Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I was kidding. D: -pets him-

If you learn to drive stick, I'll be proud of you, even if that's weird.​

You meant driving the stick of a car, not a man, did you not?

If you meant the latter, I revoke my original claim. -swats at playfully at being petted-

Zal's so naughty...:3 -spanks him.- <3

And yeah, I meant as in drive stick shift, as in car. I meant that I can drive automatic rather than standard. -just remembered the differences and giggles at Seythe swatting at her.-

Dominating is fun....>>

:3​

It also has to do with the situation. I mean think about it. If a girl is going down on you and right before she unzips your pants she gives you a devilish little quirk of a smile...

Rubyliday said:
It also has to do with the situation. I mean think about it. If a girl is going down on you and right before she unzips your pants she gives you a devilish little quirk of a smile...
I definetely see your point now...

Kitchen sex, is quite lovely as well. There's also the danger of being out of the bedroom and the danger of someone walking in while you're copulating on the counter...

Mmm, I'm a sucker for danger.

Unusual locations, and the possibility of being found. I have come to find out that I like the ideas. The application may need some work. Considering I can be a bit vocal when.. yeah well *laughs softly*

Back
Top Bottom