Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for a male domintant rp partner.

Which Female character do you like the best or the most?

• 1. Angel The pirate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Terra The Mortal Girl

• 3. Angel The female pokemon trainer

• 4. Satoshi the female White ninja

• 5. Tanja Sub-zero

• 6. Misty

• 7. Princess Tanja

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that know how to rp as semi-literate male characters. I don't do yuri,yaoi,3somes,rape,loli or incest rps at all,it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable, and I only rp as a semi-literate submissive female characters only.

Here is a few pictures of my female characters that I usually rp as ok.

Name: Angel
Race: female pirate captive.
Sexuatiy: Straight Female.
Bio: Angel is the daughter of a male pirate captain named Victor and she was about 15 years old when her mother died from a badly fatal gun shot wound in the heart.
Hair: Light blonde
Eyes: Hazel Green
Height:5'5
Act: Angel acts like a brave pirate and she can fight pretty well,because her father taught her how to fight and defend herself against any male pirate captain that want's her for his own pleasure only. She is also submissive as well.
History: Angel begin to sail with her mother and father when she was about 5 years old and they were all priates and she loved being a male pirate captain daughter and also a female pirate captain mother as well.
Bio: Angel was about 20 years old when another male pirate captain pulled out his gun and shot her mother in the chest and the bullet hit her mother heart and her mother died of a gun shot wound in her heart.
Weapon: A pirate sword and a gun. This is what her pirate sword looks like and her pirate gun as well.

And this is what her pirate gun looks like.

This is what she looks like ok.

Name: Terra
Race: Mortal Girl vampire Slayer
Sexuatiy: Straight Female
Bio: Terra is a mortal girl that her parent's got killed by an evil vampire that framed an innocent good male vampire when she was about 20 years old. She only slays pure evil vampires,vampiress, demons, and were wolves.
History: Terra ever wonders if she'll ever find out the truth about whom framed her male vampire friend about 4 years ago. She was 20 years old when her parent's were both killed and she is now 24 years old and ever wonders if her male vampire friend will ever love her more then just a friend or just as friends.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel green
Act: Terra acts like a top notch vampire slayer that slay only pure evil vampires and it's up to her and her good male vampire friend to track down the evil vampire that framed her good male vampire friend for the death of her parent's. She is also submissive as well.
Weapon: Holy sword and holy bow and arrows.

This is what her Holy Sword looks like ok.

And this is what her holy bow and quiver of arrows look like.

This what Terra looks like ok.

Name: Angel
Race: Human
Sexuatily: Straight
Bio: She is a female pokemon trainer.
Hair: Blonde instead of red.
Height:5'4
Act: Angel acts like a really nice person to her friends and whom are not her friends,she can act mean a litte. Angel is also submissive as well.
Bio: Angel begin to her pokemon journery when she was about 15 years old and her first pokemon that she ever caught was none other then a Vulpix. Ever since she caught that Vulpix she has trained all of her pokemons really well and they defeated all of the gym leaders when she was about 18 years old, and she is now 20 years old.
History: Angel has been traveling with Ash,Brock, and Misty when she first met them in Pewter City and ever since that day happened she still keeps in contact with them all with her pokemon cell phone,that her mother got for her for her 16th birthday present.

This is what she looks like.

Name: Satoshi
Race: Human white ninja
Sex: Striaght Female
Bio: Satoshi has been training at her parent's ninja school ever since she was about 10 years old and she is now 23 years old.
Histroy: Satoshi has had a past rough life ever since she was a child. All of the other ninja's students always picked on her and were always rough with her and very mean to her as well. She was 23 years old when she witness her mother death and saw a male ninja assassin slice her mother throat with a dagger of somekind and the male ninja assassin left her mother dead and her father heard her scream really loud. He ran out and saw what his daughter witness and he comforted his daughter and it about 3 days ago when her mother was killed by a male ninja assassin.
Hair: Light brown instead of white.
Act: Satoshi acts like a true ninja fighter and always tries her best to protect her father and the ninja clan from their enemies at all times. She is submissive only.
Weapon: Carries a Katana sword named: Kogarasumaru that ninjas or samurais can use to fight in battle. And she can also throw ninja stars or shurkins as well.

This is what the katana weapon looks like ok.

This is ninja stars or shurkins look like ok.

This is what Satoshi looks like ok.

Name: Tanja Sub-zero
Bio: She is the youger sister of the two sub-zero brothers from Mortal Kombat.
Hair: Light black instead of light brown
Eyes: blue instead of red
Height: 5'5
Act: Tanja Sub-zero acts like a pretty good fighter from the ice realm and never let's her guard down at any cost and she watches out for her friends only and the only foe she kind of watches out for is none other then Scorpion. Because Scorpion and Tanja sercertly still have feelings for each other and keeps them well hidden from their friends and enemies. Tanja is also submissive as well.

Outfit: She wears a lighter blue and lighter black mortal kombat outfit compared to her two older brother's outfit. She does wear the mask and has a scar underneath her left eye thanks to her enemy Reptile.

Allies: Raiden, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Kitana, Liu Kang,and her good brother Sub-zero2.

