Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
I have an inquiry for you ladies and gents. What lights your fire? What makes you burn like nothing else? In other words, what makes you so turned on that you can hardly stand it? I'm quite curious as to what people desire. This is presented to everyone of course, so don't be shy! ^^

Also, you can put down more than one thing since everyone usually likes more than just one thing in general. After I have a few pages, I'll put up a tabulation of what everyone commonly likes the most.​

Since most people already know what turns me on, I'll put something that is not so commonly known about me. I. Love. Glasses. FOREVER!

guys who are a little bit taller then me
black hair that shines in the sun
Baby blue or dark blue steel eyes
Chains I love chains
Anything to do with some sort of restraint [handcuffs/cuffs/ect]
Someone who is a badass or looks like a badass
GOTH CLOTHES..BONDAGE PANTS WITH HEAVY CHAINS AND HANDCUFFS
Poesssive and protective..and jealous..

I just listened random stuff lol..and I Hope it's on subject..X.x

Mmm, a girl that'll come to me for sex sometimes. Knows to tell her guy if she's not having a good time or not. Flexible.

Question for ladies with crazy kinks, do you REALLY do that stuff in bed? Like if a guy started chaining you to a bed in real life would you get all giddy or would you be creeped out? Honestly, I think it sounds good in a roleplay, but there's a creepy factor that plays when you want to do it in real life.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Seythe said:
Mmm, a girl that'll come to me for sex sometimes. Knows to tell her guy if she's not having a good time or not. Flexible.

Question for ladies with crazy kinks, do you REALLY do that stuff in bed? Like if a guy started chaining you to a bed in real life would you get all giddy or would you be creeped out? Honestly, I think it sounds good in a roleplay, but there's a creepy factor that plays when you want to do it in real life.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Like wise on the voicing thing. I LOVE when a guy tells me how he likes it.

As for the other things, it would depend on the guy, how well I knew him. If it was some stranger, I would freak out haha.

Seythe said:
If it was some stranger, I would freak out haha.

And if your previously mild-mannered boyfriend pulled out the cuffs?

*Thinks back to last boyfriend*

Cuff me to the bed baby and comence with the spankings!

Seythe said:
Circumstances I suppose. I've never really met a good kinky girl. :]

I have never meet a guy that fufilled all my fantasies. Just one guy liking one thing, a different guy liking something else.

Q

Rubyliday said:
Seythe said:
Circumstances I suppose. I've never really met a good kinky girl. :]

I have never meet a guy that fufilled all my fantasies. Just one guy liking one thing, a different guy liking something else.

Quite a dillemma you have, sounds like.

Voice.

Dear god.
Crispin Freeman when he voices Alucard from Hellsing...

*shudders*

I'm not into much older guys, but I would never kick him out of my bed, even being in his late thirties.

<3

Anjeru said:
Voice.

Dear god.
Crispin Freeman when he voices Alucard from Hellsing...

*shudders*

I'm not into much older guys, but I would never kick him out of my bed, even being in his late thirties.

<3

Haha yeah!! Older men! *eyes glaze over* I... love... them.

Seythe said:

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I think I would have to be warned first, but if not I would probably give them a funny look to provoke an explanation.

What turns me on?

I like a man that is tall, has a lanky musculature as well. I like longer hair, because I love running my hair through mens hair. Anyones hair really. But this is about men. Someone that takes care of their body in the aspect that they shower/bath regularly, and know what it is to take care of their hair. *purrs and wiggles* I love a man that knows how to use his mouth, taunt and tease me. Whether it be oral sex, or just his lips on my body on the erogenous zones.

I love when a man knows how to bite. I like being bitten, and there is a certain spot that when I am bitten hard enough, I nearly instantly Orgasm.(Not saying the spot, I think only two or three people know where it is exactly.) I love a man that can tease me with his voice, whisper things to me and get me all hot and bothered. I particular enjoy it, in a sense, in a setting where I can't do anything about jumping his bone. Because it builds up frustration, and makes the sex so fun.

