Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survey on Men

>.< Sorry.

-Is not fully sure what else to say, other then she should have asked herself.-

-Swirly-eyed...FAIL-

<---is trying to make Darker feel better...

Sha-chan, I would have had to ask anyways. Though I am just a tad bit annoyed that everyone else is taking a break from it. Our graph person has decided to go completely missing from the online community. *bashes her forehead on the wall*

I'm also considering breaking ties with Sarah, she's been causing nothing but problems. She doesn't even care about the information, all she wants to do is oggle what they guys size and wants. The other two that worked on this with me had been very serious. But Ariel and Jessica have decided to go poof. -.-

Oi!

-face palms-

Well I guess every once and while you have someone who doesn't want to know for the right reasons.

-Blinks-

They asked me to join them(Mostly because I know more boys then them. That's a lot considering Sarah bounces beds like a flea.), and we where going to gather information that Ariel would graph and Jessica would do all the averages and weird mathematics that I know but don't give a fuck about. My job was to find the guys... Go me... *sarcasm* They(Jessica and Ariel) wanted to find out what was the average result of the answers to all of the questions.

Sara just wanted to learn how big the guys cocks where, apparently. Hell I really think I am going to break off that friendship. Come to realize it, the only reason she's friends with me... is to find more guys. -.-... Avoiding her at Kumoricon will be a pin though *nibbles her fingernail*

Question One: What is the size of your Penis/Cock?
It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean....But it takes a long time to get to Australia in a row boat.
I kid I kid. Last I measured depending on the level of arousal I range slightly from 7-7.5 inches. NOT centimeters. I don't have a tape measure for circumfrence though.​

Question Two: What do you find desirable in a woman?
Physically? Eyes, you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes. I love a good voice. There are a number of other things but I'll leave things mysterious...I can't give myself away now can I?​

Question Three: What are your favorite hobbies?
My favorite hobbies include playing video games, reading comic books, watching movies, and being with friends. Not necessarily in that order.​

Question Four: Given a choice to build your perfect woman, what would she be like?
I wouldn't build a perfect woman. No one is perfect and being flawed is human, it's finding the girl you can love flaws and all that's special.​

Question Five: Do you currently have a partner, and if so what do you find most desirable about that partner?
At the moment I don't currently have a partner, I've got an interest and a possibility.​

Back
Top Bottom