Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She showed up a few minutes later and frowned as she pulled up. When April saw Matthew she felt a little better, but she was still uneasy about things in general and especially about going to work tomorrow. She tried to assure herself that she'd be safe, but now she was paranoid after her meeting with Ted. Who knows what he could have been doing? After she got out of the car, April practically ran to him, putting her arms around him.

He smiled and laughed a little at the hug"Hehe, you miss me?"He asked teasingly and then looked at her"You okay?"He asked concerned

April frowned and shook her head. She told Matthew about her encounter with Ted and stayed close to him the whole time, not willing to give up her place in his arms for anything.

He frowned as he listened and stroked her hair"I'll talk to him again. If he does something to you, he'll be fired for sexual harassment"he said and kissed her cheek

"Again?" she asked with a little frown. "You've talked to him about things like this before?" She seemed more worried now than she had been when relaying the tale. "I don't know....I mean, Ted's always been nice to me...it's just...It's kind of unacceptable to make someone feel that uncomfortable when they're trying to get into their car and go home. I don't know what he wanted because he couldn't get it out and..." she stopped talking, just leaning her head into his chest, appreciating the comfort he gave her. "Let's go inside and I'll grab my stuff."

He nodded"Yes, he kept bugging my last secretary to try and get a raise"He said and held her gently"I know. I'm sorry. I think I need to fire him or transfer for him to another branch"He said and headed inside with her"Lets get what you need and we'll go to my place"

Grateful that he could switch gears so quickly for her, she smiled softly and let go of him for a moment, taking his hand as she led him back up to her apartment. She grabbed a change of clothes, some pajamas and a few cosmetic items before locking up her apartment and leaving with him again. "Thanks for taking me home," she said with a little smile.

Matt held her gently as they went up to her apartment. He kissed her cheek and let her get her things. He waited and then headed down with her"No problem"he said and helped her get her stuff into the car before getting in with her

With Matthew around, she felt much safer. It was nice to be able to feel that way with him. Now, however, the evening seemed much more heavy than it had been before. "What do you want to do tonight?" she asked.

"It sounds great," she said with a little smile. "What did you have in mind for movies?"

She blinked and tilted her head to the side as she realized that he probably didn't have to do much for himself. She chuckled and got out of the car, taking her little bag with her. She waited for Matthew to come and get her and take her inside, already awed by the house.

He parked and got out with her. He took her bag and grinned, heading inside with her. He lead her upstairs and into his room with a large bed"Here's my room"

"Looks cozy," she said, taking a seat on his bed. She was the picture of a lady as she sat there and watched him. "Feels cozy. But something doesn't seem quite right," she said.

She took the opportunity to push him down on the bed, pinning him there as she kissed him, her knees on either side of his chest. She moved his hands together above his head holding him in place for as long as she could. April parted his lips with her tongue and arched against him.

He gasped, surprised at that and let her hold him down. He moaned into he kiss and let his tongue play with hers.

She smiled and then slowly pulled away. "Yeah, I think that's what it's missing," she said with a little chuckle. "But now that I've got you, what should I do with you, Matt?"

He smiled up at her, hard now"Yes, i think so"He said and chuckled"How about you do whatever you want, sexy"

"Hmm, that is very, very tempting. But you didn't really answer my question," she said, kissing and sucking at his neck. One of her hands held his together and down as she used the other to unbutton his shirt. "I guess I'll just have to find out the hard way," she whispered, gently nipping at his earlobe.

Back
Top Bottom