Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CHARACTER PROFILES [updated 4-26]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Riku Lizgrad

Race: Feline (Anthropomorphic)

Class: Swordsman

Physical Description: A cat with white fur as well as blue eyes. He has dark, spiraling marks going up his arms, stopping in a thick band at his elbows. He wears a dark jacket with no shirt underneath as well as dark slacks. He does not commonly wear shoes, or if he does, they are sandals instead of regular shoes. He wears one thick, black, leather glove on his right hand which he uses to wield his sword with. His sword has a jet black hilt along with a gleaming, stark white blade.

Personality: Usually dark and serious. He tends towards not being terribly friendly around others whom he does not know, though he can learn to trust people if he is around them long enough. If someone aggravates him, he will usually react with mild hostility, though nothing serious. He will not go along with fights that are being picked with him, unless the person attacks him first in which he case he will defend himself. If he catches someone performing an unjust act, he will stop them using whatever means he needs to. Overall, he is rather untrusting, but those that he does trust he does not forget or go against unless he is betrayed.

Ons: Anything in general when it comes to sex as long as it is consensual. Also must love the girl that he is with if he is going to have sex with them.

Offs: Anything disgusting, non-consensual, having to do with bondage or worship or humilation, etc. If he sees anything non-consensual going on, he will attack the offenders without regard, generally. Be extra cautious when doing your non-con with him around, unfortunately.

Backstory: (bit of a long one but I love to do long backstories, flesh out the character).

Riku was born to a family who really did not fit within society, generally. They were anthropomorphic, meaning that they were animals and humans mixed together. It was not something that everyone really appreciated. There were others like them in the society, but they were all generally avoided for some strange reason. Riku, as a kid, had to deal with that. His growing up in Kindergarten was just fine, as none of the other kids had really developed that much of an attitude. It was when he got into first grade that things turned to hell for him, for the kids that were there in his school didn't like other furries, as they were called.

He and his other friends were always bullied by the older kids any chance that those kids got. It didn't matter what they were doing, minding their own business, talking, eating lunch...they were dumped into trash cans, had their lunches stolen, were beaten against lockers, etc. The worst part was that no one cared what happened to them. None of the security did anything to enforce what was going on. One day, Riku came back home with his arm broken, the staff saying that they had to send him home for "causing an uproar". His parents never sent him back to that school. He was homeschooled for until he was ready to go into high school, where maybe there he would find some friends.

High school almost turned out to be equally as bad. He was constantly teased, bullied, especially by the other men who told him that he was never going to win a girl. However, there was one girl that he captured the heart of, all by accident. He had been playing team sports, playing soccer. A teammate got angry with her, for she was a fox and was outrunning everyone and just doing better, when after all, humans were supposed to be the superior race. Angry, he tripped her and was going to start stomping on her legs, trying to break them. Riku noticed the assault before he could start it, and got over to him by the time he had tripped her and shoved him away before starting a fight with the boy. He was suspended for three days for starting a fight, even though he shouldn't have been, because he had saved her. The kid that had attempted to seriously injure the girl, whose name was Kara, was expelled from the school. From that moment on, all she could do was think of him.

They hit it strong right from their first date. They had similar interests and both accepted their differences readily. It didn't take them long to start talking about marriage, talking about sex when they were eighteen, maybe even doing it a bit earlier. Unfortunately, none of that was ever going to happen. A group of the kids, during their senior year together, had plotted to end their lives. No "furries" were going to graduate from that school. None ever had, they had all been expelled or dropped out. They had decided that neither Kara nor Riku were going to graduate. They bought their guns and waited for the time to strike.

Kara never saw what was coming. The man walking towards her, going to pass her, whipped out his gun and fired at point blank range. He was supposed to have done it in unison with his counterpart. However, he was off timing. Riku, hearing a gunshot, knew what was happening. The other man frantically whipped out his pistol, too late. Riku had kicked his arm and then kneed him in the groin, making him double over in extreme pain. Grabbing the gun, Riku single handedly took out all of the other assailants with accurate shots, acting entirely on adrenaline as they came towards him. It took him a few moments to realize all of what had happened...and who the person who had been shot was.

Dropping the gun, he looked at his hands. He had murdered in self defense, but murder was not acceptable on any parameters whatsoever. before he knew what was going on, he was arrested on the spot. He was told of Kara's death...and his heart was shattered. Kara, the only girl whom he had ever known to love, had been destroyed by the hands of these cruel, heartless bastards. Bowing his head as he was led to the jailhouse, he could do nothing but sob almost uncontrollably. She had been the one thing in life that he had strove for. Suicidal thoughts entered his mind, thoughts of leaving forever, locking himself inside of a basement, pulling a knife to his own throat...what was he to do without Kara?

He was given a second chance, a cruel one. He was released, but not without being changed. His body, once orange in color, was painted pure white, his eyes being the only thing that wasn't changed. He was then given the black marks to signify that he was not a man to be trusted, though everyone knew what bogus it was. He was then released, and has never been the same since. He bought himself a real blade, one that was meant to be used to fight, and trained with it, learning how to use it like a natural. He then swore that all those who would dare bring harm against others, human or not, would suffer if he was there. He became a vigilante, a hero in the people's eyes and a villain in the eyes of the government. What he does today and who he meets may change him back to what he once was...or it could make him all the worse for wear. What happens?...we shall see.

[Hopefully this is an okay character bio. If you like or have suggestions, PM me? I hope I'm allowed to ask for that.]

Full Name: Rose Ash Archer
Pronunciation: Ro-se A-sh Arc-her
Nickname: Rose
Birthday: Unknown
Race/Species: Dark Shape Shifter
Voice/Speech: Cold tones and Sometimes Emotions
Language(s) Spoken: Japanese
Current Occupation: Queen/Pack Leader of her Kingdom/Pack
Origin: Unknown
Current Residence: Kingdom of the Darkness
Catchphrase/Quote: If Life is Wanted then I welcome Death

Appearance

Height: 4ft
Weight: 112
Hair Color: Depends on what she is that day
Eye Color: Depends on what she is that day but they are Mostly Blue
Preferred Clothing Style: Dark Light Clothing

Person

Personality: She is Mainly has a Cold Attitude to everyone, But she warms up to her Family
Dislikes: Softy and Cute things
Fears: Not being Need or Wanted by the ones she Loves
Talents/Skills: Mastered Swordsmen and Mastered Of Shadows
Hobbies: Reading, Hitting Trees and Sparing.

Social Life/Relationships

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Blue Shae and Carly
Children: Matt, Marcus and Beth
Other Relatives: A lot..
Partner/Best Friend: Jason & Keemo
Other Important Friends: Tato98
Enemies: A lot
Pets: None

Special

Special Abilities/Powers: Controls Shadows and Flames
Fighting Style: Silent and Swift
Peaceful or Brutal: Both
Weapon of Choice: Her Four Guns and her Katanas and her Axe

