Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
I really didn't have a lot of experience in pleasuring males with my tongue. But I went with what brought strong responses from my partner. If he liked what I did, I did it more. I found ways to make my piercing useful, and it has never let me down.

XD ha. That wouldn't be why I would get one, despite people trying to hammer into me that's the only reason someone would want one. I really hate when people say that a tongue piercing is slutty and all this other shit. It's a useful piercing, get the fuck over it.

Anyways~

Yes, lots of ink, MM. Tattoos are hot and I love body work as long as it's not overly done.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Yes, lots of ink, MM. Tattoos are hot and I love body work as long as it's not overly done.

I've always had a dream of getting the triforce tattooed on the back of my left hand.

I wanted my tongue pierced.
I still do.
And my Mom said no. D: Not fun.

I'm more hesitant about getting tattoos since they are far more permanent... I'd have to think long and hard about something and like it for a while before I'd put it on my body like that. I like them, they're neat, but I would just have to be careful. Placement is always an issue too. I don't think I like anything enough right now to put it on my body forever.

I still want that damned tongue piercing. D:

Misha Hiroki said:

I've always had a dream of getting the triforce tattooed on the back of my left hand.

Haven't we all?

Hmmm, I think that tatoos can be very beautiful. However for the most part it seems people get mostly tacky things. >.< I think art along ones back is just sexy. @.@

As for piercings, I'd like to maybe get my ears pierced, but my parents would never allow it... ><

I can't drive yet...

BUT OMG DO I LOVE PRETTY OLD CARS! Fuck race cars. Get me around a pretty old style car and I get all moist.

Personally I love older cars and newer. My fave would have to be a 69 Stingray ehehehehe But something like a Nissan GT-R, a 95 Supra TT (fuck you, I honestly love their bodies and such), 3000GTs, the new Camaro's are pretty sweet. Just something that looks great and that I could drive like hell :3

Also, women with a temper. I love that, even if they are pissed at me. That fire that lights up in their eyes, the look they give you. Even the way their voice changes with the mood. Is it wrong that I find that hot? I don't think so >:3
Plus, the makeup sex is usually fucking spectacular.

Seythe said:
I need to learn to drive stick....​

You're a mook.​
A mook? Just saying I want to drive a manual transmission automobile. I drive an automatic right now and my hand's always on the stick shift even though it doesn't need to be.

I think I'm destined to drive stick.

Back
Top Bottom