Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

"W-we should hang out every once in a while. Me, you and my friend, Aya. We can go to the night clubs or something" she said giggling.

Karin took the water, "Thank you." then she took a sip, "You're right. This place seems kinda nice." she smiled. "What days do you have off?" she asked.

Karin smiled and nodded, "Okay then. I'll introduce you to her later." Karin stood up, "See you then" she said as she started to walk.

Karin wiped her eyes as she walked when her phone rang. She sniffed, "Hello?" she said.

"Hi Karin~" a familiar voice answered.

"A..Aya?" she felt a little happy inside.

"Hi hi it's been a long time" Aya said.

"Y-yeah..." she sniffled again.

"Is something wrong?" Aya asked.

"No.. Listen Aya... Are you free today?" Karin tried to change the subject.

"Yeah" she answered.

"Okay I'll come over right now." Karin hung up and waited at the bus stop.

"Karin!" Aya shouted as she greeted her with a hug.

"Aya" Karin giggled.

"So how's it going with the internet business?"

"Alright I guess... But sometimes I find it boring" she laughed. "Aya, come with me. I want you to meet my friend Tetsumi."

"Sure thing sugar." Aya and Karin headed out to Tetsumi's place.

Karin knocked again on the glass door because she felt it'd be rude to just go in.

Tetsumi was out of bed and was at her desk, drawing when she heard knocking. She went down and answered. She saw Karin with another girl "Oh, this must be Aya" she thought. "hey, come on in" she said as she stepped aside

"Thank you" Karin bowed. "Oh, Tetsumi, this is Aya, Aya this is Tetsumi." she introduced the two to each other.

"Hello Tetsumi. Nice to meet you" Aya held out her hand.

Karin thanked Tetsumi and walked down the hall. She opened the door, and locked it. She looked at herself in the mirror, Tetsumi.... she thought, and began to cry.

Tetsumi just sat there as she waited for Karin to get back, not talking to Aya. ".....So, are you interested in getting a tattoo?" she asked Aya after a while, remembering Karin saying a friend wanted a tattoo

"Hmm? Well, I was thinking about it 'cause I think it's really cool." Aya answered, not knowing what Karin said to Tetsumi earlier. "Not right now though. I'm still not ready" Aya grinned.

Karin washed her face, I hope they won't be able to tell that I've been crying, she told herself. She got out of the bathroom with a smile, "Enjoying yourselves ladies?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom