Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survey on Men

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Me and some girls I know wanna know a few things about men. To build an average, and we are all asking all the guys we know. Sarah a friend of mine suggested I posted it here or 'the site you go to all the time' as she calls it. So I said fine I would, but I don't expect you to answer if you don't want to. I only contributed one of the questions, and that was number three. Everything else is courtesy of the other girls.

Question One: What is the size of your Penis/Cock?
Question Two: What do you find desirable in a woman?
Question Three: What are your favorite hobbies?
Question Four: Given a choice to build your perfect woman, what would she be like?
Question Five: Do you currently have a partner, and if so what do you find most desirable about that partner?

>.>

Just so you know, you won't find an average. You're going to get a biased sample that won't tell you much about nothing.

I figure as much, but I told her I would. I do my best to keep my word, to those that matter to me. So *shrugs* I posted it. Might be good for lulz?

It's actually really interesting the sort of work that goes into finding a good survey sample.

Essentially, if you want to do it with a small percentage of error, you need about 1000 randomly picked gents. And I mean random.

I agree with Kawa, you'll probably get a lot of bias here. Scientifically I believe the average is 6 inches? I'm about there. :]
Someone that likes to have fun, and is willing to take the reins some of the time. (But not all!)
Uh, reading, some creative writing, I don't have many defined interests, but I like to try things.
Question Four: Given a choice to build your perfect woman, what would she be like?
She would be short, but shapely. Knows how to laugh and have fun, independence is a big plus especially after my past experiences.
Question Five: Do you currently have a partner, and if so what do you find most desirable about that partner?
No partner at the moment.

This is easier on me then randomly going out on the street and doing it. I'm just doing the best with the resources I have.

It would be awkward if you went around asking random men for their cock size in the streets, anyhow. xD

Yeah. I'm sure a random guy on the street would tell Darker his actual cock size. xD

Oddly, males tend to over shoot their actual size.

If I had a penis, I'd work at undercutting the average. That way I could be above average. Giving a high number just makes you look small.

Alright, to hell with it...I am going out on a limb here...so bear with me:

Okay, I am going to be as honest as possible...tell me what you think... :p

*sigh* jeez...in all honesty, it depends on how hot a girl gets me...if she is really sexy, and very passionate, and especially affectionate(really wants to get me going...i.e. make love, not just fuck), I am at least 7" or more...but usually, just a plain old 7.

I really want a woman that wants love, and not just sex...I LOVE it when a girl is turned on by the fact that I just want to stare into her eyes, forehead to forehead...hell, even make her giggle when we kiss keeping our eyes open. I want her to be a lady in pubic, and in private a little private goddess that I can please. She should be gorgeous, smart, and willing to be a friend, not just a callous lover. I like em short, tall, thick, slim...long legs, all kinds...I like many women in this world...I find beauty in the weirdest types...defined noses as opposed to what many men want(a weird small Hollywood stereotypical plastic surgery nose)...I love girls that just don't fit the normal bill, ugh I could just go on for pages about this.

I like to read, write, GM rpgs, WWII and military history, drawing, art, poetry...music...hmmm...I like to drink(not just get shitfaced, I actually like to savor new alcohol from time to time)...and moreover than all of this...friends and family...I would take a night hanging out with my close brothers in the Army than a one night stand with a hot girl...ANY TIME EVER.

I think I have covered that, but I would like her to be extremely sexually clingy...like...physically loving how I just take her up into my arms...I am really turned on by a woman that knows that it is okay to be a woman, i.e. enjoys submitting to a man by letting him take over, and hold her in his arms during the most passionate embrace of becoming one. Making her cum as many times as possible, and not giving a damn about myself...she should be fit, but not afraid to eat. Great butt a must...her breasts, eh...her face...eh actually it just depends on the girl...in all honesty unless the girl just doesn't take care of herself, and is just fat, lazy, and doesn't care about herself...if she is that, I am not attracted...However if she takes care of herself, and is an awesome person, I am fine with looking past a physical flaw...heh heh. I wouldn't kick a beautiful woman out of bed over something like a scar or some other human thing...we are human, and i am attracted to flaws.

