Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

It was difficult to sit next to Matthew at watch him work. He was so handsome, and the way he scrunched his nose up when he concentrated was adorable. After a few moments, she leaned over and kissed his cheek. Though April made herself stop, she still wanted to do much much more to him. She could wait, however.

Matt was reading up on what he was looking at and blushed a little at the kiss"want to go to my place tonight?"He asked as they pulled up to the building

She followed him, looking as dignified and professional as she needed to be and did her job as best she could. She took detailed notes and paid attention to the presentation, jotting down several important facts and then cleared her throat when it was time for them to break for lunch.

He headed in and they went around, checking all of the sections before a short presentation. At her signal, he thanked them for their cooperation and headed to the car with her

"Mmm, lunch time," April said cheerfully. "Is there anything you'd like me to note about this facility from your point of view?" she asked.

He nodded a little"Yeah. They need a slightly bigger budget so they can pay their workers more"He said and smiled, getting in the car with her

She typed it into her little electronic planner with great speed and dexterity. "And now, to lunch," she said with a little smile.

"I don't care as long as I get food," she said with a chuckle. "At this point, I'd even go for McDonald's and I haven't eaten anything there since I was in middle school."

He laughed heartily at that and smiled"How about Wendy's then?"he said and had the driver pull into the drive through, ordering a sprite and a montana sandwich"Order whatever you like"

She ordered a simple double cheeseburger and a frosty. She smiled at Matthew while they waited and scooted just a little closer to him.

Gave the driver the money to pay and smiled at her when she scooted closer, a hand rubbing her thigh gently as they waited, soon getting their food

They ate quickly and managed to get an early start on their next round of visits. April remained professional as needed and took notes responsibly. When all was said and done, they managed to return to the main office early, their work done for the day.

Matt was happy as they went through the rounds as quickly as they did and collapsed into his office chair, tired"That went well"

She smiled at him and nodded. "I thought so too. You know, you don't have any more appointments tonight. Would you like to go home early?"

He smiled at her and nodded"Let me add one last thing and then we can go"He said and increased all the employees health benefits"Lets go"He said after shutting of his computer and locked up his drawers

She nodded and noted the changes. She put her palm in her purse, which was still on hand and made sure everything at her desk was ready for the night before leaving the office with Matthew.

He let her finish up and then headed to the elevator"Wanna to drop your car off at your place and I can drive you to my place or want to take both cars up there?"he asked as they headed down to the garage

Hmmm, Why don't you let me stop at my place for a minute? I'll grab a few things and then we can take your car."

He smiled at her"That sounds good"He said and gave her a kiss before the elevator stopped"I'll meet you at your place"He said and went to his car to go to her place

She nodded and smiled at him as he walked away. After a moment of appreciative staring and drooling, she started off to her car, where Ted, from accounting, was waiting for her. She blinked and raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" she asked. She didn't often work with Ted, but when she had she'd been aware of his intense anxiety around her. Also, that he couldn't seem to tear his eyes from her chest. Now, the problem persisted.

"Umm...A-April...uhhh...I was kind of thinking, well wondering....if you w-would like t-to..." And then he seemed to lose his train of thought as his eyes stayed glued to her chest.

"I think you ought to go home now, Ted..." she said, moving past him, knocking him out of the way, since he wouldn't move. She got into her car and immediately locked it before she buckled up and sped off, utterly freaked out.

Matt got in his car and drove to her place. He got there quickly and waited for her, wondering what was taking so long.

Back
Top Bottom