Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forming.. A pack?

Brisinga alfa

Planetoid
This is the first time I've started a roleplay like this on my own, so bear with me. What say you to a pack of werewolves? Perhaps some competition to see who leads and some hot animal sex?
I'm thinking, 5,6 wolves tops. Anyone interested?

I'm actually rather interested in this, sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

The difficult bit will be working up the stones to be alpha, or finding someone who's willing to take it from me.

Well, are you wanting to run it much like a wolf pack? Because there's an alpha male and female, then subordinates.
Unless of course you're going to use dynamics of a wolf pack based off the Anita Blake series...I'm familiar with both, though don't tempt me too much to challenge you for alpha status ~_^

It's a good series, mostly anyway.
What I really liked about it was how each shifter group had it's own ranking system to make things run smoothly in that particular group.
However, even going by a normal wolf pack ranking system would be fun and easy to go by as well ^_^ It's your request thread, we are just here to make it come to fruition.

I could be interested in joining the pack.
Though, I also have a character in the Open RP section that would do his best to rip such a pack apart.

So, I could be an good guy, or a bad guy, dependin' on what is in more need.

Then the question is, where and how do we start this? I'll admit to not thinking the idea all the way through.

Well, it could either be a group, or an open RP...as for how...well...we'd have to come up with perhaps why they were gathering to form a pack, and/or if they had a common goal/enemy or some such.

I merely wish to be a member of a pack. Not amount of power what so ever. A bit like a 'Beta' Wolf. Second in command maybe. So I guess that is some power... D:

Okay, I've thought it out. The premise -
An odd email's been going around to local college students, high school students, and a few others. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to who got it or why. But in this email is a list of instructions - an incantation, if anyone believes that in this day and age. And a notice - to meet at this library on this date if you're done the rite... if you wanted to become a werewolf.

Now here is the thing, from your description you want to do spell-wolves. Those that become Were-Wolves through incantations and such. There are several these are the ones I know the most; Spell-Wolves(Can't remember the technical wording), Bitten(Those that become one by being bitten), and Born(Those that are born and not turned or the result of a spell.) Each is supposed to come with their bonuses and downsides.

I wouldn't mind joining this, but I would want it flat out here what I will and won't do. I will only have sex in 100% human form, this is to be followed by my partner as well(Should sex occur between my character and another). Period. I also will not be making my character under the age of 18, and she will not have sexual interactions with any characters under 18.

My characters are very dominant in personality, so if my female joined a pack as a loner, she WOULD fight for the position of Alpha female if the need was to be had. She would not be stepped all over. Hell if we did the Anita Blake set up, she'd fight to be Ulfric if the need was to be had. (Which very rarely a female COULD become Ulfric) -Note I don't mind having a male that will take care of her needs in the aspect that he's a bit more dominant then her. But I will not have her be submissive enough to the point where she will open her legs for any of the dominant males. Also for this My character will not have sex with a male that is more submissive then her. That is because the wolf nature brought about be being a were-wolf inherently would tell her that sort of nature is not a good one, and if the male can't fight for the right to fuck you, they are not worth the time.-

A Pack runs on a system of checks and balances. Those higher up rule and care for those lower, and those lower submit to those higher. There is a order of dominance in a pack, that if you are doing it that way... Should be followed. There are an Alpha Pair, then a Beta Pair.

So you are only doing Spell-Wolves or are you doing Bitten and Born as well?

It starts with spellwolves. If somehow this attracts the attention of a bitten wolf or a born one, that's up to them, really. The pack will start democratically - after all, they're just kids, but it won't be long until wolf instinct kicks in and someone takes leadership.

Wolf instinct kicks in the first time you change. Flat out period. They'd begin that first change. The wolf in them would instantly start to figure out it's hierarchy in the 'pack'. It's the nature of the Were-Wolf, that first change shows where your natures lie. Submissive or Dominant. Then from there it's a system of submission and dominance that will decide who is where in the pack.

Okay, go ahead and take over. I can see who's gonna end up alpha then. Most magic that affect personality has sort of a "build up" before it subverts one's nature, I think.

The first change you usually have no control of yourself. Thus the nature of the beast takes control of your mentality. It would then integrate itself amongst the human aspects of the Were. Also, I honestly don't like being an Alpha, cause most males annoy the hell outta my Were-Wolf. Mostly because of the fact that those that are more dominant also tend to have arrogance that makes my girl wanna rip their balls off.

Back
Top Bottom