Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vote: Sexiest girl on Blue Moon

• Less Th4n Three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexara

• wendi darling

• TheDarkerMe

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • --+Hahvoc Requiem+--

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • TheDuchess

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

T_VIRUS

Star
BLUE MOONS SEXIEST POLL RETURNS

Since it is apparently against the rules, I am changing it for now.
If you want to put yourself forward, then tell me and I will put your name up ^.^

Can all participating girls, send me a RECENT picture that you would like up, to me vire email please?

Girls in the running:
TheDarkerMe
TheDuchess
--+Hahvoc Requiem+--
Lieutenant Ducky
irena
Corporal Bunny
Rubyliday​

I must make a disqualification call on My_Apocalypse_Pony because she hasn't been on since the beginning of the month.

Were they nominated or did you just pick them out? I prefer how the last one was run. You have to nominate them, and if they accept, they run. Since it's technically against the rules to post pictures of people without their permission. I believe this counts, too. Even if they already posted them in the forum, they didn't request they be posted in this area.

Goatse, The girls where picked at Random. Also I believe it's sexual pictures. Or sexually suggestive. Like breasts and stuff like that. >.> He even mentioned in the first post, if the girls didn't want to be up, he would remove them from the thread. XD

Yes, but it kinda puts some girls on the spot. I was just concerned over the users who might not want to even be associated with the competition in the first place. That's all.

Ok girls.
Thank you =]

Would you all be able to send me a picture fire PM that you would like to have as your "vote for me" picture :p

That would be awesome!

I will leave this open for another few days yet =]

I just haven't seen you around much before... say... a week ago or so?

and then BOOOM T_VIRUS IS HERE!

maybe it's just my failing sense of observation to blame however.

Back
Top Bottom