Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HAPPY 4/20!!

Trygon

Supernova
If you're celebrating this most awesome of days, post here with your favorite 4/20 memory.

Two years ago, I was trying to quit smoking on the wishes of my room mate. I had been living in Indiana for ten days, and had not had green that whole time, despite having easy access via my friend Garrett. Well, 4/20 rolls around, and Garrett tells me 'Dude. It's 4/20. You're at least allowed to smoke one day out of the year, and today is that day.'

Faced with that kind of irrefutable logic, I happily accepted, and haven't had any asinine 'quitting' ideas since.

happy 4/20 as well try.

I would have to say my favorite 4/20 memory was back in '06, maybe a year or so after I started smoking.
On an instinctual whim I decided to go to the Narnia Park in west bremerton, and I happened across a group of 'thug gangstas' who were
puffing on blunts, I managed to get into this circle somehow and proceeded to have an interesting chat about philosophy.

apparently;; black people get 'deep' when they smoke.
Or they play lots of video games. as I noticed at my friend's house the other night xD

Back
Top Bottom