Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
I'm not stealing pics, I'm giving a visual representation of things that aroused me. The second pic is merely a cropped version, as I just wanted to show the white collar to match the white cuffs I had already posted.

Whips + TDM = *shudders* NO! Oh gods, wanna know an instant turn off, bring a whip around me... You'll see me scramble to get the fuck outta there. I do NOT like them.

I get so turned on when my neck is nibbled a certain way. Doesn't even have to be involved with sex, just a little nibbling. Or light kisses on my neck and ears, when I'm cuddling back against my partner.

Oh I love a man who can show me how much I turn him on. So lovely to hear a man getting off, though usually only one in particular.

Though I know I get majorly turned on whenever I watch the 'Vanilla Live - Gackt' video on Youtube. Oh my god, the hip thrusts *shivers and bites her lip*

Teasing is indeed a wonderful turn on. I especially get turned on when I can notice my partner is reacting to my teasing. *purrs*

I know right Ruby? I absolutely adore him. Gackt is one of my biggest fangirlings. I know for a fact that if I was ever within touching distance of him, I'd probably pass out. XD

A friend of mine loved him when we were younger and I just didn't get it then. Now *drools*

Yeahhh it's amazing that he's in his late thirties. *purrs* Or older, and yet he's still built like that *shivers and wiggles* mmmm

Gackt's in his 40's if I remember. Also, he's drop dead gorgeous... God I love that voice. His new song Journey Through the Decade's really good.

-just watched Gackt-

Oh ye gods.

-Almost fell out of her chair.-

He...he...he was on top of the other guy!

-Is flame red and nodding her agreement with Ruby-

Was the saaame way.

Back
Top Bottom