Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

The next day, Karin was back to doing the internet business thing again. She apologized to her customers for not going online for a couple of days. "Please forgive me," she said, and went on entertaining them.

Karin laid on her bed, reminiscing about the past. She hummed to herself and tears started to come out. She hugged her pillow and stayed still since she was too depressed to do anything.

Tetsumi sat up and went to the bathroom to wash her face. After she went to her computer to see if Karin was entertaining online. She was on but all she was doing was crying on her bed humming. She couldn't help but cry herself as she stared at her love. Luckily for her, Karin didn't know she was the person with the username T. She typed to get her attention.

-From-T: Hun, what's wrong?

Karin heard the computer beep, and slowly lifted her head up. She got up and wiped her tears, "I just had something in my eye. I'm sorry" she smiled. She sat on the floor, facing her laptop, "By the way, I finally got my tattoo," she chuckled, "I'll show it to you... but only if you have a tattoo as well, and you have to show me." She said then turned the webcam off as she waited for people to show her their tattoos.

Tetsumi sat there for a moment. "If I show her. She'll just ignore me" she said to herself then just sat there for a good long while before finally just went for it and showed Karin a picture of her tattoo which was the same one she wanted to get.

-From-T: I'm sorry for what I did Karin. I love you please believe me.

Karin was happy that someone was willing to show their tattoo until she saw who it was. The tattoo was the same as Tetsumi's, and she read her message.

"Wh-why are you here.." she asked as she started to cry again.

Tetsumi just held her head down, unable to see Karin cry again. She grabbed her head set to talk to her.

"Karin, please stop crying. I'm sorry. Aya doesn't mean anything to me. Please forgive me" she said as she cried as well.

Karin wanted to believe what Tetsumi said but she was afraid that she might hurt her again.

"I... I'm leaving." she said as she closed her laptop. Her hand was shaking as she completely broke down into tears.

"Karin? Karin wait" Tetsumi said then broke down herself. After an hour of sulking she got dressed and decided to got for a ride on her bike to clear her head. She grabbed her keys and helmet before locking up.

Karin was still sitting on the floor with her head on the bed. She felt as if she had been stabbed in the chest, and cried as she couldn't take the pain.

Tetsumi just drove aimlessly down the street and got on the highway. About a mile down the highway a tractor trailer over turned and caused a huge pile up. Either Tetsumi's vision was blurry from crying or she just wasn't paying as much attention as she should. Never the less she didn't notice the wreck until it was too late. "Oh shi- was Tetsumi's last thought before everything went black.

Karin suddenly woke up from her deep sleep and got up. Her heart was racing faster than normal and felt very uneasy.

Tetsumi woke up on the ground. She heard sirens and shouting.

"She's coming to" A voice said.

Tetsumi's vision as very hazy as she tried to get up but felt a shooting pain run up her legs. She laid back down and screamed out then looked down to see her legs trapped under a mangled car.

Takeda got the message that Tetsumi was in an accident and rush out. He stopped at Karin's apartment and began pounding. "Karin!!! Hey Karin!!!!"

Karin jumped as she heard someone pounding on her door. She got up to walk and opened the door to find Takeda outside, running out of breath, "Wh-what's wrong Takeda?" she asked, having a bad feeling about what he's gonna say.

"Wha- " Karin wanted to cry but she couldn't. She's already cried so much. She grabbed her things, and quickly went to Tetsumi, clenching her fists.

Takeda led Karin to his car and drove to the crash site. He ran over to the fire chief and talked to him for several minutes before he and the chief walked back to Karin.

"Are you sure you want to see her? She's in real bad shape" the chief said to Karin.

Back
Top Bottom