Foes: Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Metal Smoke, Classic ninja Smoke,Reptile, her eldest brother Sub-zero1, and Scorpion.
Bio: Tanja has been training ever since she was a child with her ice ninja skills and ice techiques,that she only knew and none of her brothers knew how do to any of her skills or techiques at all.
History: Tanja was about 14 years old when her parent's were both killed by Reptile,Scorpion, and her eldest brother which is Sub-zero1. Her eldest brother tried to kill her,but thanks to Raiden he shot a bolt of lighting from his hand and knocked out Sub-zero1 for a bit and he took Tanja underneath his wings and continued on training her and he helped her face her fear of water and water is not her weakness anymore. She is 25 years old and is a pretty amazing Mortal Kombat Warrior for the Earth Realm. She actually comes from the Ice Realm,but she found a place to live in the earth realm that was to her liking only.
Weapon: Ice Sword

This is what an Ice Sword looks like ok.

This is what Tanja Sub-zero looks like ok.

Name: Princess Angel
Bio: Angel is the princess of the water/holy light kingdom in the east.
Hair: Blonde up in a braid instead of pigtails.
Eyes: Hazel green instead of baby blue.
Height:5'4
Acts: Princess Tanja acts like a young lady and respects all of the other royality familes and treats everyone with respect if they are royality or not royality. She is also submissive as well.
History: Princess Tanja has been a princess ever since she was about 5 years old and she wished that someone would get her away from this royality life and take her on an adventure of some kind and make her forget about her royality life that she is stuck in forever and she sighed.

This is what Princess Tanja looks like ok.

That is about five pictures of what my characters look like ok.

Name: Misty
Sex: Female
Sexuatliy: Straight Female
Bio: Misty's superhero powers are: water/ice and she is friends with Daniel,Eddy Blake,John, and Rorschach. Misty was about 16 years old when her mother died from cancer and her father died about a year ago from a heartattack. Her father has taken great care of her when her mother died.
Abilty: She can see into people horrfic fears of dreams they are havign bad dreams.
Height: 5'5
Hair: blonde
Eyes: hazel green
Outfit: Her outfit is all red and white kimono that she wears all the time.
History: Misty lived in Japan with her parent's for a bit and they moved from Japan to New York City when she was about 12 years old. Misty and her parent's meant Rorschach when she was about 14 years old and he was about 16 years old and they all got to know each other for a long time. Misty sercerty likes Rorschach alot and keeps her true feelings hidden from him for as long as she could, and she really misses her parent's so much and wished that someone would tell her everything is going to be alright,which she knew that people were right and sometimes wrong.

Misty is my made-up superhero character for Watchmen or any superhero rps. I have no picture of what she looks like sorry.

This is what Misty looks like I found a picture of what she looks like ok.

This is what Misty looks like except her hair is blonde,her eyes are hazel green and her kimono is red and white.

In my next post I'll have my list of my 1X1 rps that I love to do ouver pms,in the threads or over msn messager ok.

Re: Female looking for a semi-literate male rp partner.

Here is my list of my rps:

1. 1X1 Male Vampire Mortal girl rp.
2. 1X1 Male Angel Mortal Girl rp.
3. 1X1 Male Pirate Captain Female captive rp.
4. 1X1 X-men Evolution rp. Need someone to rp as Remy aka known as Gambit or Kurt aka known as Night Crawler
5. 1X1 Pokemon rp. Need someone to rp as Lance the Dragon trainer only.
6. 1X1 Devil May Cry rp. Need someone to rp as Dante
7. 1X1 Male Owner Female Neko Cat girl rp.
8. 1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Need someone to rp as Scorpion only.
9. 1X1 Male Cowboy Cowgirl rp.
10. 1X1 Legend Of The dragoon rp. Need someone to rp as King Albert only.
11. 1X1 FF6 rp. Need someone to rp as Shadow The ninja.
12. 1X1 ff7 rp. Need someone to rp as Vincent Valentine only.
13. 1X1 Male Elf Female elf rp.
14. 1x1 Male ninja Female Ninja rp.
15. 1X1 Inuyahsa rp. I'll be rping as my female made-up character and her name is Kira and her older sister is Kagome.
16. 1X1 Naruto rp. Need someone to rp as Kakashi or Sasuke. I'll be rping as a female made-up white ninja character and her name is Satoshi.
17.1X1 Twilight rp. Need someone to rp as Edward.
18. 1X1 Male Friend Female Friend Pool party rp.
19. 1X1 Spider-man rp. Need someone to rp as Eddie Brock aka known as Venom.
20. 1X1 Superhero rp. I need a male to rp as a male superhero that wears a white mask and his outfit and his mask are both very mysterious past about his life that no one knows about his past life as a child.
21. 1X1 Male Jedi Knight X Female Jedi knight rp.

If any males happened to be interested in doing any of these rps with me that are 1x1 please post here or please pm me to let me know ok. I have a few plot ideas for some of my rps ok,hope to hear from any males soon.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

Re: Female looking for a semi-literate male rp partner.

I sometimes rp as a male character as well and my only male domintant character is Drake he is half human/half demon and he is pure evil and his weapon is a blood sword that he always carries with him at all times and this is what he looks like ok.

And this is what his sword looks like ok.

How do you know that no males are voting?

Do you log the names? Or has simply no one voted?

No one has voted at all. I'm just curious to see which female characters that any male rper truly likes the most or the best that's all. I keep checking my poll and so far no one has voted at all.

I have to say all are a little difficult. The explanations of them are not done well and the majority of them run into cliche or Mary-Sue territory.

Oh ok,I added more stuff to my female characters bio and history,so they are not mary sues type of characters at all. Hope to have some votes soon about any of my female characters pictures.

I also added some pictures of what my female characters weapons look like as well,hope that all of you male like my female characters pictures and also their weapons as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom