... but it was by no means hard to access her more private areas.

"Though, you should try not to let yourself get too turned on by their touching. It will only make them want to go too far." Kira told her with a smile when her hand reached her somewhat moistened panties, her other hand groping away at her breasts, teasing her nipple as well.

Her modest pink panties were, by this time, soaked through the crotch, and some of her leaking juices slid down the pale softness of her legs. "I... I..." she started, before she let out a gentle moan, her breast pushed fully into Kira's hand. She couldn't help herself... she was turned on.

"Yes, you want?" Kira asked, smiling as she continued to pleasure the poor girl. Eventually, her hand on her crotch found it's way past the thin fabric in it's way as well. Both her hands were fondling bare flesh now, and soft flesh it was. She would make a very nice target for Kiras molestation from now on. Though, she'd still maul Tifas large rack every chance she got.

"I.... I.... Yes," she said softly, moaning softly as Kira began to caress the skin below her panties... Her legs were growing weaker, and soon she found herself falling forward a bit, her hands grabbing at the edge of the bar to keep herself from falling over, which only bared her ass and pussy more to Kira's touch.

Kira just chuckled lightly, leaning forward a bit to nip and nibble on Aeris earlobe. Obviously, this had gone past Kira just showing her what to expect with pervs in the bar. She was going to make sure the little innocent flower girl would never forget the day she got her first job.

Aeris blushed a deep red as the girl nibbled at her earlobe, her cunt continuing to gently issue forth her love juices. "K...Kira... please... more," she whimpered a bit, her rear shaking back and forth a bit, her cheeks only heating up further... She was horny now, and wanted something to extinguish the heat between her soft, pale legs.

"As you wish..." Kira replied, sliding two fingers into Aeris aching pussy. Perhaps Aeris was a better target than Tifa. Tifa usually let Kira grope a while, before making her stop, and never really got as into it as Aeris did.

She whimpered gently as the crotch of her panties were pulled aside so that Kira could get to it. She began to gently pant as two fingers were slid inside of her sopping wet pussy... Her forearms folded up on the bar, Aeris leaned over far so that her aching pussy could easily be touched.

Kira started slow, but before long, her fingers had worked up to a quick pace. Knowing well what she was doing, she had no doubt she'd be able to get Aeris to climax before they'd have to stop. Afterall, this was a business..........customers would come eventually, or Tifa would hear the pair and come to investigate.

Aeris's hips gyrated a bit as Kira continued to work her fingers in and out of Aeris's sopping wet pussy. "H...Harder!" Aeris whined as she pushed her forehead against the bar, moaning softly as she felt herself tense up a bit. She'd cum soon...

Kira just chuckled, more than happy to oblige. While of course different than a mans dick in there, Kira could, and was, working her hard and fast with her fingers.

Back
Top Bottom