Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
In fairness, MM, minus the Other Stuff you listed you gave less info that I did. So there :p lol
And I was honest, personality is a lot with connection. I'm not totally shallow, you've gotta have a great personality to click right with me. A lot turns me on visually, but a smart, strong-willed woman is a cut above the rest.

I suppose I should be a little more definite, so allow me to add that I love women that actually have something substantial to their bodies. Twigs do not appease me. I like a woman that have a delightful, firm, grabbable rear end and the same up top. Cup size preferable C to DD, though I have seen very nice B cups. Some belly and bigger thighs are loveleh as well. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I love blue eyes as well. Mm, and long hair. Enough to pull on :3

In the bedroom I like someone that I willing to experiment. Doesn't need to be a freak but willing and feisty is awesome. Biting, scratching, hair pulling, kissing, licking, touching; all wonderful. I'd have to say that ears and neck are my favorite spots, besides the usual.

So, that's it for now I guess. If I think of anything, I'll toss it in the thread.

Hmm. Honestly, I don't really think this is the sort of thing I've really worried or thought too much about yet. I suppose a bit of that comes from having friends who try a bit to actively to find "The love of their life". ^^; Although if I did have to pick a few features... Hm. Physically speaking, I've always like curvy women I think. A nice set of hips is just absolutely breathtaking to me. Hair color isn't too much of a concern although dyed and styled hair is always nice. I guess I'm much more concerned with mental attributes. Having similar interests and beliefs isn't really necessary though, since different opinions spark conversation which I love. I'd like that person to be like me and realistic about things and curt...

Hmm, I guess I'm rambling at this point. o3o; I don't really know what to put. ^.^;

I have kinks, I am always intrigued in the very least if someone seems as adverturous as me. I love a dorky personality, someone who can geek out with me over a good game, movie, comic, book, whatever. I don't mind a bit of interest in sports, so long as they involve me. Cause secretly, I lurve me some sports. >_>

I need to laugh a lot, and I need someone physical. I can't just sit next to my boy, I need to be leaning on him, have his hand on my thigh, laced fingers. Some sort of contact.

But I'm not going to lie, I am picky. You have to be physically attractive to get in my pants. I have to deem you cute. I find people cute for a number of reasons, but the only consistent factors thus far have been pale males taller than myself who are delightfully stick-ish.

But Ducky gets hot and bothered by pretty girls being affectionate, rough sex, biting, scratching, bondage, toys, dominance, hips, shoulder blades, tattoos, piercings, exhibitionism, giving oral, getting a chance to be a male in bed, and many other things I'm sure. But that's what comes to mind.

Hair, always a lovely thing. Long hair preferred, mostly because then it can be pulled and tugged, but I do just like the feeling of fingers running through hair (whether it be my fingers or someone else's). And nails, of course. Nothing insane-o long, but enough to actually be used to tease and scratch. Mm. Yes. Lovely hehe

stop it you Growls

Alright here we go

I love dark headed men, i might date a blond if it wasn't like really really blond XD, i love any kind of eyes tho i always seem to attract the dark eyed men (shrugs) i love tall men taller than me at least but my height is good i just can't wear heels XD, humm i love a great personality, i don't mind a perv but not to pervy ya know they have to know where to stop, and as far as sex is concerned hehe im a kinky bitch so you better be ready to try alot of different things, i love a great smile and high cheek bones, plus i love muscles but i like the flabby skinny guys too :p i will post more when i think of some.

This kind of banter is exactly what staples are made for. VS, you're playing into manipulation - She's heard all this a thousand times before, and she's engineering you to hear it again.

Duchess, knock that bullshit off. Such teenage self-depreciation is unflattering. I don't care if you 'really believe it' - Don't voice it. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom