Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How did you find bluemoon?

I started on Literotica and somehow got involved with Darkmoon. I'd never heard of this place before the people running that site talked about being banned from here. Indirectly, they were advertising for BM; for those who eventually grew tired of their insanity, we had a new place to go.

I think I was looking at a profile on Rabbit Hole and they had "Blue moon" as their location, so I looked the place up.

PadanFain said:
I started on Literotica and somehow got involved with Darkmoon. I'd never heard of this place before the people running that site talked about being banned from here. Indirectly, they were advertising for BM; for those who eventually grew tired of their insanity, we had a new place to go.
Wait, so, Darkmoon has only been up, what, a few weeks? Can't be arsed to go check.

Wow, in this case, "eventually" has a short turn-around time!

Figures.

Fiye told me about it when I complained that Darkerroleplay was all fucked up.

I first heard about Blue Moon when it became involved with DRP; y'know, when it was being called a "baby darker"?

Anyway, after I had gotten fed up with DRP's crashing and lame-sauce, I switched over to Blue Moon, and enjoyed the lulz that followed.

I love you Blue Moon! XD

I followed a trail of breadcrumbs from Vekseid. He had a link to Bluemoon on 'E' describing what a random creep was. I read the thread and then had a look around.

:-D Veks, where ever you are, *hugs*

After DRP crashed someone sent me a link to the old bluemoon, and I've been here ever since.
I don't really remember who told me about Bluemoon... for some reason I think it was Luna?

I was led here by Padan Fain.

They PMed me on Literotica and suggested I come check out the RPs here. (Which I totally plan on doing, just have to work it into my online schedule. *g*)

Back
Top Bottom