Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Surprised, but too aroused to resist him, April closed the door and locked it, closing the blinds. Her breathing was already a bit out of sorts. "I..." She set her real breakfast down and came to him, kissing him.

He smiled as he watched her and then kissed her back. he set her on his desk and pulled her pants and panties down

Blushing furiously as he stripped her on the desk, she couldn't help but be aroused by her current situation. She'd always wondered what it would be like to have sex in Matt's office, and now she would find out.

Matt pulled his large cock out, stroking it as he started to lick her pussy slowly, enjoying the taste of her sex

She gasped as he started to lick her, watching him get ready for her. She shivered and tried her best not to be loud as he went at her.

She arched her back a little, her heart beating faster than she ever remembered it beating. "I'm always ready for you, babe."

She gasped and arched her back, pulling his lips to hers, swallowing his moan as he slid into her.

She moaned with him as he started to thrust into her. He felt so good, it was hard to believe that he was actually having sex with her. She kissed him passionately, licking his lips and holding his shoulders tightly, rubbing them as he went on. She was so excited...she wondered how long it would last. One thing was for certain, however. She wanted him to walk away thinking that she was the best he'd ever had.

He moaned as he went harder and faster. He was getting close and he was loving every second of him being inside of her. It felt good and she was the best"Mmmm, I'm getting close'He warned

She moaned softly and held his desk. "Go ahead and fill me up," she whispered, watching him.

Matt grunted and thrust into her all the way before filling her with cum. He moaned as he came, kissing her lips deeply.

She moaned with him and kissed him back with just as much passion. Filled with his seed, she was almost afraid to move away from his desk.

"I think so," she said, finally catching her own breath as well. She was glad that she'd grabbed a hand full of napkins in the diner.

Matt smiled a little and pulled himself out of her slowly. When he was out, only a little cum came out since most of it was deep in her

She kissed him softly and held him close to her for a moment before she slowly got off of his desk and pulled up her pants, straightening herself out a little. "Well then, sir...I'll see you for lunch."

That said, she was out of the room, coffee, muffin and pda in hand and then off to the bathroom once those items were replaced in her desk.

He kissed her back, hugging her and smiled when she pulled away"I'll see you later"he said and watched her leave. He got up and started preparing for the check ups he had to go do at the other branches

When April returned to her desk she devoured her muffin and practically inhaled the coffee-despite it's almost luke warm temperature. She had her things ready for their check up appointments as she took the time to move around appointments and set a calendar for Matthew. He was a wanted man, if one were to go by the demands on his time, and she kept getting calls that asked for him. Unfortunately, she couldn't patch all of them through, and so she began to take messages for him. by the time they were to leave for the first appointment, she was already hungry again. She should have gotten a bigger muffin...

Matt talked with the few people that got patched through and check a few of the messages before getting up and heading out"You ready to go check up on those businesses?"He asked, looking at her"We can pick up a burger on the way"

"Sure," she said, leaning over her desk, searching for that sheet of paper she'd had just a few moments ago. "Let me just....find....aha! There it is," she said, tucking the paper into it's proper folder and handing it to him. "There are all the reports for the stores you'll be looking at today, just for a quick reference. I've ordered them chronologically for today's trips," she said, putting all of the files back together and then into her drawers, locking them. She grabbed her purse and then came around her desk, standing with him.

"I'm starving," April said. "Clearly I should have gotten another muffin."

He smiled and waited until she was ready"I'm a little peckish too"He said and headed out to the company car with her.

She smiled and handed him the folder he'd need and got into the car with him. She went over the appointments she'd moved around for him and then relaxed.

Back
Top Bottom