Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

"Oh... well I've been waiting for my knight in shining armor up until now." She giggled, "And you came. I love you" she confessed.

Karin shook her head no, "You were always in my dream Tetsumi. Every night I dream about you, being held, kissed, and," she paused slightly blushing, "touched by you."

Tetsumi face went red then she lost control of her bike and fell off, landing on top of Karin on the grass. She then lifted herself up with her arms as she looked down at her. "A-Are you a-alright?"

"Karin? Karin!?!" Tetsumi said in a panic as she shook Karin. She sat up and picked up Karin, placing her on her back and getting back on her bike. She rode as quick as she could while she held Karin on her back then arrived to her house. She placed her on the couch and grabbed a first aid kit to tend to her injuries.

Karin slowly opened her eyes, and found herself in an unfamiliar place. She got up, with her hand on her head, "Where....where am I?" she asked herself.

"I.. I can't... Nobody will cook for grandma." Karin tried to get up, "Th-thank you for treating my injuries Tetsumi," she leaned down and kissed Tetsumi on the lips, "I hope we see each other again," she smiled, and walked out the door.

When Karin got home, it was very quiet. "Grandma?" she yelled as she took off her sandals. Where could she be? Not out walking again is she? she asked herself. She went into the kitchen and found no one so she grab a glass of water. She then went into her grandma's bedroom, and was shocked at what she found that she dropped the glass that was in her hand. Her grandma was lying on the floor, not breathing.

She fell on her knees and cried, "Grandma no!!!" she screamed.

Tersumi decided at the last minute to walk Karin home so she get's there safely. She was about to head back until she heard Karin yell. She ran inside "Karin, what's wrong?" She said then saw an elderly woman in the floor.

"My grandma...." she cried hysterically, and hugged Tetsumi. "She...she was only the family I have left... And now she's gone." she kept crying.

Karin did not say anything, and fell asleep in Tetsumi's arms.

The next day, they buried her grandma in the cemetery. "She's in a better place now." Karin said while trying to smile.

Back
Top Bottom