History

History: So I was sitting in the woods looking out in the Distance. And I saw a family walking by me…I kinda sighed because I didn’t know what that was….like to be in a Family…Sad..a 16 year old Kid..on her own in Harsh world. Fuck them..I don’t need anyone…I am done with humans..Life is a Bitch..But has a plan for everyone, I guess my plan is to be by myself for life….Good I Rather be alone. Then I wont have to deal with..Humans or Other Creatures…I am Rose…age 16…I am a Dark Shape Shifter..By Myself since I was born. I Trained myself on how to Protect myself from men…Vampires…Demons….and Humans.
I walked into a Village…and everyone was staring at me..like I was a Dangerous thing that shouldn’t have entered there…Sheesh I mean I am not a demon or anything…Just a Lil girl….but no people look at me like I am trash…I will prove them wrong…I will never have Someone look at me like that again…I am going to become a better fighter…and Protect myself better…Mentally and Physically.
Today I was confronted by a Lil girl…her name is rin..she wanted to play….but I didn’t understand…what she wanted So I merely ignored her and kept walking….i hope its that last time I see that girl again…I almost killed her…Damn it why am I like that…I why…I don’t understand myself…Meh I forget it after awhile…then I Ran into her again..as I was hunting she was getting attacked by a Demon…So I saved her…she thanked me…then gave me..a Hug…What the hell is a Hug….she put her arms on me…then I Took her off of me…then I Smelled a Strong Demon coming near us…I Stood in front of the lil girl…But she Ran to the Demon as she yelled his Name I guess…Kurai -sama…? Who is he ….I never heard of him…
Hmm…Night time….What is with the Darkness being so Comforting…to me. Darkness is like a Home to me….But as I was Sitting there…I felt another person there…It was that Kurai Creature…..Hmmm..Sometimes I wonder what he wants but I really don’t bother with him…I just keep on my feet…and keep Moving..i don’t want to be Caught by anyone…
Another Village…Wonderful…I really hate Creatures…that just Stare at you….and doesn’t Stop Staring at you….its fucking annoying as hell…..haha…I threw a Dagger a one….it almost hit him…but it missed…he never set his eyes on me again. Rin…is a human…why is she with a Demon….Never mind.. its none of my Buzy. I Mastered Swordsmanship today…Finally…Sheesh it took forever to do that….Now just to Start on my Black Magic and Shadows…Sheesh….thats gonna take for ever….
Walking in the Day…is annoying too many sounds…I Ran into….Haft-Breed today…Damn he was Rude as Hell….I Never want to Deal with that again….Fucking Filthy Creature…Meh anyways…My Magic…Well gets getting there…Probably a Few more weeks…then I will be a Expert of it….Do I need anyone…? I don’t think I do… But meh every creature are the Same…Worthless..and Unless...and Really Annoying…Sheesh..I am thinking about walking at night…Hmm…that’s Sounds good.
Walking at night was the best idea ever.!!!..Sheesh no humans…No Demons..Thank god…I Flipping happy about that.. I ran into Kurai again…I didn’t Speak to him and was just Standing looking out at the moon as I sat on the Cliff and he Stood Next to me…I merely ignored him and just sat there…. I Sense someone is following me..But I don’t know who it is...But I wonder. Why would a Demon follow a shape shifter...Interesting. But I will find out who it is…Hmm. I wonder if it Kurai…wait why am I writing about him…I why would he give a Crap about me. –sighs- I don’t understand this world. I truly will never understand. Why I am alone..or Why I was Abandoned…but who cares…that’s in the past now. I mma leave it there and continue to where my feet take me.
I passed by a castle today I looked at for a Moment very pretty place…Never saw a place like this…hmmm…then out of nowhere that little girl yelled my name I just looked at her and Stood there as she ran up to me and Asks “Do you want to play with Rin” as she tilts her head at him and I shook my head no at her. Rin frowned as I raised a brow as I looked at her and thought to myself “did I hurt the Child, She isn’t bleeding. Why is her Aura so blue now” I merely shook my head. Then the little girl yelled “LORD KUARI!!!” as I covered my ears and watched her run up to the Demon. Kura looked at me for a moment then looked at his guard. I put up my guard as I walked away from him and the little Girl. Then his guard surrounded me as I walked away. I grabbed my guns and watched them as they started to attack me. I looked at the First guard to attack as I grabbed his throat as I Grabbed It I Slammed him into the Ground and Aimed my gun at his head and Shot off his Head then I put my guns away and Grabbed my Swords as I looked at all the enemies around me. Then I got hit on the back of the head and Blacked out.
As I started to wake up I tried to move my arm but it was Chain to Something. I opened up my eyes and Looked to See where I am, I noticed I was in a room and on a Bed. I Growled as I Sit up and try to break the Chains until I heard the Door open. “That won’t be work Kitten” Someone said I turn to see the interrupter as look at them and Realize it was Kurai. I growled at him and Kept on trying to Break the Chain that attached me to the bed. Kurai walked over to me and Placed his Hand on him as I Snarled at him and Says in a Low whisper “Get you fucking hands off of me you Filthy Male” as I Broke one of the Chain and Slams my Fist into his Face then Broke the other one then ones on my Feet and Jumped at him Crushing him into the Ground as I Growled at him “Don’t Touch me.” As I Jumped off of him and Grabbed my weapons and Jumped out of the Window. I walked into the woods kept on walking as I Found a Cave and Made that My Home for three years.

