Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A role player by any other name would smell as... sweet?

oh and DJBayview comes from my first apartment that I was living in on my own with a group of friends.
Bayview being the apartment complex
and I get the DJ part from well... beat matching, mixing, judging what my listeners would like to hear, and having a ridiculously large music collection.
that is growing daily. I'm not a DJ in the sense that I have a full set of equipment [cause I'm poor and I don't]
but I play with virtual DJ a lot.

Braiddan said:
My misspelling of the name Braden I first made when I was six. Later on I used the name for a character in a short story. Kept the character and the name ever since.

I love the spelling.

Son_of_the_Necros said:
I have no true friends, i have no true family, i have nothing but i do have a home...And that is why i am what i am
Cut out the melodrama, and you didn't say anything at all there. You do know this isn't in the RP section of the forum, right?

squirtle - I'm surprised you didn't mention the hello kitty shower glove.

Bunny is my nick name in real life. Given to me by Ducky. Originally it was "Honey bunny" As, I assume I was sweet, bouncy, easily distracted and not too bright-- wait? Should I admit that? Oh noes. Either way, bunny took. The military lable came because of Ducky as well. As we are a great rocket launching team... or some such.

I am Ducky, gotten from my clumsy nature on land, and my habit of saying things like "yep yep," which is faintly reminiscent of Ducky from Land Before Time.
And I iz the Lieutenant of the NKA, the second hand lady, keeping the lower ranks inline.
But now it's spiraled out to me amassing my own army, with the intentions of decimating the world.
^_^

I've been using this handle for about... Hmm... About three years now. It basically describes when you get so mad that your blood gets blisteringly hot. Hence the handle.

I Shit You Not.

BlisteredBlood said:
I've been using this handle for about... Hmm... About three years now. It basically describes when you get so mad that your blood gets blisteringly hot. Hence the handle.

I Shit You Not.

I saw that you were the last one to post and I was like ooooh I have to hear this.

I can see that now. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be >.<

;3; Well, I associate the word 'blister' with the.. well... nasty bits of liquid stuff trapped under the skin. So I think of freshly popped blisters with blood that's caked on. I'm so sorry!

Back
Top Bottom