Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Aya accepted the card and put it in her purse.

"Tetsumi is a very good artist." Karin complimented her. "I even had her give me a tat." she continued.

Karin felt uneasy and moved around in her chair. Her heart was racing, and her face was slightly red. Should I... tell her..? she kept asking herself.

"Eh?!" Karin blushed, then she realized Tetsumi was asking about the tattoo, "Oh.. umm.. it's better now. Doesn't hurt that much." she answered.

"You got the tattoo on your chest?" Aya asked.

"Yeah." Karin responded.

"Cool. I'd like to see it some time." Aya smiled, and so did Karin.

Aya and Karin followed Tetsumi. "Where are gonna go eat? And who's paying? I'm broke right now hehe." Aya chuckled.

"Aya... I'll pay." Karin smiled.

"Thank you Tetsumi." Karin said and smiled.

"Yeah thanks Tetsumi." Aya thanked her also. "Karin here does eat a lot so make sure you have enough cash in your wallet." she teased.

Karin blushed, "A-Aya I do not eat a lot. Maybe you're talking about yourself." she said trying to get back at her.

When the hostess led them to their table, Karin sat across Tetsumi. She took the menu and started reading it, though she couldn't help but stare at Tetsumi. She used the menu to cover her face so Tetsumi wouldn't be able to find out that she's looking at her. Her heart was racing, and she felt her face getting warm. Then Aya touched her shoulder which startled Karin that she dropped her menu.

"Karin, are you okay? Your face is red." Aya said, and put her hand on Karin's forehead. "Do you feel sick?" Aya asked.

"Um.. no, I'm fine. Thanks." Karin managed to smile.

"Y-yeah..." she responded, blushing even more. Her body felt so light as a feather that she could float. "Um.. let's start and get our orders shall we?" she chuckled.

"I'll have the cheeseburger, no onions please." Aya ordered. "Oh, and give me a beer. Thanks." she grinned.

Karin felt her eyebrow twitch, "what is she thinking... beer during broad day light? you better not get drunk or I won't take you home," she thought evilly. "I'll have the same please, and I'm gonna have lemonade." Karin smiled.

Aya put her foot on her seat, and yawned, "So, how long have you two known each other?" she asked.

"Hmm..." Aya noticed the gloomy atmosphere between Karin and Tetsumi, and decided to move on. "Oh well. Cheers everyone!" she said before gulping down her beer.

"Aya, take it easy sheesh" Karin had a feeling that this was not going to turn out well.

When their orders came, Aya grabbed her sandwich and took a big bite. "Another beer pleash" she said while eating.

"Aya don't talk when you're chewing your food." Karin yelled at her.

"Geez Karin you're not my mother." she said. Karin was getting irritated, but tried to ignore it by eating her sandwich.

"Fine. If you choke on your food, I will strangle you." Karin tried to say it nicely. Though Aya didn't seem to have heard what Karin said, and continued eating.

"Ah" Karin said. "Remember the friend that I told you about Tetsumi? The one who advised me to you know" she put her hand next to her mouth so Aya can't hear, "do adult videos" she whispered.

Aya chugged down her fifth bottle and started talking gibberish. "You know Karin," she said as she put her arm over her shoulder, "Your friend Tetsumi here is quite good looking. Why dontcha go out with her?" she chuckled.

Karin blushed, "A-Aya you're drunk. Please get off of me, I don't want to smell like alcohol." Karin said in disgust.

"Pfft.. fine." Aya then turned her gaze on Tetsumi and smiled. She quietly moved her hand on Tetsumi's leg from under the table, "You know, Tetsumi. I wouldn't mind messing around with you right now." she winked.

Karin's face became more red, "A-Aya, you must not say such things!" she stood up.

Back
Top Bottom