3 Years Later
I walked out of my cave and Looked around I was 18 years old now. As I was walking out I hear a Loud noise coming from somewhere. I went to go see what the noise was I kept my guns close to me then I came upon a new kingdom. I walked up to it and Pushed opens the Doors as I looked in Side then I hear a Sweet and Gentle voice “Who is there, How may we help you” as I looked up I saw a old Female vampire sitting in her throne and next to her was her husband and her kids. I Stood there Silent for a few moments then whispers “I am Rose, Dark Shape Shifter” the old female vampire looked at me for a few Seconds then said “I am Lady Blue, Pleased to meet you” bowed my head Slightly then I looked at the Children as one Stood up and Said “I am Lady Carly, Sister to Lady Blue” I nodded my head at her then I looked at the Prince as I noticed he was Spaced out. Then I Said “are you in the need of guards, Milady Blue” as I looked at her with my icy blue eyes.
Then lady Blue looked at her Son and Says “Why yes we are, My Son needs a Personal guard. But I we will need to test your skills” I merely nodded as one of the Guard Stood up and We walked to the middle of the place. As waved my hand and My Swords appeared on my back I grabbed both of them and took a Defensives position as I looked at the guard. The guard then charged himself at me as I Quickly did a flash Step and Cut the guard in Two as I Looked at lady blue with Blood on my sword as she nods and Says “you May be his Guard” as the Son looked around then saw a Dead body and Stood up and Says “What’s going on” as he looked at him then at his mother as she Said “Ryo Sit Down. This is Rose your New Guard” Ryo looked at me and Smiles gently and just looked at him with a Blank Face. Then I took my position next to him. Then some man came inside the Castle Stumbling and Lady blue Shot up out of her Seat and Runs over to him as she Yells the man’s Name “JAY!” then looked up at her and Smiles weakly and Says Softly “I got Poisoned, Blue but I don’t know who did it” I walked over and Looked at him and as I Placed my hand over his Body and Closed my eyes as my hand glowed red then black as the man got his Normal Color back and Sat up and Looked at me and Asks “what did you do…?” I looked at him and Just walked away and took my post back.
Lady blue looked at me as I have been with them more than a year now. The ryo walked up to him mother and Says” Mom may I speak with you Alone” she nodded and took his hand and watched them walk away. As they left I grabbed my head as I was really confused, every time that prince comes around I get a warm feeling in my stomach it feels like butterflies in her Stomach. “Mom, I love Rose..but I don’t know how to tell her” Ryo said to his mother Bluntly.
Lady blue is taking back on his words then Says “Just tell her, My Son” Ryo just Nods as he walked out and Looked at me as he Saw me grab my head he Ran over to me and Held me up and Asks in a gentle voice “Rose are you okay” I looked up at him as my eyes were filled with warmth and Caring as I whispers to him “I am Fine, thank you Prince Ryo” as I tried to remove his arms but they wouldn’t move then I looked at him as I looked at him I felt his lips on mine my eyes grew wide as I felt him kissing me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his Neck. “Rose, Be Mine please” he Said softly I nodded at his words as he picked me up and Hugged me close.
“Its been four years since Ryo asked me to be his girlfriend” I thought as I Sat in the grass then I felt a Hand on my shoulder I looked up and Saw Ryo I Smiled Gently at him as I stood up and took his hand as I began to walk but he Stopped me and got down one Knee and Said “Rose, Will you Marry me” as he held out a Ring with a Emerald on it. I Just looked at him for a Few seconds and Said in a Soft voice “Yes I will” he put the ring on my finger and Kissed me Deeply as I kisses back.
We both walked back inside and he went up to his mother and Said “Mom, Me and Rose are getting Married” Blue Just Stopped to what she was doing and looked at her son then me and Smiled Brightly. A Few weeks Passed as we planned the wedding. Then the next thing I knew it was my wedding day, I was so excited as I got into my Light blue dress with white lace around it. Then I looked as blue entered the Room and Says “Wow you are Lovely Rose” I Smiled gently at her. Then the music started to play and she took my arm as we walked down the lane. I looked up at ryo and Smiled at him, we got Married it was so pretty and nice. Everyone was crying I kind of giggled at them.
So the next day me and ryo were laying in our bed as I got up and got dressed and looked in the Mirror and Smiled at my appearance. Then blue can rushing to the Room and Said “Kyu…He..Left me..” as I walked over to her and Brought her Close to me and Asked “do you know why..?” as I held her then ryo said “what do you mean he left…Father is gone…” I looked at them as I didn’t know what to do I never had a Father so I don’t know what it Felt like to lose a Father. They were mad and Sad for a few weeks but as time passed they got over the fact that he left.
Blue looked at me and Ryo and Said. “We are in a war with the South, Rose get you men and get Ready now” I nodded my head as I stood up but the Ryo says “WAIT she cant go Mother She cant, she is Pregnant” blue looked at me then back at Ryo. Then she just nodded and Says “Rose come with me” I just nodded as Ryo Said “I will go Mother” as he left for the horses and that was the last time I Saw him…he died in the war. Blue looked at me as she frowned as I held my swollen Stomach then I Suddenly Felt a Pain in my Stomach then a Wet trail down my leg. Blue’s eyes went widen and says “you’re in Labor”. A Few hours later my First born Son was here, he looked just like Ryo but he had my eyes and Temperament. His Name is Matt.
Its been four years Since ryo has been gone. I miss him but I understand he isn’t coming back But I actually Found Someone Else I like. His Name is Zac, We met During a Fight inside my castle and he Kept on coming around. He left his ex wife for his own Reasons, Matt has Grown a lot in the pass year he is almost 17 (He is a Dark Shape Shifter, Ages Faster than Humans) But he has gone away for his training and has been gone for 3 years. Then me and Zac were talking one day and he Looked at him and took my hand and Says “Rose, Be my mate please” as I looked at him as my eyes went Widen and as I said “Yes I will”. I Stopped aging now, My age will remain at 25 as I looked at Zac and Smiled at him. And this is were I am today. Currently getting Married in December to My love Zac.

