Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Candira

Singularity
April sat at her desk going through the memo one last time to check for grammatical errors. After she was sure that there were none, she smiled and sent it to all of the employees on the list. Once she was finished with her task, she picked up the files she'd been looking over and put them into her drawer, locking it. She'd been getting input from clients, and she didn't want their personal info out in the open. She straightened her desk and smiled. It was almost time for her meeting with her boss, and since he'd just put casual Fridays into play, she couldn't wait to see him in jeans for the first time. He was, quite possibly, one of the sexiest men she'd ever seen in a suit. April hoped that she wouldn't be disappointed.

Matt sat at his desk bored. He sent out memos to his managers, telling them about inspectors coming to all of his stores. He then pushed a button"April, you can come in"He said into the intercom. The tall, lean male relaxed, short blond hair set into feathery spikes as he relaxed in loose jeans and a loose black shirt.

The secretary took her palm from her drawer and set her computer to "locked" mode before heading into Matt's office. A few easy steps and she was at her door. Not bothering to knock she opened the door and closed it behind her, smiling. "What can I do for you today?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

Matt watched the door and checked her out before she asked"How are the employee evaluations going?"He asked, looking at her. He smiled, waiting for her reports.

"All of the managers but Lucy and Kyle have handed theirs in. Lucy's been swamped with returns, however, so she'll get hers in tomorrow at the latest, and Kyle's been sick for the past week with some sort of viral infection." She shuddered and said, "He promised to get them into us as soon as he could. As for manager evaluations, we haven't seen those yet. It looks like most of the people on staff are keepers though. Is there anything else you wanted?" she asked, watching his eyes follow her curves. She had to admit, her little dress was something of a distraction for most men, but she hadn't expected it to work so well on Matt. Then again, the man was amazing in jeans.

As she talk, he stood up and walked around his desk. He sat on the other side, looking at her"I understand the late ones. That sounds good"He said and smiled"How are our earnings looking recently?"He asked, wanting to look at her more then hear about business.

She smiled and turned, tapping a few buttons on her PDA as she took a few steps to the right, letting him look at just a little more of her before she turned back to him. "As far as I know, sir, our earnings are still looking just as good as last time you saw them," she said, flirting just a little.

He smiled at her and nodded"Thank you"He said and shifted, stretching a bit"Anything else I should know?"Matt asked as he looked at the clock then her.

"Jeans suit you," she offered and smiled. "Also you have an appointment tomorrow with the manager of the down-town store. Something about inventories, I think. Is there anything else you need me for?"

He smiled"thanks. You look nice"He said and nodded"Okay"He said and stood up"Would you like to get some lunch?"He asked, looking into her eyes

"Sure, let me just grab my stuff." She smiled and turned around, her dress flaring out a bit as she did so. A quick stop to her desk told her that no one had called so she forwarded her calls to voice mail, locked up her station and grabbed her purse and coat. "Ready when you are," April said, poking her head into his office.

he nodded and watched as she walked away, licking his lips as he saw the dress flare. He grabbed his keys and wallet and walked out, locking up his office"I'm ready. Where do you want to eat?"

"Hmm, well I was just going to grab something from the sandwich shop on the corner, but I'd be willing to take that up a notch if you want to go somewhere else."

He smiled at her"Well, how about I take you to the Chinese restaurant across the street?"He asked"My treat"He added

She smiled, excited about the prospect of going out with him, even if he wasn't technically a date. "Sure. Shall we then?" April asked, holding her arm out for him.

Matt smiled at her and took her arm gently"Lets go"He said and lead the way to the Chinese restaurant and got them a table

April followed him with a smile on her face. She could hardly believe that she was going out with a hottie like her boss. Something about this was just too perfect. It couldn't be right that she had him all to herself. Still, she'd been waiting for an opportunity like this, so she was going to enjoy herself to the best of her ability.

Matt sat across from her and smiled at her"Go ahead and order whatever you want"He offered, ordering orange chicken for himself and some 7up to drink. He waited for her order.

"Thanks," she said with a smile. She ordered the chicken fried rice and some cream cheese wontons with a cherry Coke. "So what inspired you to ask me to come with you today?"

April smiled and leaned toward her boss, giving him a nice view if he chose to take it. "It was still charming, and really nice of you," she said with a little smile.

"Well thank you, I think?" She smiled as the food came and watched him. "So what's on your mind?"

Back
Top Bottom