Unfortunately, no...I just can't find a girl that deserves my super high amount of passion...and caring of coexistence. Just being held, and holding her is enough for me...I don't HAVE to have sex with her...I would LOVE to give myself to her in every way. I am like a woman though when it comes to my body and soul...I won't give myself up unless I feel she deserves to see, feel, have that part of my life. And to deserve me, she needs to be a good person, and not a user...it needs to be a mutual feeling...at least a small amount of love should be in it...not just animal instinct. When it comes to sex, love, etc...I am extremely giving...I WANT to finish last haha.

To top it all off, I am that superhero type...knight in shining armor for some reason. At least, that is how ladies see me...I am in the US Army.

Haha I haven't measured since I was like 14. I haven't measured it since. A penis is a penis. Why should I care how big or small it is? It's there. If I had to guess I would say 6 inches.

High self-esteem, or at least not low self-esteem. Confident but not cocky. Sensual but not slutty. Touchy-feely/physical closeness. Fun to be around and makes me laugh. Matching personalities and views. A good vibe and connection.

Music, whether it be going to concerts and clubs to listen to it or making it through my saxophone or DJing. Playing video games by myself or with other people. I like to party and go out dancing! I like meeting new people :]

I'm assuming this means physically. Its hard to say because I like all sorts of different women, but usually they share a few things in common.

Hair: As long as possible, straight, and either brunette or black
Eyes: Usually prefer brown eyes, but have found other colors that appeal to me in certain women.
Complexion: Ranges from albino to a dark caramel. I'm not really into black chicks. Freckles can be cute.
Height: Short chicks are adorable :]
Weight: Not anorexic or obese. I'm not too picky in this area
Body type: Once again, not picky but usually find myself attracted to petite women.
Breasts: I like smaller sized boobs, around B or C cup. Smaller is okay. Huge jugs turn me off.
Butt: I like tight little asses. Not so much into ghetto booties
Tattoos/Peircings: Ehhh...I can take it or leave it.
Voice: Not too low, but not chipmunky either
Fashion: Don't bother me too much. I think a tshirt and jeans is hot. I think gothic is hot. I think dresses are hot. Nerdy with glasses is hot. I'm not picky as long as its not too manly.
Pubic Hair: Either none or neatly trimmed. I hate hairy beavers D:

As for personality, see question #2

I am currently with no one, but have many options available!

TheDarkerMe said:
Me and some girls I know wanna know a few things about men. To build an average, and we are all asking all the guys we know. Sarah a friend of mine suggested I posted it here or 'the site you go to all the time' as she calls it. So I said fine I would, but I don't expect you to answer if you don't want to. I only contributed one of the questions, and that was number three. Everything else is courtesy of the other girls.

About 6" long and about 2.5" wide. Yes I have evidence. I have had many comments about my girth >_>

Intellect. : ) I can get past a lot of looks issues if a woman can engage my mind. For some reason going after stupid women makes me feel dirty : /

Roleplaying, science, learnings, low-maintenance aerobics like biking, swimming, walking, etc.

Just under 5', athletic, well endowed, long hair on her head but otherwise shaven, intelligent and has a best friend or three of similar nature that she wants to share me with >_>

Race/ethnicity... I'm more about a woman's appearance being self-complimentary, if that makes any sense.

Nope! Easy : )

It really depends, between 6.5 inches and 8 inches? I haven't really measured in a while. :S
Nice eyes, ass, and boobs.
Hm, I don't really have any hobbies, just hanging out and video games I guess?
I don't really have a "perfect woman", honestly.
I broke up with her like, 2 weeks ago. D:

Just shy of 8 inches long, and about 4 inches around.
Physically? I'm more of a butt man. Mentally? Being smarter than our last president, not very hard to achieve. Other than that, a healthy sexual appetite, and sharing a few interests with me couldn't hurt.
Gaming, anime, cooking.
She already exists, her name is Alyson Hannigan.
I'm sorta kinda seeing a girl right now. She has a cute face, and she's hella smart. Smarter than me. Knows 4 languages and is a law major, holy shit. She's also into metal.

See usually I don't have a reaction to asking completely outlandish questions. I couldn't go out and about on the streets to do this, cause quite frankly I would probably get arrested for something. Last thing I need right now.

Emmm let's see. It was easy asking all the guys on Bluemoon, really easy. But asking Trygon's buddies was one of the hardest things I had to do. Cause I actually have to SEE these guys. *bashes her forehead on the wall*

Back
Top Bottom