I love a man that knows how to use his cock. Size never really mattered to me, it's how you use it and what can be done with it... that really gets me going. I love a man that is flexible, he's willing to let me top when I want it, and when I want to call him Master he's more then willing. I love a man that has a sense of humor, because I need a good laugh as well every once in awhile. I love a man that is intelligent, if a guy can't intellectually stimulate me in at least some way, it's really not a turn on at all.

I love a man that knows how to ask for what he wants. I love being pinned up against a wall and being told exactly what my partner wants to do with me. I love it hard and fast, slow and deep. I love hearing my partner when they are getting off, because that just gets me hotter then hell. The sound of his moaning, my partners that is, is something that gets me going so much.

I love a man willing to explore, willing to teach me and help me find the boundaries of my sexual limitations. I LOVE being held down, will beg for it sometimes. I love a show of dominance from my partner. Getting love bites turn me on, and when I see them in the mirror, or feel them by moving around, it makes me even more turned on.

I do happen to get turned on by VERY attractive Asian males(and females). My particular 'fantasy' guy would be Gackuto Camui, he happens to get me very turned on just by his singing voice alone. Then there is the way he moves. The way he dances, and the way he just makes me generally wish I could break off a piece of it.

I get turned on by a man that loves me, when he whispers he loves me it just makes me go all tingly and warm. I love when my partner gets possessive of me, not overly, but will wrap me in his arms and make it known to others that I am not open. I love when my partner is protective of me. These and many more are the things that turn me on.

In total I love what I love, and I believe I have found my perfect partner.

Mental Attributes: Intelligence. Humor. Imagination. Patience. Communication (VITAL! Tell me what you want/like, you'll get it, tell me what you don't, you won't).

Physical Attributes: Eyes are lovely (no set type or look). Smiles are entrancing. Below the neck, a luscious derrière gets me all a-flutter. And a good voice... though that's also not set.

Other elements: Willingness to be kinky is a necessary and immediate turn-on. I love it when pretty girls curse. Free-association ability and/or movie knowledge is a deep personal quality for me. I love to try out stuff, learn new things, and a girl who can work with me, either as teacher, student, or co-experimenter, woudl be invaluable.

Other than literally lighting me on fire, the neck is an evil location. I'm the girl who loves to be bit. Unfortunately, In my boyfriend and I's entire two year shindig, I think he bit me once. He was drunk. I don't think it counts. >.<

Kinky business isn't really my thing.

I'm all about sensuality and intimacy. Give me a warm moment, a soft whisper and a slow caress.

I melt.

Mr Master said:
hellosquirtle said:
Other than literally lighting me on fire, the neck is an evil location. I'm the girl who loves to be bit. Unfortunately, In my boyfriend and I's entire two year shindig, I think he bit me once. He was drunk. I don't think it counts. >.<
Dude! Communication! <points above> At two years, you've earned the right to talk about it.
Trust me, Not his thing, I'm not going to force him into it. He's a nice boy, scratching, biting is not going to be done. I've accepted this as fact. I'm absolutely fine without him making me look like I came from a bar brawl. It took 2 months for me to tame myself a bit.

Hero said:
Kinky business isn't really my thing.

I'm all about sensuality and intimacy. Give me a warm moment, a soft whisper and a slow caress.

I melt.

*takes notes* :geek:

Let's see. What does get a odd vampy like myself going...

To be honest a lot of it has to do with personality. I love women that know what they want and go for it. Perhaps a little tomboyish in how they act. Someone that meshes good with girls and guys. A girl that can handle the complete nuttery that I bestow upon the world sometimes. Humor is essential, both with dishing it out and taking it. And, for the love of god, smarts. I'm no giant brain o facts but there has to be some level of intelligence up there.

As for looks, well, I vary on them. Tall girls are nice, short chicks are cute. About my height is preferable, though, as it's much easier for, well, everything. I like deep, gorgeous eyes and a nice smile. Green eyes and red hair is fucking hot, to be honest, though I've never dated either hah. Blame my Irishness for that. Anyways. Any hair or eye color works, though. Mm and I do prefer a nice light or medium tan.

Stay tuned for part two, the kinks (if you're luckeh)

Back
Top Bottom