Short Description/Biography: She was Abandon by her parents at a young age and she turned Cold as time passed.

Fun Facts: she Likes to hurt trees :D

Name: Jinmei Xaolung (A.K.A. Cross)

Species: Daemon

Human Appearance:
Oxide_2_001.jpg

Demon Appearance:

Red Version:
normal_anime_girl_fav42.jpg

Black Version:
preview463f11709546914877a91bd8cd87.jpg

Personality: Fun, happy and often outgoing. She finds that she's a curious individual and surprisingly accute. A few people have commented on her body, though she generally finds noone's interested in a girl as flat-chested as herself. It disheartens her a little, still being a virgin and everything, but that doesn't really stop her from living her life the way she sees fit.

Background: Born in the seventh ring of hell, she quickly worked her way up and realized that unlike most demons, she was capable of two transformations depending on her mood and mental state. The Red Transformation is triggered when she's angry and has a compulsive urge to punch someone in the face, with it comes extensive knowledge in martial arts and how to properly wield a scythe. The black transformation triggers the half of her that taps into the knowledge of the ancients, granting her access to dark magic beyond many's controls.

Family: None at the moment.

Extras:
-All Around Virgin
-Barely fills a C-cup
- Bi-sexual

_________goth.jpg

Full Name: Kallista Bethero The Lady of Thorns
Species: Supernatural
Birth: 02/29/ 20th Century
Current Residence: London, United Kingdom
Height: 6'3"
Blood Type: B
Hair Color: Pitch Black
Eye Color: Multi-Color(Can change)
Weapon Of Choice: Unknown
Classification: Witch
Alignment: Neutral
Companion: Smitt- Cat Familiar
Likes: Being Wiccan, Gingersnap cookies, Autumn leaves, Goddesses, Black tea, Frozen yogurt, candles, incense, scented oils, Magick, Immortals and supernaturals, and her Jonquil flowers.
Dislikes: Humans, War Without Logic, Deaths of Mothers and Children, Pointless arguements, Rudeness, People who use the term ass and hole together, Being called hurtful names, Discrimination, Coffee, Pork, Snakes, Liars, Perverts, and sometimes Lightening.​

Bio:
Kallista Bethero is someone attuned to nature, and the gentle flow of life, the passing seasons, and the phases of the moon. She senses the constant flow of energy and seeks to understand and shape it. She sees life and nature as sacred and beautiful, and so she strives to heal and nourish both. Kallista is ruled by her heart and intuition, she holds nothing back as she faces the world with courage and a lust for adventure and life. She discovers the mysteries, the magick that lies within her, reclaiming them for women everywhere. She is the embodiment of love and compassion, always giving of herself to those in need. She will be aggressive in defending those who can not defend themselves, the oppressed and abused. Seeking justice for all the wrongs. Kallista is independent and free, sexually liberated, and untamed. She is a witch and is one who is in love with the Goddess as well as herself.

Kallista was born to parents who were hunted for their classifications. They were persecuted for putting hexes on and sending curses to people. They were considered monsters, and were accused of selling their souls to the devil. To protect their beloved daughter from their fate of being hung Kallista's mother sent her only child to her sister who lived in the country after she was born. Her Aunt Merri-Keta adopted her and taught her in secret the ways of witchcraft. Kallista learned that magick was life. Every breath she took, every heartbeat, it was all magick. Kallista learned that being a witch was about honoring the sacred and taking control and responsibility for her own life. When she was old enough to be on her own at twenty two Kallista moved into a cottage house a little more far into the woods from her Aunt's country farm. There she practiced her spells, charms, and prayers. She would leave to go into town to have fun like any other human but had to keep what she was secret in fear of ending up like her parents. It was heart breaking to do this for she wanted desperately to be acknowledged of her sacred title to be proud and free. But the world is cruel and hateful, dark and frightening. The world was a hypocrite. Fearing the unknown and using violence to shun it. Thus her becoming a misanthropist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom