Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She blushed a little as he shamelessly flirted with her. She picked up a spoon and started in on her rice. "I must be lucky to have gotten your attention," she said with a smile. It really was what she'd been thinking. A guy like Matt could have gotten any girl--someone prettier than she was, someone smarter, someone that was a more graceful eater--any time he wanted her. All he'd have to do was flash that grin of his and he'd have her. "So, what specifically were you thinking about me?"

He slowly ate his chicken, sipping on his soda as she asked that"I was thinking how I can get you one a second date"He said, and smiled at her, showing off his pearly whites.

She laughed and scooped up more rice. "You could just ask me," she said with a little smile. Her lips wrapped around the spoon as she ate, glad for the food it promised. "I'd like to see you again."

"Sure, it sounds like fun," she said with a little smile. She ate more of her rice and knew that this place was a keeper before she started in on her wontons, offering him one as well.

With a shrug, she went back to her food, feeling bad for being kind of a slow eater. "So tell me more about the man behind the title," she teased. "What do you like to do when you're not at work?"

He enjoyed watching her"Well, until i hired you, I didn't have much free time."He replied"but thanks to you, I can relax. I need to find a hobby"He said and chuckled

"Hm?" she blinked as she finished the last of her meal and smiled. "Well thank you so much for the compliment. And for lunch. As for a hobby...I can't even imagine what you'd do for fun."

He smiled at her as he paid the bill"You're welcome. I guess it's time to get back to work"He said standing up. He offered her a hand up

She took it and slid out of the booth, her purse in her free hand. She flashed a little bit of thigh as she stood up but hardly anyone would have noticed it. "Actually, before we're back on record, using company time and what not..." she trailed off and kissed his cheek softly. "Okay, now we can get back to work."

He smiled at that and nodded"While we are at it"He said and kissed her lips, giving her ass a gentle squeeze before taking her arm carefully"Lets go"

She tensed a bit in surprise at the boldness of his actions, but followed him, simply mystified at the way he had handled things. Of course he'd left her wanting more. The man was difficult to not want more from, she thought as she watched him. Still, April wasn't going to complain. After all, this was what she had wanted. At once, she wondered how this would affect them professionally, and she grinned at the thought of him watching her with the eyes of someone who wanted more than just information.

Matt smiled at April as they headed back into the office and up to his office"I guess it's time to work again"He said and chuckled. He was looking forward to that night for their date. He liked her and wanted to kiss her again

She nodded and went back to her desk, assuming her usual professional attitude. She fielded most of Matthew's calls and informed him of new appointments and then, before she knew it it was time to leave. Already excited, she could hardly wait to see Matt come out of his office. She locked up her desk and shut down her computer before grabbing her purse and then getting ready to go.

He added the appointments to his Iphone calendar and when work was over, he headed out of his office"Hey April. You ready for dinner?"He asked

"Sure, Matt. Lead the way," she said with a little smile. She'd just follow him in her car.

"Hmm...Well, I'm kind of in the mood for something hot...with pie," she said. "There's a diner on the corner of 4th and Main if you'd like to go?"

"Hmmm, I suppose. You'll have to drop me off at my car later though. I'm going to need it eventually." She smiled and held his hand. "So, what does the boss drive? I'm curious. Not that I know much about cars, but it seems like something worth asking.

He nodded"I'll drop you off at you car afterwards"he said leading her to his car"I drive a red, 2002 Ferrari Enzo"He said as they got to the red supercar

ferrari-enzo-doors-open.jpg

"Wow," she said. The car was stunning, but she was more awed that she was working for the man who owned it. It seemed like he had the world at his fingertips, and if his kiss was any indication, he wanted her too. "Color me impressed, Matt." She smiled at him and walked with him as they came closer.

He chuckled at her reaction"I was able to get it cheaper by getting it from the factory"He explained and turned the alarm off, opening the passenger for her. he shut it carefully and got in on his side, buckling up. When they were ready, he pulled out and headed to the diner

Back
Top Bottom