Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
I like it, no hell I love it when a RP partner works in personal little details. Like something small that I told them Iike. Or when im nervous about something, a body part, and they lavish it with attention.

/romantic

I love a man that knows how to get me hot and bothered. That can get me going with just a look. One that can drag his nails across my hip, and make me have to bite back a moan.

I love a man that's more then willing to introduce me to new(very naughty) things.

I like when a man knows how to dominate me in a way that makes me shiver.

Then can turn around and give me the reins.

Alright, this is going to sound highschoolish >< But having a chick suck on muh skin. I don't know how else to put it. It's not the whole 'marking'/hickey thing, just the sensation. Lovely pain/pleasure mix as... ahem... Someone out there understands.
<.<
>.>
DON'T JUDGE MEH!

Domination. Complete domination. By either a man or a woman. Definitely penetration by a female with a strap on. Or both a man and a woman taking turns on me, using me as their pet. I do enjoy slavery.

LOL. Thanks ><! it's what I live for. Luckily, I have a man that delivers on both ends and, on occasion, a girl friend that joins as well ^^!

Definitely hot.

Piercings. Chicks with piercings are pretty hot. Ears, nose, tongue (duh). As long as it's not overdone, of course.
And that brings the topic of tattoos as well. Same thing, just as long as it's tasteful ^.^

I just got my first tattoo ^^! It's on my hip. A place that won't be seen unless I'm in a bikini or nude. I wanted it hidden incase I was wearing a dress.

Not at all ^^!

It's called a 'Nu er'. It's Mandarin Chinese for Daughter. I got it with my mom who just got her first one to ^^!

Nyah~ I have 9 piercings in total, all on my ears and I plan on getting my naval pierced and potentially my tongue or my lip or my eyebrow. Not sure which would look good on me.

And I have 2 tattoos and I plan on getting...about 8 more or so.​

Lip piercings can be really sexy if they are done right. Tongue is always good, and honestly I don't think I've ever seen it not look good. Eyebrow ones are cute, too, though personally I only like a banana piercing up there. Not that it matters XD
And wow that's a bunch. What are they? I'm thinking of.... four or five. I think.

Well, I have my two. One is a celtic knot that looks like fire. The other is a rose with my deceased cousin's name in it.

The others I plan on getting:

Latin phrase across my back that says: I will find a way or I will make one.

Underneath it will be angel wings that fade into dragon/devil wings.

I plan on getting a "tramp" stamp that says "Mad Hatter" with some more detail to it.

I plan on getting a scorpion tattoo on my left wrist.

On my ankles I plan on getting an anchor that says my grandfather's name and the US NAVY.

On the other one I plan on getting "No Regets" with a pair of broken handcuffs that are rusted in some spots.

I plan on getting a tattoo ring around my thumb that says my friend's name and the date we met on. (He's basically me brother.)

And on the back of my neck I plan on getting music notes surrounding the treble clef.

Amazing thing: I can hide all of them and might get a few more.

I have 10 piericings. *yawns and grins brightly* Three in my left ear lobe. Two in my right ear lobe, one in my right ear cuff. One for my tongue, and one for my belly button. Both nipples as well. In the process of getting a tattoo, when I have the money for it. It will be the ANBU mark from Naruto, it means a lot to me... On many levels. Plus it is a BEAUTIFUL marking.

Nice, very nice on all accounts, Hahvy. I like the thought you've put into them, they sounds really good.

And damn TDM, nice.

You people suck for being so badass compared to meh ;_; /emo

Also my most expensive undertaking will take a few years to build up. I plan on getting black angel wings tattooed on my back. Each feather tipped in dark amethyst. *giggles* And a Tramp stamp of a chibi black dragon.

I'm rather indifferent about piercings/tattoos... As VS said, as long as it's not overdone.

My ex-girlfriend had a tongue piercing she was very proud of. She asked me what I thought of it whenever I kissed her and I just told her I didn't really notice it. Honestly, ha. She ended up taking it out shortly before I had to dump her.

Back
Top Bottom