Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memories from SakuraCon 2009

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
So many things happened, lets talk about them and reminisce! I just found this on youtube.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ_A8O5WD4k[/youtube]

I'm the purple haired one with the mask, that's on the end for a majority of the video XD

How about when Smile DK came off stage during "Butterfly" and put the mic in front of me for me to sing?
><;;;

I believe it was fantastic, got all my gear on and what-nots. Half of Saturday, I was kinda not in the right state to be going up and down all those escalators.

Positive thing:I got to realize being like 30 wouldn't be bad because Smile.dk was still looking hot at their age :3

Nothing wrong with not wanting those escalators. A majority of the time I used the stairs. Got a lot of pictures on them.

For me it was just too crowded on them, and the second half of Saturday, I had drank a considerable amount of wine that attributed to more issues on the escalators. Game plan for next year, is just use the stairs.

Oh god, I loved dressing like Link and getting hugs from pretty much everyone...Though next year.... Thos tight pants are not happening.

next year: HAVE A COSTUME!

I think Al'Taire [o_O I have no idea how to spell that dude's name, the main character from Assassin's Creed when he was in his memory deal]

It was hard not to stare. Though I think I got caught once or twice.

-Giggles again-

I stared cause OMG it was so fucking funny. I thought 'He's gonna be lucky if he can have children now'. Lulz

TheDarkerMe said:
I stared cause OMG it was so fucking funny. I thought 'He's gonna be lucky if he can have children now'. Lulz

Yeah, thanks :p I only wear those with that costuem.

Back
Top Bottom