Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sexy guy contest agian!!!!!!!!

Tathariel

Supporter
Supporter
there needs to be another sexy contest on bluemoon for the men...I was so not included in the last one lol....darker!!!!!!! you should totally do another!!!!

Tath, love... I think you lost your brain XD I ran the one for women, I had nothing to do(Asides from voting) For the one with the men... and we all know who I'll vote for ^_^

Thats cause you ride him like a cowgirl.

I would hope you did think he was good looking.

... I've been refraining from commenting on our sexlife, but I will state you have the assumption of positions wrong... *tips her hat* And I love him, so that makes him the most attractive man in the world to me.

Seriously... you're signature. I've watched it countless times and it still creeps me out. What made you pick that? Is there a story behind it?

Corporal Bunny said:
Seriously... you're signature. I've watched it countless times and it still creeps me out. What made you pick that? Is there a story behind it?
RUN! IT'S THE HYDRA OWLS!!!

*cough*

I might sign up for the next one.

Might.

Corporal Bunny said:

I just love owls is all. And I love the looks that they are giving the person taking the vid. Add to that the one on the left swallowing its load and you got an instant classic.

well, it would make sense for a female to host it.
as T is hosting the female version.

if he ever gets around to putting up the pictures and making the poll.

In fact, I nominate Bunny to host/start it, since she's concerned about people wanting to support it and join, but not start. Plus, she's female, so that caters to DJBayview's ideas.

EDIT: Also, she wouldn't vote for anyone, apparently. Perfect candidate.

Back
Top Bottom